Reviews of Seasons Florida Resort 2 stars

4736 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA

#62 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

It was cheap.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was no real breakfast. Rooms smells funny. Honestly didn’t look very clean first time I’ve been nervous about using towels at a hotel.

It was cheap.

Thankful and pleased!!
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Receptionist, Amanda was extremely helpful and nice. The room was very clean and comfortable. We had had a terrible experience at the motel we had booked on line the previous night. We were so pleased with what we had at the Seasons. We would not hesitate to stay with you again.

I enjoyed my stay and the family atmosphere from the staff
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Breakfast could have been a little more substantial however Hard boiled eggs, toast, juice, coffee, and cereal were provided.

Staff provided requested special needs. Everyone was pleasant. The pool was clean. Room was cleaned and tidy daily. Everything you need is there such as shampoo, body lotion hair conditioner, hairdryer.

DONOT STAY HERE!!
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The place reminds me of a cheap motel in a dirty corner of the city. The entrance is really obscure and hidden for cabs to find. They don't have proper signs. When you enter you're greeted by really mean and hateful staff. The rooms are really bad and breakfast is horrible.

Really run down property with unfriendly and hateful staff. They talk to you as if you are a burden on them.

Location was convenient to Disney parks (about 20 minutes)
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The man at the front counter was not very friendly at check in, the breakfast didn't start until 7:30am which doesn't help when you are trying to leave early to visit Disney parks and it was only cereal and loaf bread. We found a hair in the shower the first day that obviously wasn't ours and an empty beer can by the bed and a dot of blood on one of the sheets.

Location was convenient to Disney parks (about 20 minutes)

A nice stay.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We stayed in the hotel two times, each time 3 days. First, we stayed on the second floor and had no issue wit the wifi. On the second round, we stayed on the first floor, and we had a wifi connection problem. It was in a continuous cycle of - connecting, connected, sign in required, connecting, connected. I informed the reception. they tried to solve it. But the solution was temporary. Secondly, breakfast was poor.

The front desk was welcoming and helpful. The room was cleaned daily. We used the pool. It was clean and relaxing. Parking lots was more than enough and illuminated all night.

Never again....photos are not a good representation
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Location...you need a car. The pool is basically in the car park. ..the hother is OK just seems in the wrong place. Good job the breakfast is included...it was rubbish! I would not have been happy if I had been charged for it It doesn't mention in details that it is a non smoking hotel...50 ft radius...not good when it's raining

Comfy bed...nothing else

Recommend it if you are trying to watch your budget .
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Friendly staff and bed very comfortable. Good location.

Room was simple but very clean. Bed was supper comfortable . Breakfast was extremely limited . Continental breakfast usually have more options. I would not count on it.

Won't be coming back
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The bathroom could have been a little cleaner and it was really small. One of the curtains fell off the rod when I tried to close it. One of the mattresses had a squeeky spring. The free breakfast was a joke with only black bananas, cereal in old plastic containers and bread for toast.

The AC worked well

beds were nice
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

the facility should b renovated for the price they charge. i was pissed when i seen my “resort” yea right more like a motel. front office was cramped and filthy and i seen heck of lizards walking to my room i was so freaked out and it was a bug in my sink for the price i paid it was NOT worth it!!!

beds were nice

The bed was comfortable and great location.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast that they serve is horrible. You only can get toast with jelly, cereal, bananas and coffee.

The bed was comfortable and great location. The price is great.

2 day weekend stay
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Breakfast could've been a lot better.

It was ok for the price, a little disappointed at the breakfast. Consisted of bananas, hard boiled eggs and toast. Other than that it was ok. Clean and the beds were comfortable.

Clean, comfortable, and convenient.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was only one entrance and easy to miss. The breakfast was minimal.

The room was spacious, comfortable, and clean. The housekeeping staff made up our room everyday. The front desk was personable and polite. The air was cold and the water hot. We were given the room we wanted and it was close to the ice machine and laundry room. Our parking space was right next to our room and was always available. Being close to 535 we were able to get to Disney World with no trouble.I will go back here again.

I would stay there again, based on pricing and staff.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Ice machine was broken. The complimentary breakfast was a little lacking and the shuttle to Disney did not run enough or at convenient times.

The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was great. Staff was helpful and attentive. Very quick responses from staff and they were very polite.

Rude no ice and hot water.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Could have been cleaner. Beds very uncomfortable. Cleaning lady woke me up at 8 to reminded me check out is at 11. Ridiculous. Ice machine broken. No hot water in shower.

I like the location.

A good place to stay for the money. If you are going to Disney it is only 20 min away.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

We were away for most of the day and our room was not cleaned. The refrigerator does not have a freezer, The breakfast is cold food only and they could do with a few more toasters.

Close to the friends we were visiting.

Price was a great value very clean i like having tile...

Check in is at 4 but i was able to check in at 3

Price was a great value very clean i like having tile instead of carpet in hotel rooms microw and fridge were also in room

The rooms are very nice,cozy and clean and well...
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms are very nice,cozy and clean and well equipped(fridge,micro,coffe machine).the beds were comfy and i really liked those cute windows.I definitely will stay here again.

It was pleasant
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have been much better , very limited selection, a waffle maker would be nice considering, the breakfast area used to be a Resturant

The hotel was nothing special it was clean and convenient to areas we were going to , went for a basketball tournament.

Great prices, spacious rooms, plenty of parking, friendly...
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very humid rooms. I would get into the bed and it would feel almost damp. I went to put on some clothes and the clothes felt almost damp as well. I went to lower the temperature to see if this would rid the humidity, but it just felt cold and wet. The bathtub and sink took a while to drain

Great prices, spacious rooms, plenty of parking, friendly staff, quiet location

Great down time.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were able to come and go with no interruptions. Everyone was pleasant to talk to. We elected to rest in the afternoon a couple times and no disturbances. The pool was nice looking but we never went in it we were way too busy in the area. Definitely worth the price.

A perfect clean place for me to stay in between loads.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Actually, everything else is great, but if that’s all they offer for breakfast, they shouldn’t even bother. Don’t misunderstand me, it would still be a great deal.

Everything is very clean, and the large parking lot for my truck.

know what you are getting, breakfast was cereal/ milk, toast and bananas, coffee and apple juice
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I checked and went to my room and 4 people were exiting. I checked my room number, went back to elevator and asked the people I saw exit my room if they were in room 202! They said yes ans I said that is my room number and showed them my key. I went to the office and was told that room was empty. I pointed to the people in the pool and said before I could enter the room they came out while I was standing there. They immediately gave me another room on the ground floor by the elevators. Would have been a great stay except for the noise of loud people returning from Disney. I would stay there again but not in aroom close to elevator. When I checked out I asked why someone else was in my room and was told that the afternoon clerk had move some one to a different room and it was not done in the computer.

bed was comfortable and room was clean!

Nice but not worth the the money.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The so called breakfast was pathetic some boiled eggs and cereal bowls. The coffee maker in my room was only able to make a 6 ounce cup (one at a time) and the coffee they had available was barely strong enough to make the one 6 ounce cup.

Everything else was food.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My only issue were the cobb webs with dead bugs on the ceiling corners. It's not that high so I felt like they could've dusted a bit better.

Everything else was food.

good location-cheap stay-decent room-pretty bland breakfast though
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast. Pretty bland and there is not much to talk about. Bread slices/butter/jelly/banana/ hard boiled egg/apple juice/coffee.. that's it. there was no offering of any meat item such as ham or sausage, any other juice but apple juice, banana as only fruit etc. Very very basic, just to put something to your stomach, but not enough to choose from from to enjoy a good breakfast.

Location was great. Room was as expected. Simple, comfortable but nothing extra ordinary or so. You get what you pay for. It did fit our need, just to spend a night without breaking your wallet in a safe area comfortably. The pool looked nice, although we did not have time to use it though.

Very clean, the room was nice and has all amenities listed.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

AC was not on when we entered after check in, so it was a bit stuffy and warm. Also, the included breakfast was not really the usual continental: hard boiled eggs, bananas, bread for toast, and instant oatmeal. Everything was in like Tupperware you might find in a home, not a business, and all the plates and such were the cheapest disposable.

Very clean, the room was nice and has all amenities listed.

I reccomend staying here and would stay here again.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The only things I feel like this resort should consider would include a safe, handle bar in shower, and pens and notepad.

This resort was very clean and set up nicely. They really care about maintaining and improving. The staff has also been very friendly and helpful. There is also a lot of food and shops near by and it is a decent distance to the theme parks.

overall great stay very friendly staff and helpful

Breakfast elevator parking

For the most part the hotel was great breakfast was terrible but overall the stay was pretty good elevators are a little too far from the parking if you're staying on the back of the resort

Rooms fairly clean
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

All the other staff were rude. The breakfast was a joke. Outside stairs dirty. Hard to find parking entrance as gates into lot were closed.

The one maLe employee that worked evenings was very friendly and helpful.

One of our beds was much more comfortable than the other so...
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We are always on the second or third floor :/

One of our beds was much more comfortable than the other so we got to sleep in the really nice nd squishy one.

Value stay, close to Disney. Convenient for the budget minded
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I wasn’t expecting the world as this is a huge value hotel. Although the doors could use new weather stripping, as bugs, mostly flies easily entered our room.

Great location. Easy access to Disney parks, shopping and restaurants. Pool was nicely maintained.

Average at best, nothing special about it, not worth the money - will never stay there again.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

First of all I do not know why it is called a resort, neither one of us thought this was any more than a hotel - it had a small pool, a separate restaurant, and some amenities - I guess the restaurant makes it a resort? First thing I noticed is the seal under front door needed replacing, frig was filthy and not very cold, air conditioner did not work correctly - needed repair or upgrade, and the light between the two beds didn't work. Had WiFi but no computer which would have made it a better value for the money. Without the $60.00 + tax deal they wanted $100.00 + tax for one night - it was probably worth maybe $40.00 per night. Location was probably a plus but not for us. Will never stay there again - better off with a budget hotel/motel.

It was a roof over my head for the night.

Continental breakfast not good
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The rooms seemed clammy. There was a lot of humidity in the place. It made it hard to sleep comfortably. Also the continental breakfast was lacking. Cereal, toast, and bananas was the spread.

The location was nice. It was next to a bunch of restaurants.

Worst hotel I have ever been!
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

A/C smelled arewfully when it was turned on! If it was off, room was stifing and very moist. No daylight couldn’t get in (windows too dark). Breakfast: only toast, egg, banana, cereals, milk, tea and coffee. Worst breakfast ever! Wifi didn’t work well. Had booked 13 more nights but cancelled it!

Nice pool and good location

Great hotel for the money.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

This hotel was awesome. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, staff was awesome. We enjoyed a great breakfast every morning. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Very nice and very convenient location
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

there could be more variety to breakfast. Hard boiled eggs, cereal and white toast were all that were offered.

it was extremely convenient and the staff was very helpful

We wanted a nice getaway weekend, and it was.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Disappointed in the Breakfast, was expecting a little more selection. However, it wasn't a deal breaker. The pool wasn't heated, as advertised. We had a staff member knock on our door, while we were there ( approx. 4pm ), and then, entered our room. She quickly left without mentioning the reason for her visit. Odd. Later, we discovered she was housekeeping for inspection. She may want to mention that next time this happens. Lol. One more thing....the television was set up for Spanish.....and we didn't understand it. However, still not a deal breaker.....LOL. All in all, it wasn't really much... to stray us away from ever staying again. PS... ( bigger towels )

The rooms were very nice and clean. The staff was very pleasant. Easy check in and easy check out. Location was ideal.

We only stayed one night but were very comfortable.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Could not find anything to complain about.

The beds were very comfortable and the rooms had been renovated and had tiled floors which made them seem very clean. TV has more channels than the normal motel .

Not worth the Cost!!
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Air Conditioner did not work/bed is not comfortable/refrigerator is way too small/NO microwave/ wood cabinet falling apart/ tall lamp dis not work

Location was close to Disney

It was ok
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were too many flying bugs in the room every day plus our room was clean very late in the day, around 4 p.m. no shampoo or soap were never put daily, we stay 7 days, breakfast was ok but the lady in charge didn't want to put decaf coffee but for white people, YES! My family and I are Hispanic. When checking out, the lady took a break for 30 minutes in the morning and was not in the office so I could collect my deposit which cost me time to leave late for home, 1500 hundred miles driving trip.

The beds were good and we got a handicap room. Only Diana, the girl who was pregnant was very kind and understanding.

Very good value for those needing accomindations during a Disney vacation or business trip.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The outside property and what I felt was a lack of security. My wife would not be comfortable staying there alone. Also selected this property over a couple others because of breakfast being included. Breakfast was a joke . Since we were heading for Disney World we wanted a good breakfast and weighed the cost of room because of included breakfast. Needed to go outside of property for breakfast. Note: I responded NO for question about romantic place to stay. The room was nice but the area and outside property would not meet my recommendation for a romantic stay. Almost didn't even go in to register our reservation because lobby also had musty smell, but room did not.

Room clean except for baseboards, which is a guideline I use. Bedding and mattresses very comfortable. Liked having refrigerator and microwave.

Great stay
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was very small and needed some paint.

Location and staff were Great, stayed on the bottom floor near the pool. Needed some updated furnishings but the bed was very comfortable.

Satisfactory for a no frills, tight budget.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The outward appearance when we first arrived. Sunbathing by a pool in a car park, not ideal. Breakfast was very limited ie cereal, toast and cold boiled eggs. Would’ve liked a table and chairs on balcony.

The heated pool and comfortable large bed.

This was cheap. But, I’ve stayed in hotels that were cheaper than this and held higher standards.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The rooms weren’t very clean. Mold in the bathroom under the mat, guessing they don’t move it to clean the tub. The sheets smelled kind of funny. The pillows were awful. Saw multiple bugs in our room. The “included” breakfast was a bunch of half rotten bananas and cereal in a room that smelled very odd. We did not eat and left after checking it out. The water would change temperature every 2 seconds in the shower. There was no staff there upon check out. Guessing they don’t have someone there 24/7. Also, what exactly makes it a resort? Not sure about why that would even be in the title...it’s a motel.

The staff was friendly upon arrival. The pool area seemed decent, all though we did not take a dip.

It was cheap, but not cheap enough.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There is only one entrance/exit into the hotel parking lot. The other 2 gates are locked and closed, and no heads up was provided on the website or email confirmation regarding this. Myself, along with multiple other guests arriving at the same time had to make dangerous u-turns on a busy street in heavy traffic at no red light or intersection to gain access AFTER having missed the almost nonexistent entry driveway - shared by a popular tourist attraction. When I complained to the desk about this, I was informed that the other access points were closed and locked 24/7 for "security reasons because locals speed through the parking lot". That makes no sense to me, as the main entry is not at a light or intersection, so I'm unsure why anyone would attempt to cut through either gate from a residential area, only to end up in a parking lot. But, if that IS the reason, then INSTALL SPEED BUMPS! Don't punish your customers by making it nearly impossible to get to the hotel, when those gates are on a side road that leads to an actual access point from the main highway AND your lobby/signs/pool ALL FACE that side road. The continental breakfast was a joke. The offerings were 3 kinds of stale cereal, milk, bread for toast and bananas ONLY. No muffins, no bagels, no other fruit or even protein bars. We ended up not utilizing this so-called perk. The 'breakfast area' was also located in an old restaurant building at the farthest end of the hotel complex - so with 2 under 2, we opted to 'drive' to it...for naught. Upon returning to our room on Day 2, one of the beds was pushed completely up against the side wall, about a food away from the wall mounted headboard. I laughed it off and moved it back, thinking, "Maybe housekeeping moved it to clean". But, then we spent 20 minutes looking for the TV remote which I had left on the nightstand between the beds.

The mattress was not uncomfortable and there were a decent number of pillows. I didn't wake up itching - so a huge plus. The room was spacious enough for a few adults and kids with a microwave and tiny frig (no freezer). The location was convenient to souvenir shops, fast food and a few other restaurants. It took about 15 minutes to get to WDW area. The pool looked clean and big (we didn't use it though), and we were told it was heated upon check in. But, I heard two other guests, who were in it at the time, say the water was 'very cold'.

Satisfied, it got the job done and we were well rested the next day.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was a little small for us. My husband is in a wheelchair and needs a shower bench which barely fit and the doorway was small. The floors were filthy. I had to clean our feet before putting shoes on. One of the light fixtures only worked sometimes.

The bed was comfortable. There were plenty of towels.

The friendly staff and nice accommodations made this a great value.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could've used a bit more variety. Also since they don't start serving breakfast until 7:30, it's difficult to eat if you want an early start at the Parks.

Staff was great. Property was quiet and comfortable. Great location.

2 nite stay
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Not enough outlets. Bed was awful, springs broken felt like I was going to roll out of bed. Outdated. Get what you pay for. That's all I can say

The pool was nice

Clean, nice employees, comfortable.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pool was cold, not heated like it was stated(one of the main reasons we picked the hotel). The area, we were just in a big parking lot.

Clean, nice employees, comfortable.

Great Value/Great people

Not enough breakfast options

The staff is great! Very friendly people. We did not have any problems and our room was huge and very clean. The price I paid was awesome for a great room!

Fair for the price.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Maid skipped cleaning our room one day and another day half of our room was without power. The AC smelled musty/ mildew. The free breakfast was hard boiled eggs and cereal and milk.

The pool was clean. The staff at the desk were always respectful.

Clean!!! Very enjoyable and relaxing, will come back!!!
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast has improved, I especially liked that they change were it was served before (in the lobby) to an actual breakfast lounge, still the food offered is not much, there is no variety at all, the cereal, coffee, toast and juice was not presented in an desiring fashion, nor the containers were nice. The ice vending machine gives too little ice

I believe the most relevant plus was the cleanliness and order of the room!!! Also I liked the kind of toiletry and amenities provided in the room, although it could use a safe box!!

The location was great loved the room location and the staff...
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

One of the beds squeeked couldn't be fixed was offered another room however son is autistic and too much upheaval for him.

The location was great loved the room location and the staff were lovely. Breakfast was adequate

The stay was nice, I wanted room with jacuzzi though
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My room is not what I thought I booked Booking.com only put the rooms with jacuzzi on website so that’s what I thought I payed for until I got to liki Tiki...I was really upset!!!

Perfect location right in the middle of everything, 20 minute drive from Universal Studios!!!

Breakfast.

The Pillows were great and the room was cozy and relaxing. I did read the reviews and saw that the continental breakfast was good by other guests but, If I were you, I'd disregard the breakfast. The options are from boiled eggs, white or wheat toast, 4 cereal dispensers, pitchers of Milk, apple juice and water and a bowl of bananas. Go crazy if you will spending that extra 12$ per day but there are so many options located close by. Staying down the block from Krispy Kreme was also a plus.

It was close to many shops/restaurants.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff did not address our issue that was brought to their attention. Room was very dark, had a musty odor and had hardly any power outlets.

It was close to many shops/restaurants.

You get what you pay for!
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The photos were diffinately misleading, for an example, the photo of “the laundry room” the washer and dryers were located outside in the breezeway. We did not locate an elevator, we had to walk up to our second floor room, and we had babies and luggage

I guess for a 2 star rating it was accurate

Never again will we stay here.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast was a joke. All there was cereal, banana and coffee. I was very disappointed with what was offered and the rooms are outdated and can hear everything that happens next door, from opening the faucet to the tv. Will I stay again..no will I recommend absolutely not!!!

Good value motel near Orlando attractions
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Although the property is called a resort, it isn't really a resort. It is a motel style hotel in Kissimmee with a pool. I'm not saying the property was bad, as it wasn't, but it wasn't a resort. The breakfast would have benefitted from a few more options. The property listing does state that it is continental, but there were pretty limited options - toast, cereal, bananas, apples, and coffee. The rooms on the pool side of the hotel are preferable, as the rooms on the other side face the back of Capone's Restaurant and a dumpster. The hotel was perfectly adequate for our needs, however, so don't take this as negative so much as just being honest with what to expect.

The cost of the room was perfect for our stay and the booking process was very easy. The hotel was near a number of different restaurants, outlets, stores, and attractions. It was very close to Disney and SeaWorld, and right down the street from Medieval Times. The staff was very nice, breakfast was provided, and the room was well taken care of by the housekeeping staff.

We are very disappointed to see the quality standards decline at this one-reliable hotel.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Quality is evidently slipping. Our first indication of trouble was the balky air conditioner. It kept stalling, leaving the room un-cooled. Then, on our first day, we returned to the hotel about 4:00 p.m. to find that our room had not been serviced. I went to the desk and was assured that housekeeping was on its way. It wasn't. The room was never cleaned. At checkout the next morning, I complained. The clerk apologized and asked if I would like the manager to call me. I said, "Yes," and a month later I am still waiting for that call.

We have stayed here every March for the past three years. In the past, we have been very pleased by the location, the quality of the rooms, and the value. This time, however, we were disappointed.

Solid place to stay, even with some minor annoyances
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The property was hidden behind a restaurant, and gates blocked off any other entry point - very confusing for Uber/Lyft drivers coming in and out. Free continental breakfast was pretty lacking, consisting of cereal, toast, bananas, and hard-boiled eggs. Shuttles to Disney were few and far between. Only had one shuttle time available for three parks, and they started as early as 7:30 AM.

Very comfortable beds and solid sized rooms for the price! Clean, and floors were of tile construction, which helps cut down on infestation worries. Cheerful staff who accommodated us on a few occasions.

Never again
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

See above, No clock in room, housekeeping was laxed, was told things that wasn’t true when booking.

Bed was comfortable, breakfast wasn’t much, I was told that they had gluten free items for breakfast, none. No clock, never got wake up calls for 6 mornings, elevator was broken 3 or 4 days & we were on 3rd floor. Maid never left cofffee & cups & hand towels 3 times. Owner said he would do something about our unsatisfactory stay but manager said no. We were not impressed with this hotel.

Good location for restaurants and close to universal parks.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had ants in our room. There are no plugs for phone charging etc. the ice machine by our room was out of order. All of the vending machines were completely empty. I went and asked for a new room key and they never asked for any ID or anything.

Good location for restaurants and close to universal parks.

We adjusted to our surroundings, and made the best of it.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

It is advertised as a brand new resort. It certainly was not brand new and it was just a hotel not a resort

It was in a busy area but lots of stores nearby.

Great value! Nice stay.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Fee for delivered package, room could have more lights

Everything was perfect! Room is big, clean and have space. Includes a mini refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave. Bed, linens, pillows were very comfortable! Breakfast is simple , but good! Boiled eggs, banana, toasters, jam, butter, juice, coffee, milk and cereals. The price is fair and the hotel is great.

Love it its my 2 time there and my wife and kids love to...
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

More variety of breakfast scrabble eggs and apples and that would make my dAY

Love it its my 2 time there and my wife and kids love to stay there i would recommend any people that would whant to stay in that area for this hotel great stafff and place to stay

Very good value for a place to stay near the attractions if you are on a budget.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The fact that it says "New rooms" is not true. New windows and built in nice blinds. New aircon and heating units. The ceilings and walls need painting. The floor everywhere needed cleaning mainly around the edges and in corners. Spiders and cobwebs where the cleaners had not touched or moved lamps etc. Where the cleaners had done was good so I told the lady on reception as we checked out what wasn't and she wrote it down. I had occasion to speak with Peter the owner before that and found him to be a very nice man but he needs to check the rooms himself and see what the housekeeping staff are not doing. Also the "Continental breakfast" Yes it's included in the price but it's not as it says! Cereals, toast, bananas and hard boiled eggs. Really!! Not in Europe would this be accepted as true. Saved going out straight away to get a breakfast. If the hotel (Old style Motel really) was nearer full there just isn't enough room for people to get their food and make their own toast on the 2 toasters and very few tables and chairs to sit at.

The beds were comfy and very good quality bedding. The location is well back from the 192 so very little if any road noise. We asked for a room after we got a room for the one night we stopped over in January before driving on to Tampa. When we came back for our 4 night stop before going home to England I requested the same side of the hotel and because it was nearly empty I got my wish.

This hotel exceeded all expectations
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

We purchased a trip to Orlando for my inlaw's anniversary. They are very particular and seldom travel. They were initially hesitant but as soon as they arrived at the hotel they were on the phone calling; telling us what an amazing property this was. They had a wonderful experience and haven't stopped talking about it.

A great budget based vacation.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The continental breakfast was poor. We opted to go out for breakfast daily. This could be greatly improved.

The staff were friendly and the motel was very clean. Pool area was great. Quiet, no noisy guests. Enjoyed our stay. A budget friendly stay!

pretty nice for the price.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

needs more electrical outlet-have to unplug ref to make microwave work,charge phones and other devices coffee makers need update

it was pretty clean despite it looking like most hotels in I92 area.Bed sheets and towels were clean and white ,no cockroaches or bugs seen , smelled disinfected and gave impression that it is clean. Floors are tiled which have a homely feel. Other guests (how they look,behave ) also gave me confidence that this hotel is a good place to stay. The all around fencing also added to sense of security.

Definitely disappointing - the reviews we read weren’t accurate.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bugs in the room, smelled musty, not super clean, not a great location - poor parking lot lighting and “sketchy” individuals hanging out in the back of he parking lot for kost of the night

We enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Need more outlets in the room to plug in cell phones and tablets.

Bed was very comfortable (king size) and the room was large and very clean. Maid service was great and gave us plenty of towels. TV, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, coffee and free breakfast included. Great amenities for the money.

We will stay there again.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Small bathroom. Small vanity. No way to rest feet when sitting in comfortable chair. Only two chairs in room. Some highway noise but that can be dependant on what side of building your room is on (I always use earplugs).

Outdoor heated pool and seating area was very nice. Plenty of convenient parking. Continental breakfast was sufficient and the area was clean and spacious. All new windows that we could open for fresh air and when closed did not allow anyone to see into the room even if lights were on.

Very close to the parks.
    • Standard Two Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't very clean. The toilet was clunky. The door let sunlight through the bottom, there was a considerable gap.

Very close to the parks. Very nice staff.