Centrally located in Verbier, 1,000 yards from the Medran and Savoleyre ski lifts, Hotel Montpelier features free WiFi in all areas of the property as well as a spa area including an indoor pool, a sauna and a steam bath. A sport shop can be found in the hotel as well.
Each accommodation unit is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Most rooms have views of the mountains and some have a balcony. Each unit has an en-suite bathroom, some of which come with a bath.
A breakfast buffet is offered every morning and guests can enjoy a drink and little snacks at the bar of Hotel Montpelier.
The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a ski storage room and a garden. Guests can rent bicycles and skis on site.
A bus stop is 20 yards away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Verbier, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
- Ski Lift Le Moulins - 400 yards
- Savoleyres - 850 yards
- Ski Lift Le Rouge - 1,050 yards
- Medran 2 - 1,250 yards
- Medran 1 - 1,250 yards
- Les Esserts - 1,350 yards
Most popular facilities
- Hi! Is the pool still open during this semi-lockdown? Guests can order food from your restaurant or request for other restaurants’ delivery? ThanksHello, Our swimming pool is open from 10am to 8pm. The capacity is limited to 8 people. However, our sauna and hammam are closed for the moment. You c..Answered on 30 January 2021
- Hello - do you accept that pets stay alone in the room?Hello ! Pets are always welcome in our hotel and they can stay alone in the rooms. Regards, The reception team.Answered on 20 January 2021
- You have a superior room for 270 for two nights 26/28 Aug do u have one with balcony?Dear, We are pleased to follow up on your request and thank you for the interest in our hotel. The majority of our superior rooms have a balcony w..Answered on 12 August 2022
- Hi - Can you arrange a private transfer to and from the airport and if so what is the cost? Thank YouHello, we can arrange private transfers. The price depends on the period but it is around 495CHF per way. Kind Regards, The Reception TeamAnswered on 7 January 2022
- Hi, The minimum stay is 7 nights. Can we alternatively have 2nr rooms for 4 nights? Many thanksHello, we have to respect the minimum stays for the moment especially during the hollydays. Kind Regards, The Reception Team.Answered on 1 January 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 23:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
06:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Hotel Montpelier accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Sauna is closed from Thu 07 Jan 2021 until Sun 18 Apr 2021
FAQs about Hotel Montpelier
Hotel Montpelier offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Steam room
- Swimming Pool
Check-in at Hotel Montpelier is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The prices at Hotel Montpelier may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Montpelier can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Montpelier include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Montpelier by:
- Train 1h 40min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Montpelier is 700 yards from the centre of Verbier.