Château Grattequina Hôtel
50 Avenue de Labarde, 33290 Blanquefort, France – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Château Grattequina Hôtel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.This Chateau is located 5.6 miles from Bordeaux, between Pauillac and Saint-Emilion. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi internet access.
The 19th-century estate offers luxury rooms with flat-screen TVs and large bathrooms.
At Chateau Grattequina guests can enjoy food and regional wine served in their room or on the terrace overlooking the River Garonne.
The hotel can also organize wine-tasting tours in the region and offers a boat service enabling guests to reach Bordeaux after a 15-minute cruise during which drinks can be enjoyed.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.Château Grattequina Hôtel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 14, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, We would really like to stay at the property however it seems from the reviews there is no restaurant on site for dinner and a lack of food option..Hello We have a snacking menu. Please have a look on our site to see the menu. We can also advise you on some restaurants that are nearby. But you m..Answered on 1 January 2020
- Thank you. Which restaurants would you recommend nearby? We would also come with my father who is disabled - which rooms are disabled friendly?Dear Sir, Madam, Here are the restaurants we recommend outside of Bordeaux center and not too far from the hotel: Nomade in Labarde (15 minutes from ..Answered on 2 January 2020
- hi, does all your room has air conditioning , thanksHi, All the rooms have air conditionning Best regardsAnswered on 21 May 2023
- Hi, I'm looking to book a stay for my parents for next year. We'd like to also arrange a private wine tour and see on your page that you can arrange ..Hello We can book visits and wine tastings in the chateaux for you. prices vary according to the wineries and type of tasting. you will pay directl..Answered on 15 December 2022
- Hello what times does the boat transfer run from/ until please? How many times in the day are you able to transit?Hello, The departure times and the number of trips are to be defined according to your desires and the availability of the boat captain, which depend..Answered on 13 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Opening times
- All ages welcome
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool cover
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fenced pool
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
From 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Château Grattequina Hôtel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Château Grattequina Hôtel
Guests staying at Château Grattequina Hôtel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, Château Grattequina Hôtel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Château Grattequina Hôtel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Château Grattequina Hôtel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Château Grattequina Hôtel include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Château Grattequina Hôtel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Château Grattequina Hôtel is 3.7 miles from the center of Blanquefort.