Hotel Jardines de Uyuni
Av Potosi 113, 9999 Uyuni, Bolivia – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Jardines de Uyuni! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Jardines de Uyuni is 1,300 feet from the bus and train terminal. Rooms are styled with lively colors and rustic décor. Wi-Fi is free.
Hotel Jardines de Uyuni has rooms with cable TV and heating. All rooms are fitted with private bathrooms and regional décor. A daily breakfast is included.
Arce Square is 650 feet away and the tour desk can offer tips for getting around the area.
Guests can enjoy regional dishes at the on-site restaurant which is open from 19:30 to 21:30.
Joya Andina Ciudad Uyuni Airport is 3.1 mi from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We have a late bus ticket 22pm. Is it possible to store our luggage at the hotel and use the shared facilities after checkout while we wait for our bus?Yes it is possible, you can stay at the lobby while you wait for your bus. Kind regardsAnswered on 16 December 2019
- Can a 17 years old stay alone? Thanks in advanceYes is possibleAnswered on 24 December 2022
- Dear Hotel Team, We will be arriving at 6am after our overnight bus from La Paz, would it be possible to check in early at this time so we can freshen up before our day tour? Many thanksDear guest, early check-in is possible according to hotel availability. If you arrive early, you can leave your bags at reception, while you enjoy our rooms until check-in time.Answered on 20 October 2022
- Hello, I would like to book 1 or several night to your hotel however we need to validate a few things: - how far are you to the Salar de Uyuni ? - how far are you to the laguna colorada ? - what is the internet connection speed ? Thanks for your help, I wish you a very good dayGood Afternoon Following with your requirements: 1.- We are 23 km far away from Salar de Uyuni, we are located in Uyuni Town 2.- Laguna Colorada is 6 hours driving from Uyuni Town 3.- Download speed 44 mb and upload 48 mb GreetingsAnswered on 2 July 2021
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Family rooms
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Plunge pool
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 9 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Jardines de Uyuni accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travelers on dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be canceled on arrival.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hotel Jardines de Uyuni of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Jardines de Uyuni
Hotel Jardines de Uyuni is 1,800 feet from the center of Uyuni.
The prices at Hotel Jardines de Uyuni may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Jardines de Uyuni is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, Hotel Jardines de Uyuni is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hotel Jardines de Uyuni offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
Guests staying at Hotel Jardines de Uyuni can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Hotel Jardines de Uyuni include:
Hotel Jardines de Uyuni has 1 restaurant: