Reviews of Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas - Convention Center 4 stars

455 Karen Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA

#18 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Not quite as nice as the other Hilton Grande Vacations properties. Little things like no jets in bathtub, inexpensive coffee pot.

Everything was great; nice kitchen and bathroom, comfortable bed, great toiletries!

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

I was in town for two nights. After housekeeping came into the room on Saturday, they sprayed some sort of air freshener. It was very strong. I contacted the front desk. They said I needed to leave the room and they would place an air cleaner in it. I left at 5:00 pm and returned at 8:30 pm to drop something off. It still had the horrible smell. I called again. Housekeeping returned with a spray bottle. I was offered another room, but that would mean my time would be spent changing rooms. My husband returned to the room after the air cleaner was offered again; we were told we had to leave the room. When he checked to see if the air cleaner was placed, he found it at the entry door, not in the middle of the room. No one bothered to place it in the middle of the room or even check -- twice I had to call the front desk. After my husband changed the location and increased the time, we returned and the smell was gone. Very disappointed. I've stayed in Hilton Grand Vacations for years and never had such a bad experience.

Room was fine. Not too happy with this stay.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

We booked a studio room with one king size bed including breakfast. We got a room with two queen size beds, which reduces the space in the room a lot. The receptionist apologized that there are no studio rooms with king size beds in the hotel anymore, still, we could choose it online. The bathtub is literally tiny and not a nice experience due to a very unpleasant surface. The hotel has no restaurant, we were told that our breakfast would be served at the deli/market shop. The next morning the woman in the shop knew nothing about a breakfast that she could serve and had to call at the reception to ask what she had to do. Turned out they forgot to give us vouchers for the 'deluxe continental breakfast' (as is written on the voucher), we made a picture of what we got, a cup of tea or coffee, a small bottle of a cheap orange juice, and a small sandwich or a sweet. You could have bought this breakfast at a gas station.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

We never had our room cleaned and never displayed a do not disturb sigh. When I complained it fell on death ears! When we Forster checked in - it was in regular room . When I thought we had a suite. After I up gradied and payed 80. I was very dissappointed. I have passed onbooking at 5 star hotels on the strip to book here. Never again . They did not make our beds and I was told by night manager - they don’t change linen on a daily basis!!!The manager did not even suggest accommodating us either! Also, the bathtub had issues with draining ...

The gentleman who checked us in.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

We wanted inter-connecting rooms because of the baby. It would be nice if the website informed us that we would need to rent a studio and a one bedroom to do so. The hotel tried to find us one, during check in,but none were available. But during booking, there were one bedroom suites available. If we knew those were rooms that were interconnected, we would have booked those instead. Requested Kings for each room and got 2 Queens instead.

The rooms were big and beds were comfy. The gave us complimentary water and free dvd rentals.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The hotel is dated a little and need updated furnishings in the suites.

The location is excellent, the outside bar is good and the stainless steel BBQ's were very clean and worked excellent.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

The room had a shared door to the room next to us and you could hear the TV and the people talking all night long

The property is located near the monorail and it is easy to just go to the las vegas strip. The rooms are really clean and the staff was really friendly.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Cleanness, free parking, close to the strip by car, the kitchenette, and having washer and dryer in the suite room and at the top of that luxury.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

Very nice, big, clean room, with fridge, TV and safe at no extra cost. Quick check in/out and very nice and helpful staff. Pool area was inviting and the hot tub was a great bonus plus the bbq facilities was just amazing. Also liked the free parking. Good location, not far from the strip.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

the business center is a mess chairs, cell phone service, no outlets....the place was under construction and still a resort fee. This will be my last time anywhere near the strip for business....good luck with your strip and city when most of oakland comes there to get there benefits. I will pray for your hotel and city good luck.

Location & Kitchen

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

No restaurant on site. Needed to take a cab to the strip. Called cab twice. None showed up. Had to walk a 1/4 mile to another hotel to get a cab.

Nice clean facilities.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The location is a bit off the strip. Try to get Uber or Lyft to be able to drive to the casinos for a good price.

We had a nice suite with a huge bathub. The room was clean and there was a "fully" equiped kitchen too.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The pool was closed due to it needing to be cleaned ehich was very disappointing for my family. Hotel staff offered to let us use the pool across the street, but when we went over there it turned out to be closed as well. We also had a leak in the washing machine which would have flooded the living room had we not noticed right away. Spent a good 30 minute mopping up water with towels. I think we may have been the first people to ever use the wash and dryer in that room and am sure they have that fixed by now though.

The suite was very nice for the price. Beds were comfortable, close to Monorail. The pool area looked inviting.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

A bit far from the strip for walking, if that is your destination.

Gorgeous property with extremely well-appointed rooms. Love the beds and fine furnishings, and kitchens in each room. Was a convenient location to Conference Center. The staff was superb...I even commented to others how pleasant and professional checkin-in was. Rooms/property was quiet and we didn't have to breath in smoke like most other casino/hotels! The little sundry shop with cafe was so nice to have, so you'll have real food options on the property. Lastly, the free movie rental kiosk and DVD player in room was a bonus! I would stay here again!

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Went to use bath tub filled it up with water and there was slimy white stuff and hair floating in water. The water was cloudy from Whatever was in it. Pretty gross. Not to mention the tub felt dirty to the touch. Glad there was a shower too because I was not putting my kids in that tub!!!

The room was big

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I absolutely loved everything about this hotel the staff was friendly they guest were friendly the parking lot was easy to find parking room service was great the bed was so comfortable the suite was beautiful there was absolutely nothing about this apartment that I did not like I will definitely be staying here every time I come to Vegas for now on

Everything was great

The rooms were newly renovated and tastefully decorated. Love the huge bathtub in the master bathroom. The onsite coffee/sandwich bar and mini-mart store where well stocked with grocery staples and snack foods.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

There was a dirty wascloth in the bathroom. Also the bathroom is a little small compared to the overall room. The ceiling shower in the bathroom is too low. Didn't fit me.

If you need to be at the convention centre this is a good location. Also close to the Monorail so easy to get to the strip. Don't expect too much facilities but if you are looking for just a good room you will find good value here! Would stay again.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

Yoko White is very helpful and patient, considerate. the hotel is very clean and very near convention center, you can see Golf cuntryside nearby. air is so clean. most important the price is very competitive compared to others.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

We didn't have a car and there is really no shopping or restaurants within walking distance, and the hotel only has a very expensive shop/cafe with extremely limited selection. We went out one evening to walk somewhere for dinner and the area quickly turned frightening. We ended up turning around, eating at McDonald's, and rushing back to our room. So don't expect to find any shopping or food nearby. This is just a quiet place to sleep.

Wonderful place to stay! We were upgraded to a one bedroom suite and LOVED the full kitchen, washer & dryer, and extra room. The hotel is quiet and calm--a perfect respite from the craziness of the strip. Didn't hear any noise the entire stay. 5 minute walk to the monorail--bought a 4 day pass and used it to get back and forth from the strip etc. We enjoyed the pool, and were happy to be able to do our laundry each night.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The bed was hard and the pull out bed didn't have any sheets or blankets knowing we had 4 people in the room. However, when we called about the bed, it was corrected almost immediately. At first the person on the phone said we had to wait until morning for housekeeping. Once my husband stated it should have already been done because you knew we had 4 people in the room and it was looked up, it was corrected immediately at 11 pm. Thanks for the quick response, it was done by the time the kids finished getting ready for bed.

Loved the kitchen, worked out great with kids.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Came there around midnight just to sleep and left around 8:30. Paying $25 for facility charges is just plain robbery. Only facilities we used were the bathroom.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Great staff , super helpful and very comfortable rooms. We were in 1 bedroom suite .. didn't have time to cook but all facilities were here if you wanted to eat in . Quiet hotel away from the noise and busyness of the strip which is just short uber ride away (also monorail but we didn't use this option for our trip).

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Angie, at the front desk was really nice! Great customer service!! Truly the entire staff I encountered from the front desk, housekeepers, bellman, etc... were really nice, and offered great customer service. Usually you see pictures, and don’t expect the actual results to match. But, they more than matched. I really enjoyed staying at the Hilton Grand Vacation Suites; convention center.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

That the pool wasn't working, the store closes at 10pm and the store doesn't accept cash. If other hotels have stores inside that are 24/7 I believe you guys should too.

Clean, nice staff.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The mattress was very uncomfortable. Way too firm. The jetted tubs had been replaced with soaker tubs. The outlets didn't work in the bathroom so I had to plug everything in the kitchen.

The people were helpful and polite. The remodel was pretty.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

I was on a non smoking floor and there were smoking in the room around the corner from us. When I informed the desk people they acted like it was no big deal

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

towels were poor and scratchy. Didn't clean my room after night one, staff not interested in giving me good info on traveling to various sites except if I wanted to pay for tourist rides. Thank God for Uber. No desk in room, small room, no pool, and no restaurant. This is, at best, a one star property.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

We booked a double room but were originally given a king suite when we arrived. They were able to accommodate and find us a room with two beds. We did have to call for extra towels as they only provided 2 in the room. We were disappointed that the pool and hot tub were closed for renovations and that it had not been disclosed at the time of booking.

The beds were very comfortable and the free parking was a nice add.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

The only downfall was that my 16yr old son could not pay cash or charge to the room in the first floor store. I had to be with him or order room service with a fee. Why they could not take cash is beyond me?

We upgraded to a suite, the room and the service was amazing. Would definitely recommend and stay there again

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

My garbage disposal wasn't working. It let water everywhere from under the sink and I was unable to do the dishes because the water in the sink wouldn't drain. The tub was amazing but difficult to get in and out due to my short legs. A stool in the rooms would suffice.

Staff was very friendly. They didn't make you feel like you were bothering them if you had a question.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Beds and pillows are very confy. The room is very confortable and perfect size. The staff is friendly and nice. It doesn’t have the best location but it’s not bad either

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

Small room for the money. Denied late checkout due to maintenance...baloney. The “resort” feel just wasn’t there...just a hotel.

The room, although quite small, was very comfortable and provided a nice view. The DVD service was a nice surprise. The comp water was appreciated. Good cleaning staff. Courteous maintenance staff.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

We got upgraded which was great for me and my friends, but the AC wasn't working both nights. They did bring us up two fans and 8 water bottles. I talked to management the next morning and was told I would rec'v a credit to my account and I am still waiting for that credit. We checked out on Sunday 11/5 and it's now Friday 11/10 and still no credit to my account. Booking dot com wasn't easy. they have the wrong contact for the hotel and wrong bed situtions info on the websit vs what the hotel truly does have. Not sure if i will using booking dot com againg.

The upgrade the hotel provide me at check in.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

Tee was missing, only coffee as a complimatraty. We europeans enjoy drinking tea ;)

Very spacious room. Kitchen had everything you need for cooking, clean bathroom, big bed, quite. Washing machine and dish washer in the room. Free Evian water on the reception.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The hotel is near the convention center and the mono rail which is good. However, during our stay, they had the parking lot closed/reserved for a convention center event. We had to park in the Westgate parking facility - not bad, just a little confusing.

Everything was very new and nice. The staff were friendly, courteous, and competent. The suite we stayed in was very spacious with everything you need for a "hang out at the hotel" kind of stay. If you don't plan on spending much time at the hotel, this suite is probably too nice and more than you need - otherwise it's awesome. Very comfortable, quiet, and away from the strip.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t have a problem with anything.

The bed is by far the most comfortable bed I’ve slept on in a hotel. The view was amazing. Contacting the hotel through text was easy and the response time was quick. Overall, my stay was unforgettable. Studio room was perfect and staff is awsome!

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

No shuttle to or from the airport and would not recommend walking anywhere to the north of the hotel after dusk.

Fabulous suite with separate bedroom, jacuzzi bath and a fully fitted kitchen including washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Free DVD rentals and a pool table kept the kids happy when they weren't in the pool. Staff were very helpful and let us check in very early.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

WORST HOTEL STAY EVER!!!!! THEIR STAFF IS EXTREMELY RACIST AND DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ME AND MY GUEST. I WAS HARASSED BY THEIR RACIST SECURITY GUARDS AND THE FRONT DESK PERSON. IT WAS ASSUMED BECAUSE I AM BLACK AND SO WERE MOST OF MY GUEST THAT THERE WAS AN ALTERCATION IN MY ROOM, IN WHICH THERE WAS NOT. I HAD GUEST OVER TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY, HOWEVER THIS WAS APPARENTLY AN ISSUE WITH THE HOTEL. I WAS NEVER ADVISED OF "QUITE HOURS" , IN WHICH SOUNDS LIKE A JOKE ON A SATURDAY NIGHT IN VEGAS. THEY ARE RACIIIIISSSTTTT. THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME AND MADE ME A TARGET ONLY BECAUSE THE COLOR OF MY SKIN. DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU ARE BLACK ON ANY TYPE OF MINORITY. UNLESS YOU PLAN ON WHISPERING THE ENTIRE ROOM. PS. THE MANAGER ERNA BERTON IS ALSO EXTREMELY RUDE AND UNHELPFUL

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Smoke detector was hanging off the wall. The towels were very rough like sand paper. The stopper in the tub had to be replaced as the current one would not close. The bath sinks drained very poorly (repaired the last day). The breakfast vouchers were good for a breakfast sandwich only and nothing else, we thought they should at least allow to use the voucher as a credit toward anything different you might want for breakfast. By the 4th morning we were tired of breakfast sandwiches.

The full kitchen, the huge bath tub, plenty of good furniture, light blocking curtains, help in the lobby with entertainment choices and directions and parking advice.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

Snack and drink selection from the vending machine was lacking comparable items.

I like the safety measures in place by using your room key for hotel, elevator, and room access.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

I wasn't able to operate the black out shudders.

The staff were excellent and very caring, especially during the route 91 incident. They were very understanding of my needs for an extended check out time and considerate of the difficult time I was going through, I really appreciate their caring and loving attitudes. The room was spacious and clean with excellent amenities.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

I was disappointed that the bathroom was so small and not comfortable at all especially for 2 people. Welcome package was handed out on the last day.

Quite location and pleasant staff

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

No bar/ only limited breakfast options.

Great location - quiet spot, but next to monorail stop. One af probably few LV hotels with no casino at the lobby (great).

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Perfectly equiped suites, clean, comfy bed, big shower and huge bathtub! 10min drive to Strip, so pretty quiet and good for relaxing after a roadtrip!

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

A huge minus is the absence of a restaurant. There are only sandwiches and snacks in the market place. Sound proof is not good as well. I could hear every word of the guests from the next room and music downstairs during night time.

Not very large, but a nice and comfortable room with a wonderful bed. The room has a small kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. Very nice swimming pool with good security. Good staff.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Did not have hot water on our floor on two occasions but the front desk did give us free drink coupons for the bar and waived the resort fee for four nights.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

1) It would be nice to have a full service restaurant on premise. 2) The pool bar sucked! Visited bar to take advantage of 2 for 1 drink coupon. The drinks were expertly prepared, then placed on the edge of the bar where two guests were smoking excessively- blowing smoke across my drinks and in my face while I waited to pay. I had to move drinks to a back table while waiting to pay. I was only taking my drinks to my room anyway. However, in such tight quarters, smoking should NOT be permitted directly at the bar. Rather, there should be a designated smoking section. As an asthmatic, you are putting my health at risk. 3) Perhaps a "kiddie pool" for the toddlers - or access to the one across the street. 4) Another nice to have: free shuttle service to/from airport [or Uber discount for guests].

Loved the 1 bedroom suite. The marketplace was very convenient. Loved having Starbucks on premise! Staff was very nice and professional.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The hotel charged extra and when we asked why the reception stuff became really unfriendly and was not able to explain why they charge extra for the room. Only explanation they had was that Booking.com is not displaying correct prices and the entire mistake/misunderstanding is because of Booking.com. We have stated that this is not possible but they were reluctant to continue the discussion- they recommend to call Booking.com and have they fix the issue

Good rooms and comfortable. Free parking just in front the hotel.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

the friendlyness at the desk (thank you Auquanette). The suite is really excellent. The monorail station is 5 min walk and brings you in 10 min right into the centre of the strip of Las Vegas.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

They May be a little more generous with toiletries. They always leaving one shower and one shampoo for two. Also would be good if they have some slippers.

Grate place! A bit away from the strip but in a quiet and peaceful place. Ross and Marshals shops are nearby.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

A little further from strip than expected but monorail was very close. When we stayed they had the water shut off for 5 hours and would have expected a better discount or up front warning during booking.

Quite and pool was not crowded.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Location Cleanliness Kitchen appliances Washing machine and dryer Cutleries Market place In-house Parking free View of stratosphere from my room Checkin process faster Checkout was soo easy Almost all the staff very polite and welcome you with smile especially Carlos at the front desk with a very friendly attitude and smile with extremely polite tone and a very humble human being

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

It's a 15 min cab ride to the strip, pool full of kids. Next time we'll pay that bit extra and stay more central.

It's a Hilton so it was exactly how we expected it to be: not good, not bad, just fine. Decent sized pool, friendly staff. Reasonably priced for Vegas.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

Little further away from the LV Strip than I thought, but that's my mistake because I wasn't familiar with Las Vegas.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

I expected more amenities from a Hilton hotel. Slippers to go to the swimming pool or walk around the room for example. Daily water is to be picked up at reception instead of putting them in the room. Location was less convenient than I thought.

Comfortable hotel with a nice swimming pool

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Loved everything about this place. Best hotel I've stayed at in Vegas by far. It's kid friendly, off the strip, quiet hotel. Short drive to the strip. I would definitely stay here again.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

I was really surprised that the concierge was unaware of July 4th weekend activities in town. The info she eventually gave us after researching it was incorrect.

Bed like a cloud

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Our experience at the Hilton grand vacation suites was exceptional on all ways; friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, easy to park or get Uber down to the strip. The suite was spacious clean with a well equipped kitchen . We couldn't have been more comfortable or happier with our stay.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

I think the room should be cleaned spotless. Behind and under the sofa bed and the king bed was very dusty and dirty. Especially when your allergies are getting the best of you.

Bed was comfortable The room layout and space was perfect.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

Bathtub/jacuzzi in room , kitchen , location , free parking , great customer service with constant check ups and awesome staff / house cleaning

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

this hotel was great, its is quiet, clean & friendly staff. stayed with a group of friends, but not your party place, it is more family/business. would stay again.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

I don't like how this hotel does not have shuttle service to the airport or the strip! As much as my stay here was great I don't consider coming back unless they provide shuttle service in the near future! Come on now most hotel should have this!

Nice and clean hotel, great staff, and comfy room.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

On Friday 6/16/2017 we got kick out of the pool early because they were short on staff.

Employers have a good sense of humor. The room was very clean.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

The location was perfect. Hotel was clean and the staff was really nice. I would recommend this hotel if your really not the casiono type hotel in vegas. Will be staying here in the future...

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

We liked everything with no complaints whatsoever.

We liked everything about our stay here and would definitely return. All staff were very nice and professional especially Colleen in reception and our apartment was serviced every day. We had two flat screen televisions, Jacuzzi bath, complete kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher and all kitchen requirements.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

My brother-in-laws room was next to the ice machine which was quite noisy. Other than that, everything was great!

The property was located next to the Casino where I was in a tournament. The monorail was at the casino also, so we could travel to other locations without any issues. The property was perfect for us because we like to be close to everything but not in the noisy, smokey environment of the casinos. It was perfect!

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Spacious, clean, comfortable and a great view. The staff were super friendly and approachable. Bartender Ryan was excellent, and the front desk staff were very helpful and always smiling. The housekeeping staff did a great job at refreshing our room.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

Compared with hotels at downtown, it's a quiet place and not that far from the central with good facilities. It's suitable for families with kids as well, swimming pool and game room.

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel was so clean, friendly, and felt like we were right at home! It was nice and quiet away from the strip. Having the amenities like the stocked kitchenette was amazing. The staff was super helpful. The pool was never crowded, and it was just overall a very pleasant experience.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

I wish the restaurants near the hotel were better, I had horrible service at the local Thai restaurant!

I loved it, if I had any questions or concerns I could text front desk and they would fix it immediately!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Studio room with Two Queen Beds

Not much apart from the beds were comfy. It was not a welcoming hotel. They only accept credit card at the coffee shop onsite which is annoying to be charged credit cards fees from uk to use. Also the little shop only takes credit card for one toothbrush! And there was a litre bottle of spring water on the side in room that looked complimentary but was 5 dollars. Had to put 100 deposit from credit card on the room for one night.Little things I know but annoying in all!

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

clean, quite and not expensive. I lost my Ipad in hotel, the stuff helped me to keep it a couple of days and returned it to me while I come back from Grand Canyon. I appreciate!

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

All good. The "Experience" person was off sick so made our own way to the club to get more details

The room was a suite, very spacious, clean. Bed was excellent. Hotel was close to the strip and within walking distance so very handy to get around

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Need to drive to the strip; I wouldn't want to walk far from the hotel at night

Modern, clean and comfortable. Full size fridge, oven, etc. Large pool and hot tub with bar. No poker machines onsite.

Browse Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas - Convention Center traveller photo gallery