Reviews of Las Brisas Ixtapa This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Playa Vistahermosa S/N, 40880 Ixtapa, Mexico

#3 of 28 hotels in Ixtapa

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Wonderful!

No complaints!

My wife and I stayed one week at this gem in Ixtapa! Everything was perfect - flawless. Our room was so beautiful - the bed was so comfortable. The A/C was plentiful. The beach is wonderful - we totally decompressed during our stay. The best thing about the trip is the staff! I can't compliment them enough. Everyone was so gracious. You could tell that everyone seems to be happy, as they always had smiles on their faces. The restaurants are all very good and the service is definitely top-notch! What a great holiday! FANTASTIC!

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Amazing resort with beautiful ocean view at a nice location1
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

The resort was absolutely beautiful and a great location. We were pleasantly surprised how comfortable the rooms were and the balcony with a view was definitely a bonus! The private beach was relaxing and we really enjoyed the service the staff provided.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Great stay
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

The hotel is fantastic, super well located with a private beach that seems a paradise. The staff is willing to bring a perfect service and it's nature surrounding its perfect.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Great experience!, beautiful beach.
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

Very few options in the buffet, I would like to have more options of food. We have been in other hotels in same category and they have many options to eat.

The Junior Suite was excellent, so comfortable and incredible view. The staff very friendly anywhere. The beach is beautiful and is great all the rooms have ocean view. The architecture of the hotel very nice.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

A heavenly get-away in the most beautiful spot on a private beach.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Can’t really say one thing I did not like.I have been coming here for twenty years!

Service! Private beach, every room has an ocean view and balcony. A unique property in Mexico. Privacy, tranquility, beautiful grounds. Large, competent staff. Outstanding housekeeping and maintenance. I come every year.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

This hotel is a paradise, offering a beautiful natural setting, comfort and safety.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

The shower in my room was not the best and the water was not warm enough. Also, the coffee maker did not work well.

The setting of the hotel is spectacular, with amazing views of the bay. I felt like I was in paradise, especially around the pool area that features three pools overlooking the ocean. The staff were lovely and food good. I felt safe and at ease in the hotel.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Lazing by the ocean.
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

Waiting at the counter in the lobby (to check in, check out, change money). I think that the complicated mix of plans [all-inclusive, non-inclusive..] may be the culprit, because there seems to be a lot of paperwork. And the deal through booking.com looked like a little less of a deal when they converted from pesos to US dollars to Canadian dollars [maybe there were some dirham and escudo conversions in there too]. But that may be the fault of Visa and booking.com.

In this case, the pictures don't lie : every room has a magnificent view. There's a fair bit of walking to get to the beach or the pool, but they're beautiful walks. (And there are elevators and shuttles for the less mobile.) Very competent, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Exceptionally consistent fabulous service of on-site staff.
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Because Booking.com and the hotel provided a misleading promotion that they would not let me reasonably remedy, I will no longer be using Booking.com or return to Las Brisas Ixtapa.

Exceptionally consistent fabulous service of on-site staff.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

The beach was amazing.
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

Don't love the location of the pool, but I didn't use the pool so it didn't matter to me.

The beach was amazing. Service on the beach was excellent as was the food from the beach restaurant.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

I would not stay there again because of the stairs and a bit to far out of town.
    • Deluxe Grand Room

I have a bad knee and was unaware that I would have to go up and down so many stairs to eat. There was 34 steps each way. So for one meal you needed to go up and down 68 steps. Being that we usually ate two meals in the hotel that amounted to 138 stairs. That is far to many for anyone with any kind of leg or foot trouble.

Staff were great always happy to serve you no matter what you wanted. Food was good also.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Awesome place stayed here two years in a row
    • Brisas Beach Club Double Room - Adults Only

Great rooms with a view of the ocean. Pools are well kept and staff super friendly. Jorge is a great ambassador for the hotel. Fast friendly service poolside.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Top choice for a hotel in the area!
    • Deluxe Grand Room

Had to pay for in room coffee pod (minor but would have been nice to have coffee included). Premium restaurants were mediocre, especially rushed at Brisas II restaurant.

Comfortable room and bed with balcony overlooking a gorgeous view of the Pacific. Open air/covered Lobby Bar has a beautiful ocean view and happy hour at sunset. Beach is private, lots of chairs and palapas. No loud music at beach or pools.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Very relax weekend on the perfect beach
    • Deluxe Grand Room

The bar needs music and some entertainment, we always visit this hotel but this time our room had some issues with the A/C, the fan, and the temperature of the water

The beach, the breakfast, the attention on the beach restaurant is excellent.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Pretty on the outside but the little details are disgusting and I deserved better.
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

The biggest is the beds, the first night was fine. No noise from the lobby and just hearing the waves and light noises of people. The bed was HARD, they put a feather mattress pad to make the beds more comfortable but this does not work and goes flat. Crap I sound like a MyPillow commercial but medically I am not a healthy person. If I am spending $175 per night a decent and comfortable. After watching TV for a short hour I saw that the beds are better priced than what we get in the US. Plus they are making US and other countries this issue and other issues are going on in there. The first night I woke up with little noise and started to feel how old the bed was. By the second night I could NOT stand it any more. They brought up feather bed pads 2 for the mattress but those go flat pretty quickly. When I looked at the actual bed under the sheets, the bed is very old and dirty. It had brown stains on it. The brought up more down bed pads which in first helped but those pads go flat easily. Highly Recommend: invest in new beds. There was allot of elderly and handicap people staying there and I am sure taking care of these little things will help their business. You will notice a difference in customers if they have a great sleep and routine customers will come back. I needed this vacation and the bed messed me up so badly that I am in serious pain. Next problem was noise. Due to the concrete building sound and noise echos in the building. The staff know this, they told me this and apologized but could not get them to stop. The first night was very quiet but the next two morning were horrible. Kids screaming and drilling into concert for early hours in the morning. We are west coast US people so being two hours behind we didn't wake up till about 10am.

First thing, I was so excited for this trip, I needed a break from my medical issues, Cancer and somewhere WARM! We have been in 20's degree weather with Snow. When we first got to the hotel we found out the hotel is allot bigger than we thought and the building is beautiful. The Beach was so great, plus they have showers and a faucet to clean off your feet from sand. The beach is private so you dont get those people trying to sell things but the hotel gets extremely busy on the weekends. I can tell you how much this hotel has so much potiental it hurts to see the lacking of the little things that become big things. The terrace in the room was amazing and hearing the ocean waves late at night was like music to me. The staff are amazing, I even ended up hugging a staff member who helped me with an issue and she followed up with me the next day to make sure I was okay. The people there are so great and so nice. It was so great to get great service from their employees. The store in the hotel is inexpensive, buying pain medication was cheaper than what we get in the US. The Lobby is beautiful. The Showers in the room were great looking, even the bed looks great. But there are SERIOUS issues as well.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Will return!!!
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

Do ask for an extra bed pad. I did not, and got a backache from the firmness.

Simply lovely! Large room and large very private balcony with a perfect view of the private bay and beach. Don't be put off by the pictures of all the stairs, as there is an elevator. Staff was great. DO make sure to sign up for the nature walk!!! A nature guide equips you with binoculars and gives you a most impressive tour around the property's perimeter to identify flora, fauna, and birds (y iguanas too)! We saw perhaps 14 different birds, including yellow topped parrots that even the guide had not seen there before. The beach is great, and lures lots of swimmers, but it can be tricky and dangerous. We saw people injured in the surf, never turn your back on the waves! A lifeguard is present and keeps an eye on you. We will return!!

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Wonderful rooms, private balconies and beautiful beach and views.
    • Deluxe Grand Room

Should not be charged for in room coffee made with the provided coffee maker. No "free" water provided other than tap water.

The three premium restaurants were mediocre at best. Lounge bar, Bellevista Restaurant, outdoor snack bars were very good.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Very beautiful relaxing resort with amazing staff.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Party on the beach very loud and very late two nights. This is not typical for this resort. But it was VERY loud and late this trip. Find out if they are having beach events and if so get a room far from the beach!!

Very beautiful relaxing resort with amazing staff.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Returned after 35 years.
    • Junior Suite - Adults Only

Returned after 35 years. Was told if I or my family lost our flimsy paper all inclusive bracelet, we would have to pay for remaining days of trip to get another. Try testing them in the ocean for 5 minutes and let me know how that goes. I'm 57 yrs old, paid $7500.00 US for the hotel and meals... why on earth do you think that I would try to steal lunch or something, for somebody. The boy at the front desk was a smug when we were getting a replacement for the bracelet my wife lost in the ocean, and had the concierge not intervened, I would never come back to your property. Also, the menu at the restaurants lacks variety, there is no bacon at breakfast, it should be called mostly inclusive because there is an upcharge for anything other than fish or chicken (when available).

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

I felt great design by Ricardo Legorreta every day of our...
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

I felt great design by Ricardo Legorreta every day of our stay: comfortably designed rooms & all facilities, summer breeze & views. In addition, we appreciated a special attention to sea turtles offspring. We participated in the memorable release of baby turtles to the ocean during a sunset. It's a wonderful vacation place.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

It was a good holiday but I am most likely not coming back.
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

The infrastructure of the hotel - pretty complicated , plenty of stairs with no ramps, always lack of beach beds, lack of space by the pool , lack of privacy. The food is pretty basic. The restaurants a la carte do not allow children , so if you are travelling with children you are pretty much confined to the buffet, which is the same day by day and is not very outstanding. However the menu at the pool bar was quite interesting. Honestly it is not the best place to go with small children and a stroller. You will most likely break your back carrying it all the time.

The room was excellent, the cleanliness as well quite good. The view - very beautiful . The staff is very pleasant and hard working. The property itself is very beautiful.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Next year we will come back to this hotel and will invite our friends.
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

The bath hygiene items are packed in to a single use packages. It would be more environmentally friendly to use reusable dishes

The hotel is very friendly and the staff is very helpful. The lifeguards Arturo and Victor take care of sea turtles and release hundreds of baby sea turtles in to the ocean.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

Relaxing vacation in the sun.
    • Junior Suite - Adults Only

We liked the Adult pool and its quiet atmosphere. Without a doubt, the best thing about Las Brisas is the staff. Super friendly and very efficient. Great breakfast buffet every morning too. Top it all off with the security. They always check not only that you have left the premises, but also that you have returned.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

It was the second time we stayed with our family at Las...
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

It was the second time we stayed with our family at Las Brisas. The rooms are very spacious all facing the beach, the staff is very friendly and the beach as well as the pool area are very nice.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

I love this hotel and am looking forward to return.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Wonderful Mexican architecture by Ricardo Legorreta, embedded in natural setting on a hillside. Good service overall and friendly staff. A special treat is the program the hotel adheres to - to protect sea turtles and help release the young ones into the ocean. Guests can participate in the release during the season (November-January).

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Nice food, great beach and amazing bed!
    • Deluxe Grand Room

The timing of having my room ready, the access to the room was delayed by nearly two hours.

I love the buffet, the air conditioner in the room, the beds were super comfy and the staff was very polite and helpful at all times. I will definitely recommend it.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Great hotel, relaxing stay, poor food, too much plastic.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

I was disappointed by the food standard. The food was not at the level I though it would be even though it was expensive. I also did not like the fact that they are still promoting so much the use of plastic. Water for a kid? plastic cup. Going somewhere? plastic cup. I really believe the risk of using glass is overestimated and the impact of plastic underestimated. It did not match with the statement of nature conservation the hotel is declaiming.

The view from the room was awesome. The hotel was full but we never felt it, we could always move with ease and the beach was never crowded. You can only see the beach from your hotel room, that's amazing.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Okay but wouldn't go again. Expensive for what you get.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

They didn't have the right room for us when we got there because there was a conference. We booked a month and a half in advance. They gave us the right room in the end but it took some persuading. 5-10 walk from our room to the pool. Can't swim at the private beach, the waves are too big

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Zihuatanejo is best for the beach. Ixtapa is more dangerous due to strong waves. Nov sun is beautif.
    • Deluxe Grand Room

The beach waves are very dangerous. Do not go to this resort if you want to enjoy the beach. Lots of walking in the hotel. Pools and beach are far. Buffet food is mediocre.

Bed comfort is great. Super view from the room. Balconies are private.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

Nice hotel surrounded by nature.
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

Ambiance at the lobby bar. Better doors in the rroms to isolate the noice from the isles.

Surrounding nature. Nice beach. We could see turtle eggs hatching!

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

One week in paradise
    • Deluxe Grand Room

The beach furniture is old and not very comfortable - there are not enough chairs for everybody!

The hotel has a wonderful timeless design! All is open and spacious. The hotel is suroundet by nature and from almost every room, restaurant and bar you have an excellent ocean view! The staff is friendly and helpful and the food is good! The hotel is ideal for families!

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

Family friendly vacations!
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

The hotel pools need maintenance and the common spaces need a little modern twist.

Kids Club and staff. Trees, gardens and plants in the hotel. Hotel staff from valets, front desk, maintenance, etc.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Great hotel. Worst reception.
    • Deluxe Grand Room

Arrival was perhaps my worst arrival to any hotel ever. Hotel was packed at checking time, around 3pm and they told us to go have lunch while they attended other people first. After lunch we came back to front desk. I was then billed, but they told me they were charging a little bit more just in case. I denied any further charges to my credit card, it's the first time they want to charge me more and not spending it yet. Then they started scolding me for booking threw Booking, they said it's the worst way to make a reservation in hotels ever! This really passed me off. I usually make reservations in booking, but no problems ever. I kept calm to this. It was around 6:30pm and after checking in , getting billed, my credit card was charged, the man in front desk said he had no rooms ready so I had to go wait to a bench. I lost my mind ! After being scolded, charged and sent to lunch I had to loose my day waiting at a bench in lobby but no place to rest after an 8 hour drive. I lost the day waiting for hotel to get me a room. Really bad reception to start vacations. Hotel manager only sent a wine.

Hotel rooms are awesome, great space, nice A/C keeps you from having a hot night. Each room has a hammock in its terrace. Spacy. Hotel has a great construction in the jungle. Pools, restaurant, beach in great condition. Service is really nice. People always smile and bring everything you ask for exactly as I requested.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Bittersweet anniversary
    • Junior Suite - Adults Only

They gave me a room without Jacuzzi, had to argue with staff. Waited in the wrong room for over an hour...they called and said yes i was right, i did book jr suite with Jacuzzi. The correct room had a crack in outdoor Jacuzzi took over an hour to fill, huge crack in it. On your site it is misleading by stating mini bar for my enjoyment. They nickle and dimed us for the coffee that was supposed to be included. Stale coffeepackets, charge. 4 Coronas from the staff that said free. Charge. Over all we enjoyed our stay but felt like we spent more time arguing at the front desk with their pop up rules that they did not state to me clearly I am not a Spanish speaker and the instructions and directions given to me were in Spanish they only produced English upon Check-out. I asked for a manager Isaac would not give me a manager or the person in charge in fact Isaac did not want to deal with a woman period.I forgot to mention that at Check-In they insisted I cancel my reservation with you and book a cheaper rate directly They told me I was being taken advantage of. Dont forget to exchange your money at check in or you'll be waiting in an hour long line at the front desk to settle your tab/bill, as they only take pesos.

The jr suite

• Reviewed: May 2, 2017

comfortable and nice
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

it could be refurbished. They tried to give us a room with just one bed, although we had booked a room with two beds. We claimed and they prepared a new room with two beds but we spent over 2 hours since we arrived until we accomodate in our room.

Private beach. Views. Quiet

• Reviewed: April 27, 2017

Ok hotel but bad service, no ammenities.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

staff at reception need customer service classes! unfriendly and not willing to be helpful. my husband and I decided to bring my mother and brother with us, we were given a hard time to book another room, the rates were double than what we originally paid for our room, since my room had 2 beds and could take 3 adults we would pay the additional charge for the kid. They refused and said we needed to pay extra for the adult, they didn't offer to give us extra blankets or an extra towel. For the amount we paid, we could've had an all inclusive 4 star hotel in Cancun.In addition, you have to do ballet parking every time you come in and out, pretty annoying! I'm not going back to this hotel.

nice view and good location.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Beautiful setting and beach!
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

For me it was fine but I would think for some elderly people the walk and steps to and from different parts of the hotel would be difficult for them.

The food was excellent in the resturant overlooking the ocean and the setting was beautiful.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2017

Perfect beach vacation with privacy and a view!
    • Deluxe Grand Room

Adult pool needs tile repair.

Our plan included the breakfast buffet which was fabulous! The private beach is beautiful, gorgeous ocean views from every room, and two large swimming pools with perfect sunset views. We enjoy our stay everytime we are lucky enough to get to Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2017

Tired hotel in need of a makeover
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Charged for coffee and water in room Charged $3 for pop and beer in fridge Beach chairs were old and worn Cleanliness was poor Not a high end hotel as per stars Dated and tired Lack of flowers and extras inside and out No landcaping Very rough looking for the price Need to spend a little more money to attract repeat business...New beach chairs Flowers in lobby Landscaping etc Restaurant food and drinks very expensive compared to other restaurants in Zihua

Food was good Views were great

• Reviewed: March 9, 2017

Lovely escape in Mexico
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

When concierge not available front desk staff not always able to assist. Would be nice to have complimentary water and coffee daily.

Love the ocean view from the balcony, the natural surroundings, choice of pools, beach and the specialty restaurants were excellent.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2017

The very best affordable hotel that I have ever stayed in in North America.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

The food could be better with more variety of fruit and fresh beef.especially mango guava coconut etc. gift shops are wonderful you located but need a greater variety of hats and other accessories that pertain to the beach and a postcard stamp service at the hotel would be nice but overall just wonderful place.

The location and the staff the views of the ocean the design of the hotel with immaculate and brilliant.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Must be good back in the 80s
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

The all inclusive service it's not very clear. During dinner time if you don't go to the specialist restaurants, which you would have 1 courtesy dinner and that's it, the buffet is the left overs from the lunch, which is terrible. Sometimes you will order and the waiter will bring you half of what you ordered and will never try to complete the original order. The facilities are old, it looks like it was a good hotel back in the 80s

The private beach and the room view

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Las Brisas Never Fails Us But...some subtle suggestions
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Most staff are attentive and the wait staff are exceptional at the specialty beach and pool bars. Sadly it was one or two reception staff who ignored our immediate (to us) important need for info on outside activities. An engaging and knowledgable concierge and a creative visual director much needed at this large imposing property.

The low-key ambiance contributed greatly to our enjoyment of property. Missing was option for morning yoga classes/pilates/ yoga studio. "Gym" was mediocre and smallish. Enhanced "wellness" spa keeping up with trends would be a major benefit.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2017

Great beach
    • Brisas Beach Club Double Room - Adults Only

You are not within walking distance of any amenities other than what hotel offers. If they had shuttle they did not communicate it. We didn't know they had a pool till after we left.

Very nice private beach. Great views.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2017

We will return to this resort.
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

We had to wait extra time at check-in because the hotel did not have my reservation. Fortunately, I had a copy of the reservation to show the desk. Your problem or the hotel's ?

• Reviewed: March 3, 2017

Best trip my husband and I have had in a long time.
    • Deluxe Grand Room

They did have a few conventions going on, wish they would let you know when booking for a romantic vacation. But it really wasn't too bad. Wasn't a fan of the 2 restaurants offered for dinner.

It was everything and more than we expected. Beach is private and beautiful. Views are amazing. We did not do all inclusive, but had breakfast included. The selections were great. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They work hard to accommodate everyone. However, if you do not like to walk or do stairs, this is not the place for you.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2017

It was a very large resort with not a lot of eating options,...
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

It was a very large resort with not a lot of eating options, unless you were there on an all inclusive package, which most were... not us. Room smelled a bit moldy... like mattress had wet dog on it. Shower had some chipped away tiles, could stand updating. View was fabulous. Had to taxi everywhere w/o a car.... not close to downtown.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

great views, private beach, lovely pool.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

lobby is very cold and unwelcoming. stairs, stairs, and more stairs if you don't want to wait for the elevator and a trek to tennis courts, pool. tennis courts need sweeping early in the morning.

great views, private beach, lovely pool. Staff was very friendly and helpful. very private verandas

• Reviewed: February 20, 2017

Fabulous old hotel on a beautiful private beach! So unique and wonderful!
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

The only bad part of the trip was the salon. We both went for an hour massage. I think they were hairdressers pretending to be massage therapists. Worst massage we have ever had.

The beach was beautiful and the staff was so friendly and helpful. We loved all the restaurants too!

• Reviewed: February 8, 2017

Amazing views and patios!!
    • Junior Suite - Adults Only

The only drawback is that because you're up on a hill, it's not super convenient to go into town. You almost have to take a taxi each time, but it is really affordable! You wouldn't get this view without sacrificing proximity to town though so I don't think I'd really consider this a major drawback. Our friends stayed in a regular room and said that the beds were uncomfortable but we didn't notice that in our room.

Staff was very friendly! Property was beautiful, they have their own beach that's really great too. Highly recommend staying here! We stayed in the Junior Suite and had a hard time finding photos of the balcony before booking it so I included some!

• Reviewed: January 29, 2017

Great weather, beautiful beach; physical plant in need of upgrade.
    • Deluxe Grand Room

The entire hotel needs an upgrade. Pool needs tiles to be fixed. Beach chairs in need of replacement. Equipment in gym in need of replacement.

Staff, beach, and view were top notch. Breakfast buffet with made to order omelets were great. Guest rooms were more than adequate.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2017

Will stay here again.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

More a detail map of the property. Scale in our room didn't work. Had trouble Adjusting the shower to get just right.

Wonderful selection on the buffet, ease of getting around. Love the private beach. The view. The shower is very roomy.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Bugs, dated, no hot water for $162 a night
    • Deluxe Grand Room

Bedbugs mites or tiny spider bites within the first half hour of laying in bed. These were NOT jejenes which we were already acquainted with. NO HOT WATER in shower. Food was not impressive. Dated facilities. Mildew in some spots in shower, no shower door. Ice bucket was dirty.

Staff was very courteous and doing the best with what they have. Management has allowed facilities to go by the wayside. Views and privacy are great.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2017

Breakfast was excellent, room was clean and very comfortable
    • Deluxe Grand Room

You have to tip after every meal and they decide on the minimal value, not you. We had to call 3 times for them to put a crib in the room, even though we had requested one when we made the reservation. It took them over 4 hours to put the crib in the room, our baby was already asleep.

Breakfast was excellent, room was clean and very comfortable

• Reviewed: January 13, 2017

This was our third trip in 12 years, and it was not a good experience. Will not return.
    • Junior Suite - Adults Only

The staff seemed to be bothered or inconvenienced at every request for anything i.e. towels, request for food/drinks at the beach Service was slow if nonexistent.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2017

Bad experience
    • Deluxe Grand Room

We were charged extra for one of our children despite asking the question when we booked - it was expensive and not worthy of a 5 star rating - I cannot recommend visiting this hotel.

Not much !

• Reviewed: December 24, 2016

Best place to stay in Ixtapa
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

Maybe the only negative would be the stairs, there's a lot of them but walking is good, right?

If you are looking to get away from the crowds,Las brisa's private beach is by far the best beach in ixtapa. Worth any price difference.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2016

Amazing flora surrounds the hotel
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

The bed was too hard and the food was just ok.

My compliments to Juan, the person who makes the sweet bread and the pastries, they are really good, specially the big cinnamon roll.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2016

A Superlative Experience
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

I think the menu selections in the restaurants could have been more extensive with a greater amount of variety

The service was outstanding, the room wonderfully comfortable, the food was quite good, ample and affordable, the property is magnificent, along with the amenities, the pools, tennis courts and landscaping. The private beach was most enjoyable.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2016

Great find in Ixtapa!

Just a little remote

Very nice spacious rooms. Great bath! Views of the ocean. Lobby bar is great for sunset and drinks are fabulous and inexpensive.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

We have stayed here twice so far.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

We have stayed here twice so far. Love the views from the room, the private beach, the hammocks on the balcony, the open area bar and the staff. Much more relaxing than staying down on the main beach. Easy walk to town.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

relaxing really cool

noting

room

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Smell on the 12th floor was terrible, more so when we got...
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Smell on the 12th floor was terrible, more so when we got into the room. Had to open the balcony door

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Over all it was a great stay at a great price , I would definitely recommend this place
    • Deluxe Grand Room

There was a leak coming for the ceiling

There hospitality is amazing

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Great value
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

Older pools and bed was hard

Great views and beach

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

We gave our comments to booking.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

We gave our comments to booking.com, in prior email, with no response or concern from your staff.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Great hotel it could improve easily and become a super place to travel
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

service and clarity of the rate

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Beautiful private beach large beautiful rooms great location older
    • Deluxe Grand All Inclusive

the hallway to the Beach elevator

older property good location noce private beach

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

The architecture of the property is one of a kind.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Every room has an awesome ocean view.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Wonderful place a hidden gem
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

The view the staff thecity

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

Very comfortable and easy stay.

Food was average.

The bed was like a cloud. Private beach was incredibly beautiful. Pools excellent. Very clean. Views from rooms excellent.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Wonderful vacation
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Beach chairs at beach and pool and hammock on deck at the room uncomfortable

Swimming pools and beach also the nice lobby and rooms

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

For years it has been a great place!
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Smells in the bathroom Doormen service

Lovely place!!!

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Balcony
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Much too crowded; not enough beach chairs.

Balcony Ocean front

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

The view
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

Distance from room to anywhere

The view

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Very nice hotel to relax and enjoy the ocean.
    • Deluxe Grand Room Super Saver

The only difficulty is to get outside of the facility to go to Ixtapa, need to take a cab. Gym would need some improvement.

Great Location.