All Seasons Residence Hotel
4 Sborishte Square, Boyana Area, Vitosha District, 1616 Sofia, Bulgaria – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at All Seasons Residence Hotel
You're eligible for a Genius discount at All Seasons Residence Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.The All Seasons Residence Hotel is located in a picturesque residential district of Sofia, just a 10-minute drive from Sofia city center. It has an stylish restaurant with garden views, and a lobby bar, where guests can enjoy a variety of drinks. The hotel also includes a kids club, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi access.
Offering views over the city or Vitosha Mountain, all rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a laptop-size safe. A private bathroom is included in all units.
Guests at All Seasons Residence Hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast. The on-site restaurant serves exquisite à la carte meals for lunch and dinner.
Boyana Church is a 3-minute walk from the accommodations, while American Embassy Sofia is 2.7 mi from the property. A bus stops right in front of the property. The nearest airport is Sofia Airport, 9.3 mi from the property, and airport shuttle can be arranged on request and at extra charge.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.All Seasons Residence Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 28, 2017
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are there any public transport facilties available from the hotel to the city centre? Bus, metro? Thank you for replying.There is a public transport guests can use to get to the city centre. Three bus lines stop nearly to the hotel and can be used to transfer to metro or..Answered on 6 January 2020
- If I have to take 2 rooms to accommodate a family of 4- will they be adjoining rooms?Hello, we can offer two adjoining rooms.Answered on 19 November 2022
- We plan to stay for 3 nights. One of those days we will need to set out at 7am on a maintain activity. Will we still be able to grab something before ..Hello, Thank you for your interest in All Seasons Residence Hotel. We can prepare a take a way lunch box for you - some sandwiches, fruit, bottle o..Answered on 13 February 2023
- Hi! How to get to your hotel from the airport by public transport?or from metro station sofia? Thanks.Hello, You can take the metro from Sofia Airport to Bulgaria Boulevard, where you can take bus number 64, which stops ( Boyansko hanche restaurant ) e..Answered on 7 November 2022
- Hello Do u have free underground parking or its public outdoor?Hello, Our parking is outdoor but its safe we have cameras and we close it in the evenning. Kind regards ReceptionAnswered on 18 January 2022
- Still looking?
- All Seasons Restaurant
- CuisineFrench • Italian • Mediterranean • Seafood • Steakhouse • Local • European
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Kids' clubAdditional charge
- Game room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor play area
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash All Seasons Residence Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: РК-19-11723
FAQs about All Seasons Residence Hotel
All Seasons Residence Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Kids' club
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
All Seasons Residence Hotel is 4.3 miles from the center of Sofia.
Guests staying at All Seasons Residence Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at All Seasons Residence Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at All Seasons Residence Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at All Seasons Residence Hotel include:
All Seasons Residence Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- All Seasons Restaurant