Le Castel Guesthouse
1 Boulevard Sadi Carnot, 14400 Bayeux, France –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 730 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Le Castel Guesthouse.
Superior Double Room with Terrace
Castel Annex Double or Twin Room
Double Room with Cathedral View
Economy Classic Twin Room
Classic Double Room
Double Room with Balcony
Superior Double Room with Balcony
A magnificent Art Deco house with an atypical construction for the town of Bayeux .... Coming spend a few days in our house you could discover this wonderful home and the surroundings: the Cathedral, the Bayeux tapestry, the landing beaches
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Museum of the Bayeux Tapestry 0.1 miles
- Baron Gerard Museum 0.2 miles
- Cathedrale Notre Dame de Bayeux 0.3 miles
- Bayeux's Train Station 0.4 miles
- Museum of the Battle of Normandy 0.4 miles
- Botanical Garden of Bayeux 1.1 miles
- British War Cemetery 2.7 miles
- German Battery of D-Day 4.8 miles
- Omaha Beach Golf Club 5.5 miles
- D-Day Museum 5.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Arromanches 360 5.9 miles
- Overlord Museum 8.6 miles
- Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial 9 miles
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum 10.3 miles
- Omaha Beach 10.4 miles
- Canadian War Cimetery 11.6 miles
- Juno Beach Centre 11.7 miles
- Juno Beach 12.9 miles
- Festyland 13.9 miles
- Pointe du Hoc D-Day 15.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La Rapière Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Place saint Patrice Market 0.2 miles
- Plages du débarquement River 6.2 miles
- Cathédrale Notre Dame Lake 0.1 miles
- Tapisserie de Bayeux Mountain 0.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Le Castel Guesthouse
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bayeux
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged EUR 25 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Le Castel Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that in November, January and February, following check-in times applies: from 10:00 to 13:00 and 17:00 to 18:30. If you plan to arrive outside the opening hours, please contact the hotel directly.
Please note that this hotel does not have lift access to its bedrooms.