Equipped with a wrap-around porch, Hillcrest Hall Country Inn is located in Port Hood. This Victorian-style building provides a complimentary continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi access throughout.
Uniquely decorated, each room is heated and air conditioned. A hairdryer and toiletries can be found in the private 4-piece bathroom. Some have a seating area. Partial or full views of the harbor are also featured.
At Hillcrest Hall Country Inn you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Sunset Beach9.1 Wonderful beach4,000 feet from property
Port Hood Beach9.0 Wonderful beach5,150 feet from property
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?The beach is just across the street as we are sitting on the ocean :)Answered on 7 September 2019
- Do you have wifiYes, all of our guests have access to wifi.Answered on 10 August 2022
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?The beach is just a 2 minute walk away :)Answered on 7 September 2019
- Is the suite with the bedroom and pullout sofa located on the main floor or do you need to climb stairs to get to it?The suites are located on the second and third floor so yes you would have to climb stairs to access them, the only room on the main level is a king r..Answered on 15 September 2021
- Hello, we are staying with you tomorrow night. Where would you suggest for dinner? Regards KathyThe Admiral Lounge, Port Hood (until 7pm) The Red Shoe Pub, Mabou (until 9pm)Answered on 26 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Hillcrest Hall Country Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hillcrest Hall Country Inn of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hillcrest Hall Country Inn
Guests staying at Hillcrest Hall Country Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hillcrest Hall Country Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hillcrest Hall Country Inn is 2,800 feet from the center of Port Hood.
Room options at Hillcrest Hall Country Inn include:
Check-in at Hillcrest Hall Country Inn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hillcrest Hall Country Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):