Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay
Avenue Des Olympiades, 94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois, France – Great location - show map
This Mercure is a nonsmoking hotel located in Fontenay sous Bois, a small Parisian town located less than 9.3 miles from the center of Paris and just 19 miles from Disneyland®.
The rooms at the Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay are spacious and air-conditioned. They present elegant and modern spaces. Nonsmoking rooms are available and some of the rooms have been adapted for people with disabilities.
Located within walking distance to the RER A train station, guests can be in the center of Paris in 15 minutes and Gare de Lyon in just 10. In the opposite direction, Disneyland® Paris can be reached in less than 30 minutes.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, Do you have parking available and is it free? Also do you have a shuttle service to disneyland?Hello, We do not have private parking, but 2 possible solutions: Free public parking in front of the hôtel Parking at the Auchan Shopping Center (cl..Answered on 30 August 2021
- Hello is there a metro line station nearby?Hello, We are located behind the train station "Val de Fontenay" connected by 2 RER lines, A (red line) and E (purple line). The train station is also..Answered on 20 September 2021
- How much is the additional charge if we will going to checkoutin the evening?Hello, Extra charge for late check-out until 16h is 50€. Best Regards Elene Front DeskAnswered on 31 August 2021
- The superior double room will come with same room in picture provided with the room type right?Hello, Exactly ReceptionAnswered on 5 December 2021
- We plan to arrive at the hotel around 8 pm. If the parking in front of the hotel is full, where's the closet parking can we park a van?The parking from the mall 'Aushopping Val de Fontenay' located 5 min by foot.Answered on 4 October 2022
- Still looking?
Le Patio - Restaurant terrasse
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The restaurant is closed from Friday evening to Sunday evening. Room service is still available.
Please note the hotel offers a range of room-service catering, served in your room on a tray consisting of a "Bocaux du Bistrot" dish and a nonalcoholic drink.
The restaurant is available for all customers from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. The terrace bar service is open until 10:30 p.m. every day.
Please note that children under 12 can enjoy breakfast for free provided the adult accompanying person consumes breakfast.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay
Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay is 0.8 miles from the center of Fontenay-sous-Bois.
Yes, Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay is popular with guests booking family stays.
Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay has 1 restaurant:
- Le Patio - Restaurant terrasse
The prices at Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay include:
Check-in at Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Mercure Paris Val de Fontenay offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour