The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff
Copthorne Way, Culverhouse Cross, Cardiff, CF5 6DH, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Offering easy access in less than 30 minutes by car to Cardiff International Airport, this waterside hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Cardiff’s lively city centre. In a peaceful setting, it has an award-winning restaurant and a modern health club.
The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff’s rooms all offer facilities such as flat-screen TVs, Hypnos beds and tea and coffee making facilities. Each private bathroom has a hairdryer. There is a 24-hour room service on site.
Raglans restaurant will be closed until February 10th 2022 due to essential maintenance. The hotel will be offering service in its bar and lounge area.
Cardiff Castle and the Millennium Stadium are less than 5 miles away. The stylish Cardiff Bay area has shops, restaurants and bars and is 10 minutes’ drive from the Copthorne.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are there wheelchair accessible showers.Our Accessible rooms have lowered baths with hand rails for assistance. We can also provide a bath chair on request.Answered on 23 January 2020
- Is it a full English breakfastWe do offer a Full Breakfast.Answered on 30 December 2019
- Is a dog allowed in a club roomDogs are only permitted on first and second floor. Club rooms are located on the forth and fifth floor. However, if you wanted the benefits of a Club ..Answered on 23 January 2020
- Access to poolAccess to the Swimming Pool and Fitness centre is included in the rate for hotel guests.Answered on 30 December 2019
- Is there buses near hotel to Cardiff centreWe have a bus stop a 2 minute walk from the hotel. You need to get the X1 which will take you to Westgate street in the City Centre.Answered on 27 January 2020
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Sun terrace
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Pants press
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 14:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note the extra bed price does not include breakfast for the additional guest in the room.
Raglan’s Restaurant will be closed from January 2nd until February 11th, 2022 due to refurbishment. Dinner and breakfast will be served in the Bar area during this time.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Raglans Restaurant is closed from Mon 18 Jul 2022 until Tue 31 Jan 2023
Bar is closed from Mon 18 Jul 2022 until Tue 31 Jan 2023
FAQs about The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff
The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff has 1 restaurant:
- Raglans Restaurant
The prices at The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff include:
The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Check-in at The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff is 3.7 miles from the centre of Cardiff.
Guests staying at The Copthorne Hotel Cardiff can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte