Reviews of Apartamentos Isla del Aire 4 stars

Ponent s/n , 07713 Punta Prima, Spain

Punta Prima was nice, mould would prevent us from returning to these aparments
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Mould everywhere (curtains, walls...) didn't make it a pleasurable stay as we all got a bad cough, especially as it was in the mattress there was no escaping. As we had a ground floor apartment, we couldn't even leave the doors open overnight to get some fresh air and felt like we could barely breathe. We only tried the restaurant once and found it pretty bad. Staff wasn't particularly helpful or friendly. Many visitors were loud and somewhat annoying (yelling around, putting their towels on the pool beds at 7am). We hired a cot, it was dirty and had a cold mattress (plastic cover).

Overall relatively clean (despite a bit outdated), towels were exchanged daily. Close to the beach and Punta Prima. It's great they have their own playground. Apartment was a nice size.

Booking in was a difficult scenario to be in.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The night I arrived and booked in at reception was difficult. Despite showing my invoice from Booking.com which clearly showed in 2 places on the invoice that it had been paid, the receptionist said that it wasn't paid. She wanted to take another payment from my Visa Debit Card but for some reason (never happened before!) the card machine rejected my Card (thankfully). She said we would deal with it when I booked out. So first thing next morning I checked my Bank Statement showing my payment transaction. At reception I still wasn't believed that I had paid for my accommodation, and I was made to feel like a liar, the receptionist spoke to a more senior staff member, who straight away said that if the transaction is showing on her bank statement then of-course it has been paid.

The comfy bed and pillow

Pleasant enough

The sunbeds were too close together, also people 'reserved' beds with their towels first thing in morning. Evening entertainment was pretty poor. Also seemed to be solely occupied by English families.

Nice family friendly layout of apartments around large pool and location; great proximity to shops restaurants and beach

Ideal for what we wanted
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Gardens in between appartments could be better kept, as ground floor terraces were right on the gardens,

The layout of the complex, buildings only had 2 floors and all faced the pool ilike a horse shoe. Proximity to beach and restaurants. Most people were all inclusive and we heard very mixed reviews about the food, we were self catering but used the restraint once for breakfast and once for dinner and what we had was lovely.

Good place to stay when walking the Cami de Cavalls
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

While wifi is free in the Reception area, there are steep charges for wifi in rooms.

Good place to stay when walking the Cami de Cavalls

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

The staff on reception were rude and not helpful
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff on reception were rude and not helpful

• Reviewed: 26 July 2015

Very friendly staff and very helpful.

So many ants!!! Couldn't leave out anything! Paid for wifi that didn't work in the room, had to go to lobby to use.

Very friendly staff and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2015

The staff were absolutely brilliant.

They sometimes play quite loud "clubby" music over dinner time. Would have preferred a more spanish, or chilled out feel for the music.

The staff were absolutely brilliant. Paul, who runs the bar and restaurant went over and above to be accommodating. he has certainly hired the right staff. The pool was excellent, and even though it was mostly family based, my partner and I still had a super chilled out relaxing time. Great location!.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2015

great staff, fantastic pool for the children, good location

food could have been better

great staff, fantastic pool for the children, good location

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.