The Parador de las Cañadas del Teide boasts an unbeatable location, next to a volcano in the stunning Teide National Park that covers the centre of the island of Tenerife.
Cañadas del Teide is set 6,562 feet above sea level, and from the hotel you can enjoy fantastic views of the surrounding, lush, tropical green landscapes. This is the perfect base from which to explore the national park.
Guests who are interested in astronomy can make use of the hotel's location, as well as its 2 telescopes.
Spend the day relaxing in Cañadas del Teide's gardens. You can also get more active in the hotels fitness suite.
Enjoy a meal in the hotel restaurant, where you can sample typical Canarian dishes. Then have a drink in the on-site bar, where you can chat with friends and fellow guests.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
- Is there a view of the volcano?Dear guest, We have superior rooms with Teide view or balcony. Kind regards.Answered on 20 December 2019
- Hello, Is it required to take a covid test before check in if we are staying somewhere else on island for 4 days before going to your hotel?Good morning, The covid test must be done 72 hours before of the day you come to the island, no to the hotel.You must show at the hotel the negative..Answered on 14 February 2021
- I wonder if do you have stargazing tour/service when there is meteor shower as I read that your hotel is the best place for stargazing in Europe.Our hotel is within the hotels certified by the StarLights foundation, as a recommended place for observing the sky. At this time and due to the curre..Answered on 30 December 2020
- Hello, what time is breakfast served? Thank youHello, At this time and due to capacity restrictions due to covid-19. Our breakfast shift begins at 08:00 and ends at 10:00. It is necessary to make ..Answered on 9 September 2021
- Hi, does the Breakfast & Dinner option include lunch?No, it includes breakfast and dinner.Answered on 15 November 2020
- Still looking?
- Private bathroom
- Sun terrace
- Flat-screen TV
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Opening times
- Open all year
- Adult only
- Heated pool
- Pool/beach towels
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Fitness centre
14:00 - 20:30
07:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests need to meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: proof of full Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination, a valid PCR test with a negative result in coronavirus of a maximum of 48 hours before, or recent proof of Coronavirus recovery.
Sauna is closed from Sun 17 Apr 2022 until Thu 02 Jun 2022
FAQs about Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide
Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide has 1 restaurant:
Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide is 13 miles from the centre of La Orotava.
Room options at Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide include:
Check-in at Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Swimming Pool
The prices at Parador de Las Cañadas del Teide may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.