Fairmont Château Lake Louise
111 Lake Louise Drive, T0L 1E0 Lake Louise, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1003 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Offering panoramic views of Lake Louise and the Victoria Glacier, this 4-star resort is in Banff National Park.The resort health club facilities includes a heated indoor pool and a state-of-the-art fitness center. It offers skiing, a full-service spa and hair salon, and 8 on-site dining options.
Views of Lake Louise or the Château grounds are featured in every room at the Lake Louise Fairmont. The traditionally decorated rooms include a cable TV and a coffee maker
Dine at the 4-Diamond Fairview Dining Room, serving regional cuisine made with organic ingredients. The Chateau Experience at the Walliser Stube offers cheese fondue, chateaubriand and chocolate fondue for dessert. It features a floor-to-ceiling wine library. A 24-hour deli and a sports bar are also on-site.
This resort is 3.1 mi from the Trans-Canada Highway. The Great Divide Nature Interpretation is an 8-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What view is this room? Lake view? Photo shows lake but it does not say in the description so i just wanted to check. ThanksGood day, Thank you for your message. The Deluxe Room category would be a non view room, you would want Deluxe Lakeview Room if you were looking fo..Answered on October 22, 2019
- Are dogs allowed?Yes, pets are allowed. There is a pet fee of $85.00 CAD per pet per night up to a maximum of $450.00 CAD. We also do not allow pets to remain in the..Answered on February 3, 2021
- Can i get the chance to do training in your property?We would need clarification on the type of training you are looking to do at our property.Answered on October 21, 2020
- Deluxe roomThank you for your note. Did you have a question about the Deluxe Room?Answered on July 30, 2021
- When is the pool and hot tub opening and your masking and and SD rules coming off. Not staying till thenThank you for your note. The pool and hot tub are now open and masks are currently not required in the hotel. Colleagues are still wearing masks but..Answered on August 4, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: German, Local
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Food: French, Local
Open for: Breakfast
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Food: Italian, Local
Open for: Dinner
Fairview Bar & Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Fairmont Château Lake Louise accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.