Set between the mountain and the sea at Roque de Bonanza, this secluded hotel looks out over the Atlantic Ocean from its setting on the tiny, tropical island of El Hierro.
The modern Parador de El Hierro provides a peaceful venue for your visit to this volcanic island paradise. It is surrounded by a lush garden and outdoor swimming pool – a great place to cool off from the year-round sunshine of the Canary Islands.
The Parador’s elegant, colonial-style interior opens onto a row of balconies overlooking the ocean. Most of the hotel’s rooms also boast magnificent sea views, creating a relaxing and unforgettable atmosphere.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?We have a methacrylate screen protector on the reception desk.Answered on May 21, 2020
- How near to the ferry terminal10-15 minutes by carAnswered on January 16, 2020
- Hi, is the pool open please?Due to the erosion caused by the sea on the swimming pool area and to guarantee the safety, we have closed this area of the Parador. We don't have an ..Answered on April 30, 2022
- Good evening, We are planning a trip to El Hierro for tourism from January 30 to February 5th 2022. We come from France we have both received three in..Dear Mr Valitutti, Our hotel is on duty and welcoming tourists since our reopening after the pandemic. It's the same case with our restaurant services..Answered on January 18, 2022
- What is the best way from the ferry to the hotel? Also can we rent a car from the hotel?It is good idea to hire a car in advance so it awaits you in the harbour. We are approx 15min drive away. There are also taxis waiting in the harbour..Answered on March 18, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Spanish, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de El Hierro accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Dogs are admitted for a EUR 15 surcharge per room.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travelers on dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be canceled on arrival.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Parador de El Hierro of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Parador de El Hierro
Parador de El Hierro offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
- Public Bath
Check-in at Parador de El Hierro is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Parador de El Hierro may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Parador de El Hierro include:
Guests staying at Parador de El Hierro can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Parador de El Hierro.
Parador de El Hierro is 2,600 feet from the center of Las Casas.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Parador de El Hierro by:
- Taxi 30min
Parador de El Hierro has 1 restaurant: