Stay in the heart of Cambridge – Excellent location - show map
Christ's College Cambridge offers adults only accommodation in one of the UK’s most historic university buildings. Rooms come with free WiFi and many overlook the scenic college gardens.
The accommodation is in the heart of Cambridge city centre, and has immediate access to the high-street shops of St Andrew’s Street. A wide selection of restaurants and historic pubs can also be found within a 5-minute walk.
Guests can take a stroll through the green of Christ’s Pieces, which is a 2-minute walk from the college and offers tennis courts and table tennis.
Rooms at Christs College come with tea/coffee making facilities, a work desk and either an en suite or shared bathroom.
This is our guests' favourite part of Cambridge, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I have booked a superior double room, is there going to be a toilet in the bathroom?Good Morning All superior double rooms have either an ensuite bathroom (with shower, sink and toilet) or a private bathroom next to the bedroom (with ..Answered on 28 November 2019
- Hi is there parking on siteThere is no parking at Christ's College. Local public car parks include Grand Arcade and Park Street which are about 5 minutes walk from the College. ..Answered on 30 July 2021
- Could you please kindly confirm that would you allow two adults to stay in this one standard single room?Good Morning Our single rooms have one single bed for one person. We cannot allow two guests to share one single room/bed.Answered on 8 July 2022
- Where can we park?There are city center public car parks just a few minutes walk to the College - please use the Grand Arcade, Park Street and Queen Anne car parks.Answered on 24 June 2020
- I am performing at the corn exchange on the 9th of July .. I just need room to stay in rather than a long journey back to Stoke on Trent. If the che..A late check in is not a problem. The Great Gate closes at 11pm but there is a door bell on the left of the Gate which will alert the Night Porters to..Answered on 20 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Seating Area
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Adult only
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard Christ's College Cambridge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Kindly note the accommodation is located on high floors, and is accessible via stairs only. Therefore it may not be suitable for guests with mobility impairment.
Please note that a Wi-Fi code is given to guests on arrival. Guests can register on a daily basis.
Please note that this property does not have parking.
FAQs about Christ's College Cambridge
Check-in at Christ's College Cambridge is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
The prices at Christ's College Cambridge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Christ's College Cambridge offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Room options at Christ's College Cambridge include:
Christ's College Cambridge is 50 yards from the centre of Cambridge.
Guests staying at Christ's College Cambridge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish