Reviews of Radisson Blu Hotel Doha 4 stars

C Ring Road, Doha, Qatar

#51 of 116 hotels in Doha

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

I only wish that I'd had more time to spend there and explore Doha.

Comfortable, clean, and tastefully decorated. The fruit & chocolates in the room were lovely. Wifi was reliable and fast. Staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

I'm so happy and have a great night stay there

When i stay the toilet don't have a toothbrush and toothpaste and also all the dustbin inside the room and toilet don't have a plastic bag.. hope the room service will more improvement

The interior inside the room excellent

Quite OK
    • Deluxe Double Room

I have ordered room service but food came mostely (2 out of 4) not warm which is not tastey. There are no promotions or intentions for hotel guest to eat and dine in the hotel. You don't even know which resto's existists in the hotel neither were they are located.

Hotel offers enough opportunities to eat and entertain. Nice swimmingpool...

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

wonderful

wonderful, great value for the money, , location and the food outlet is great over 15 outlet especial thank to Mr. Younis at the Capana club and all the ladies whom received me at check in

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Absolutely amazing staff in this hotel

The staff were amazing from the hotel cleaning life guard they couldn’t have done enough to help. The hotel was so clean it was a pleasure to stay here

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Amazing and comfortable stay

Couldn't think of much, but as room for improvement could suggest few, like, availability of staff to help at entrance, valet parking getting jammed and wait was long. choice of vegetarian dishes limited in hyde cafe restaurant.

It cant get better with the location. its the most frequent hotel we stay, conduct events, meetings and workshops. The location makes it most ideal to reach out to any part of the city and the place is well maintained. The staffs are super friendly and they are courteous. the rooms are spacious filled with amenities for business. The bed is comfortable and big enough for a good night sleep. View from the room depends on which part of the building. The clubhouse is great and nice and big swimming pool caters to both adults and an exclusive kids pool. Breakfast requires special mention for their amazing spread and serving staffs are friendly recommended the speciality of the day. the Honeycomb is unique and tastes awesome.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

average
    • Deluxe Double Room

Walking from deluxe rooms to pool area was too far. Had to walk out of one building and walk along public main drive way and main public lobby to get to pool

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Perfect staycation

longer stay

From start to finish perfect hospitality. Spotless room, great restaurant, fab birthday brunch and pool is lovely. The staff from reception to the porter cannot do enough for you. This is my 3rd stay and my fav staycation in Doha Thank You

Ok for weekend..just a short stay

We were at 11th floor.. fire alarm wet on, PA system announced to evacuate rooms..we had to run down using stairs but it was found to be false..wasnt coordinated well.

Room, bed

Always been told that this was the best hotel to stay in...

What meets the eye is all well maintained. However, the water supply pipes show the real age of the property. Low pressure & muddy water comes when opened after a while.

Always been told that this was the best hotel to stay in Doha; I couldn’t more. Really amazing! Would definitely give back here next time.

Stay-cation

Only one downfall was when workmen started outside very early in the morning . They made a lot of noise so you couldn’t sleep through it .

Great hotel,great value for money,staff very good. Lots of choice of restaurants + bars. Even sent me a birthday cake to the room .

A memorable one! :)

I love everything! Starting from the usher that will assist you. The receptionist who was very accommodating and will give you all the details that you have to know. To the housekeeping who was swift in giving all our requests. I also love the fact that they let us stayed for a few more hours instead of checking out to their standard time. Kudos!

Worh staying at this great hotel.

Everything was outstanding. The staff made it a pleassure to be staying there. Very friedly and helpfull. The shuttle service excellent and many dining places to choose from in the hotel.

The pool was a mess

The indoor pool was closed and the guests were misusing the outdoor pool and no one warned them. ( Cotton cloths used instead of swimming cloths - some kids were wearing normal pampers not the swiming one and i have found one pin which used for hijab in the pool)

Staff is very good

I would like to repeat it definetly, but hope to take my comments into consideration.

I had experienced for three times in your facility that i informed reception to clean my room during my absence and they failed to clean even though i stayed out more than 3 hours, that was an embarrassing ..!!

I like the staffs and how they are treating the guests, swimming pool, rooms.

The rooms are nice and comfortable.

The access from the rooms going to the pool.

The rooms are nice and comfortable. I was also impressed with the staff. They where all accommodating and polite.

Bentley resturant

Check in poor attitude pf staff Poor food at italian restaurant Poor food at indian changi, over priced and very poor lighting Poor attidute at spa club cancelled 2 x massage due to attidute

Bentley resturant Room Bathroom Ruby wu resturant

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Overall, it was a very amazing weekend spent with my husband, his siblings and cousins.

None at all.

We stayed at the hotel for overnight. We got three standard rooms at a very affordable price. All Staff are very friendly from reception to housekeeping. For example, the kettle in our room was broken when we arrived. We called the reception and they changed it within five minutes. Then we have asked for an early check in at 2pm and our request was approved. Then we asked for late checkout at 2pm the following day, they checked and they granted. When we left the hotel, my brother in law noticed that he left his phone’s simcard tray slot. We called the reception and we were directed to their housekeeping. Their housekeeping team were very accomodating and helpful. They were able to find the simcard tray slot and placed it to lost and found. With regards to the facilities, their swimming pool is pretty amazing. Clean and clear and not that crowded.

Very good service by everyone, eight from the pick.

I liked it all

Very good service by everyone, eight from the pick.up at the airport. Helpful staff, and aleays pleasanr. Very clean. Good swimming pool. Housekeeping/room cleaning and servicing to a very high standard.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

good

TV is not working well. When I connected USB, Romote controller was not working. view is not good for me. there are construction working now

relax my business travel

I was very impressed with your establishment.

I was very impressed with your establishment.Everything was well coordinated from front desk staff to housekeeping and room service.The level of service exceeded my expectations.The hotel was well equipped everything that you have imagined in a hotel was there.

mediocre

felt rushed out of breakfast immediately as they began closing. The guy sweeping the floor was flicking the broom after each push throwing dust up and towards me. I left after having very little to eat, yeah I got there 10 min before breakfast finished but the host told me it was fine.

quiet rooms

The customer service and overall staff was having good smile...

The customer service and overall staff was having good smile on their faces, which makes me feel better and will be satisfied booking again with them on my next visit to Doha.

Nice location and good hotel with friendly staff

The Pub at the hotel was very crowded. I booked the hotel to watch the Match but there was no place to even stand. There should have been some preference for inhouse guest. But the good thing was that we could watch the match from the Room where we ordered our food and beverage.

Very friendly staff. Rooms were clean. Only the food ordered in the room was not up to the mark.

The hotel is not suitable for family’s as they have bars...

The hotel is not suitable for family’s as they have bars everywhere and anyone can enter the hotel/ even they have 2 different building and not mention in Booking.com the pool Is far from the deluxe rooms

Nice Stay

It was friday with alot of children in the swimming pool, also what annoyed me the most is that there were not a bidet-shower in the toilet. Bidet is not comfortable for me.

Hotel has alot of facilities with a reasonable price & very nice location, bed is comfortable, staff is lovely.

Everything is excellent and everything is ok .
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything is excellent and everything is ok .. one of the best hotels I have lived and a family hotel and suitable and excellent facilities and advised to families and water games in the pool .. The rooms are wide and the hotel is very excellent very very .. Thank you for the reception and thank the reception staff to help them extend the departure time From the hotel .. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart

• Deluxe Double Room

Some staff like we borrowed something from the hotel and while we are on the pool they went inside the room without our consent , somebody wait us in the reception area and he said that they will get that thing inside but they didn’t said that they went inside already ..then during checking out I was in the new building so since I was checking in on the main building so for me I need to go back where I check in so I need to walk with my luggage and back packs , nobody even assist me or telling me that I can check out from that new building .. I’ve been too many hotels inside and outside doha but this things never happened to me ..

Good food, Bad service.

Room service worst, least bothered. AC was for the namesake only. None of the telecom services were reachable. Every time you have to call reception to tell the message.

Pool, breakfast buffet, ambience

I would sleep on street and never go back there again
    • Deluxe Double Room

The first thing when I entered the room it was smelling bad and the bed was not comfortable , the toilet has no water 💦, then the receptionist couldnt help so i talked with the manager and he said sorry but there is no room. So i said i wanted to cancel the room and he said u cant u already paid!!. Then after we argue alot and i told him i would talk to booking, he suddenly showed up at my room and offered me a suite for the same price of a Delux. I wasted two hours. I

The valet parking

Accessible location, clean room,comfy bed,the swimming pool...
    • Deluxe Double Room

AC wasn’t working properly, the room was bit warm,someone was sent to fix it and say he’ll come back after 15min but never came back till morning.

Accessible location, clean room,comfy bed,the swimming pool is awesome, friendly and hospitable staffs except the lifeguard in the adult pool who showed untoward attitude. Overall we had a nice stay. Thank you😊😊

fabulous!
    • Deluxe Double Room

the staff assigned in the main entrance scanner is not accommodating to hotel guess, he's irritated when I asked for a bellboy to help us with our luggage. While the housekeeper attended our needs immediately with a smile..

spacious room and bathroom, comfortable bed, big swimming pool, and wonderful kiddie pool..

i am disappointed.
    • Deluxe Double Room

it was noisy because of constructions next to the hotel, the view was bad. it was a bad smell in the hotel. the food was very poor. the rooms are very small even the suites.

Not bad

The staff language isnot clear and they dont get your point easily plus the cleaning service dont have extra towels when you ask for the room

The kids pool

Our stay was okay but we won't be checking in again.

Request of late check in or check out were not approved. The room is small compared to other 4 star hotel in Doha with the same rate. The shower wasnt working. The Old Filipino Lifeguard showed quite disrespect.

Staff are courteous. Good swimming pool.

Radisson Blu Hotel the best in Doha

The hotel was fun and relaxing and the rooms are relaxing and the best part of the hotel was that they allow pets And thanks for Mr. Gordon. for the hospitality and thanks for Ms. Rhoselyn for everything she did for my children Thank you very much for everything Ms. Rhoselyn. 😀😀😀😊😊😊

Facilities and staff in general

This time is weird the bathroom has strange smell including the towels !! Some of receptionist staff find difficulties to understand them because of English pronounced is really must to repeat several times to get there points...

Facilities and staff in general

the kids didnt enjoy the pool very cold no warmer.

the kids didnt enjoy the pool very cold no warmer. Some other facilities are close like the indoor pool we are expecting we can access since no one informed us upon check in regarding this matter! No bath robe in our room.. no toothbrush and toothpaste!

The rooms cleanliness, the friendly staff and offer a great...

The main pool cleaning and filtration process must be improved, by the end of the day we could not swim... The Lost and Found is a joke, I forgot my daughters eye glasses and called 3 times and the answer was " sorry it's not in the room" I had to go to the room myself and the glasses was just there!

The rooms cleanliness, the friendly staff and offer a great value of money.

we went there and booked 4 standard rooms since we are 4...

we went there and booked 4 standard rooms since we are 4 family couples we were disappointed when we get to ask if the indoor pool is open since the weather is hot and its not friendly for our children to stay longer under the sun, the children pool's water is cold no warmer at all, and guess what the staff just told us we can use the outdoor pool only and indoor is close! i dont know how come during the special holiday of Eid they will be closing the part of facilities! so ridiculous! its justifiable to use indoor pool because of hot weather and of course guest will be expecting their access to it, as it is shown in online booking. we were not informed in the reception also while checking in. We will not comeback again and probably will not recommend to my friends and family!

Great stay!

Great facilities, excellent pool- so clean and so cool. Delicious food. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable room. Some little details made our stay even more special: One can watch (TV) football from bathtub :) I found the TV remote "condom" very hygienic. A red rose decorating "Breakfast in Bed" was very special :)

the smiles, especially the manager at the restaurant, the...

I just liked everything

the smiles, especially the manager at the restaurant, the old man i didnt get his name, he is always welcoming and makes you feel at home

Brilliant service and caring staff

Service was excellent. I arrived without my case which was in transit and a spare toothbrush and toothpaste was sent to my room within 5 minutes. I also enjoyed the complementary fruit which was delivered soon after arrival. I appreciated the fact that there was a free shuttle to and from the airport, which being a single traveller, was very important to me.

Hilarious Counter Staff

The Filipina check in staff are not nice and acting like a police. They talked to me and try to convince me for a very little matter to push me to pay addtl. I checked in & my daughter is with me just to relax.i left her passport at my home. First the reception didn't register my daughter, she didn't ask for identification of her. But when I went down again to ask the way to the pool they ask for my daughters passport cz they want to register her.i told her that i dont have it and then went to the pool.things went well on the pool counter, they didnt ask for it.Then again, the next morning in the pool itself,they are insisting for the passport even I told them I don't have it! She's insisting & telling me I need to pay for letting my daughter use the facility!! All of those hassle just because they want me to pay extra for something that I paid and included already.

The room is clean and well arranged. The reception for check in on the "old building" is nice. Her name is Mia. From the phone call up to personal she was nice and thanks for upgrading me in business class! The life guard and bell boys are nice as well.

Quiet rooms, good service.

Prices are quiet high for dinner and drinks. (Especially for the alcoholic drinks) Shuttle airport some delay (was already midnight when I arrived on airport. Then you want as soon as possible to the hotel and not wait for the free shuttle bus).

Quiet rooms, good service. In the restaurant Italian job was the fish soup very good...

Cleanness and comfortable

Touch switches.. very annoying control of lights and would have been better if it was just normal switches not annoying touch switches

Cleanness and comfortable

The most cosy hotel in Doha

At the moment (April 2018) the pool area is too noisy due to the construction work next to it. If you want to relax by the pool, make sure you'll take your headset or earplugs with you.

At Radisson Blu Doha I always feel very cosy - almost like being at home. The staff is super friendly and they remember to ask if the customer needs any help. The fitness club is well equipped compared to other hotels in Doha. Also the coaches at the gym are professionals. I should probably mention, that I'm so happy for the hotel services that I have already stayed here several times, and would choose it again when travelling to Doha! Extremely good value for your money.

Nice well located Hotel

Everything was just fine

Spacious clean & well equipped room. Very good services from friendly & welcoming staff. The location is good in the city center.

It was a relaxing "staycation" with my family so we will surely come back. :)
    • Deluxe Double Room

Not that I didn't like...But I would love to have some ASIAN food for breakfast. :)

The facilities were located in a very convenient place to everyone who wants to relax and have a good time.

Fast and free WiFi, very clean and helpful staff.

The restraunts were over priced and way too slow. I waited fifteen minutes for my drink. The bars were also way too pricey and they lied to me about the price of the buffet. They told me that it was free before I ate but after I left, they gave me a bill. For The air conditioner to work, I needed to have my room key in a card holder inside my room and wait for the room to get cool, which was terrible for a hot country in the middle East.

Fast and free WiFi, very clean and helpful staff.

Short stay spoilt by construction noise resulting in lack of sleep

Construction work spoilt my stay, I was not informed that there was on going construction work next door to the hotel which started at 06:45 am which woke me, and therefore was unable to get back to sleep. This also spoilt my time around the pool area, I could not relax with the constant pummelling of the pneumatic hammer, coming from the construction site all day (even on a Friday!) which was so loud at one point it was difficult to hear each other speak.

The hotel room was new and modern and the Indian restaurant food was good.

Bed was comfortable, choice of pillows was also good.

Not a fan of two beds pushed together to make a double.

Bed was comfortable, choice of pillows was also good. Nice to get more water and fresh milk brought to your room.

Staff , location ,hotel design and facilities
    • Deluxe Double Room

This my first time to face this case , that’s some missing at the room from previous gusts. Really disappointed but the duty manager he apologized and requested to change the room .

Staff , location ,hotel design and facilities

I did not have breakfast in the buffet, far too expensive.

I did not have breakfast in the buffet, far too expensive. Everything else was perfect, from the big swimming pool to the very nice housemaid staff (thanks to Me Me, very kind and helpful).

Outstanding hotel

The hotel facilities were amazing, excellent restaurants pool and pub. A great time at Radisson Blu! Will definitely come back same hotel for more days!

This is our second year coming to the Radisson, and it never disappoints. Good location .

Not Radisson’s fault, but it will be nice when the adjoining developments are finished.. but that’s Doha I suppose! So much building work.

The Library bar was very relaxing, and friendly. The lunchtime buffet was excellent, again staff were very attentive. Good sized pool , plenty of space.

Happy

The business centre policy regarding internet that I have to bay if I'm gonna to use it.while Wi-Fi is free.

The stuff are very hospital and polit and helpfull

location is good but very little else
    • Business Class Room

Business class rooms are very poor, soft beds, old furnature, smell from drains, ancient room controls, poor lighting. Gym needs new equipment, was poorly cleaned, even the water coller was unpluged and tv chennels upgraded on machines. Hotel smells of smoke because what props it up is the bars and people using them have no repect for guests and smoke innlifts, landings, managment do not stop these people because of the revenues they make off them. Hotel refused me my loyality points because i booked via booking.com.

Location, breakfast, staff

Its location is good.

Its location is good. but its the price its expensive compare to other similar hotel in Doha. Its not a beach property but pure business and good bars and clubs is added bonus where in entry is free to house guest

The staff was helpful.
    • Family Room

The swimming pool in the new building is closed, we wanted it as a closed indoor place for our kids.

The staff was helpful. They upgraded our room to a better one in one call for free. Thanks to Mrs. Zahraa.

the food is extremely good.

the single bed for a single person was fixed from two beds to make it one supreme bed. and i am aware the good design of bathroom but i am not comfortable for the kind of toilet bowl with bidet attached. it seems like no bidet.

the food is extremely good. fast room service. very clean.

Relaxing stay
    • Business Class Room

location, a lot of construction work going on in the neighborhood, noisy. Many restaurants/bars at the hotel closed at the moment?

Excellent, very friendly staff, very good breakfast and business lounge facilities. Pool area very well kept, gyms great. Cleanliness immaculate everywhere.

I loved the way they great me and the host was very friendly...

I loved the way they great me and the host was very friendly and hospitable, he gave me full information regarding hotel facilities, Would be better if you will have available mobile charges at least for reception area

I enjoyed and relaxed my stay even 1 day.

Few lights at the hallways in going to the lift. But for totality the place is clean.

The location is accessible and convenient to travel. The place and ambiance is nice to relax and unwind. I will still book next time if I wanted to have relaxation.

Nice hotel, good food & good location for business stay

Nothing for now. Just the room that face the construction site is not noisy during the day but in the night is all fine.

Breakfast is good. Serve gluten free bread upon request.

Staff was so good, friendly, helpful.

If you are serving non vegetarian to any guest, you should ask about the choice, like chicken, beaf, or lamb. I ordered breakfast and they sended beaf sausages , and for Indian guest this is not acceptable.

Everything was good.

As usual in my different trips, the best place in Doha.

As usual in my different trips, the best place in Doha. Easy to go out from the city in the morning. Hotel very clean. All team very involved and efficient. Thanks

A good all round hotel, especially for lone travellers.

Really low pressure shower, which was disappointing.

Good location and plenty of different bars and a good variety of restaurants. Decent leisure facilities and a proper swimming pool..

Overall bad stay because of the experiences I had with the staff, they are super rude

The hotel is basically a smoke zone and the staff are the worst. The fire alarm went off at 2:45 AM for “testing” woke me up in horror and I couldn’t know if we should evacuate or what

* The staff was amazing.

- nothing much to do around. Some of the restaurants are closed. This should be updated in the room guide as well. - we asked the club dj to play a song but it didn't happen. Maybe they don't do that but others were able to get their preferred track. - the Mocktails served at the pool were ok but it can be better. - fire alarm at @ 1 AM.

* The staff was amazing. Many thanks to those involved in preparing the room for my wife bday specially Angelly. * Qube club manager who arranged the cake and sparkling wine at 12 midnight.

Disappointing stay at the Radisson Blu Doha on this occasion

Although my room number 737 was comfortable it was very noisy late at night and early morning due to a major building project taking place. The view was awful and it was a major dust bowl outside. On this basis I'd ask for a room with a view of the pool next time

I always try and stay at this hotel in Doha. It is pleasant and comfortable. It has a good pool facility and gym. The Italian job restaurant is well worth a visit.

Its great place to enjoy your vacation

No thing to say,

Its a great Value hotel, they have a great customer relationship management, they helps me alot to celebrate my wedding anniversary day and give me alot of facilities and gifts They all the staff so friendly and me and my wife enjoyed our stay there

Good service and facilities.
    • Business Class Room

Old carpets and smels in the hallways. Didnt like the welcome in the business lounge. Almost insulting. The hostess was rude asking my room number even called the reception to check if i was alowed and i just asked for an orange juice after a workout. No public meter taxis available. Only private expensive ones lurking around to trap customers. The gym and sauna need a bit of renovation.

There were a lot of activities in the hotel. Service was good and fast enough.

Average , it was not so pleassure like you get in those big hotels.

front desk teams was excellent , but room service of hotel was very poor for every complimentary items required you have to call them personally they will not keep with their own.

Poor

I did not like mainly when I ageed with booking.com that the payment will be done in the hotel after check in but unfortunately and without prior notice radisson hotel took the amount two days before the trip. I am sorry to say that I will not use booking.com again. Also I did not like that this rate does not includ breakfast.

Browse Radisson Blu Hotel Doha traveller photo gallery