Overlooking Portree’s quaint harbour, this contemporary hotel serves fresh produce from Skye and the surrounding Scottish Highlands in its restaurant, Dulse & Brose. Eagles can be spotted on Ben Tianavaig, a large hill within a 5-minute drive of the Bosville Hotel. Harbourside restaurants are less than 5 minutes’ walk away. Free WiFi is available throughout.
A wide choice of freshly prepared dishes are served in the Dulse & Brose restaurant, including daily catches of seafood and shellfish, which come straight from the waters of the Minch to the plate within a matter of hours. Malt whiskies and fresh coffees can be enjoyed by the real fire in the stylish Merchant bar.
A TV and tea/coffee making facilities are provided in each of Bosville’s en-suite and contemporary rooms. Front-facing rooms have beautiful views over Portree village and the harbour.
No parking is available at the property.
Breakfast is served daily between 7.30am-9.30am.
We kindly require you pre-book your breakfast time of choice upon arrival to the hotel: 7.30am, 8.00am, 8.30am, 9.00am or 9.30am.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- coronavirus - will you be open 28 march - 1 april or are you closingGood evening, Thank you for contacting us. We will be open as usual.Answered on 17 March 2020
- Hi DO YOU HAVE PARKING FOR A VW CAMPER VAN !! ?Good morning, Thank you for your enquiry. The Bosville Hotel doesn't unfortunately have any parking facilities. There are a few publicly owned spots o..Answered on 1 January 2021
- I have a west highland terrier is he allowed in yr hotel ? Is it possible to get a ferry early morning and get a return in there evening?Hi Unfortunately, no we do not allow dogs in the hotel. I need more information to answer the question about a Ferry, Where are you going? Where a..Answered on 21 October 2021
- hi we wish to visit end of march. is it noisy in the nights ?Good morning, Thank you for your message. The Bosville Hotel is centrally located in Portree. Due to our central location, some noise will unfortunat..Answered on 26 February 2020
- do you need to book the restaurant for a overnight stay?Good evening, Yes, we always recommend pre-booking your meals with us to avoid disappointment. Kind regards, the Bosville Hotel TeamAnswered on 20 October 2020
- Still looking?
No additional info available
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Wake-up service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
15:00 - 23:00
07:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Bosville Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
FAQs about Bosville Hotel
Bosville Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant #1
Bosville Hotel is 250 yards from the centre of Portree.
Guests staying at Bosville Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Bosville Hotel include:
The prices at Bosville Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Bosville Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Bosville Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):