Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Parador de Siguenza
Plaza Del Castillo, s/n, 19250 Sigüenza, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1692 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Parador de Siguenza
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
River Rio Dulce5.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Parador de Siguenza
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
From 2:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Siguenza accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Parador de Siguenza
Room options at Parador de Siguenza include:
Parador de Siguenza offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Themed dinners
- Cooking class
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Parador de Siguenza (subject to availability):
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Free parking
Guests staying at Parador de Siguenza can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Parador de Siguenza is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Parador de Siguenza has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Parador de Siguenza may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Parador de Siguenza is 1,650 feet from the center of Sigüenza.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Parador de Siguenza by:
- Train 1h 30min