We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Masslink Guest House
70 Massetts Road, Horley, RH6 7ED, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 94 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This Victorian house offers free Wi-Fi. Masslink Guest House is within 5 minutes' drive of Gatwick Airport. With prior arrangement, guests can enjoy transfers to the airport.
There are a small number of on-site parking spaces. These are free during your stay, and at an additional cost if leaving your car after check-out.
You can walk to all of Horley's restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops. Horley Rail Station is a 10-minute walk, with regular trains to London, Brighton and the South East.
All rooms have TVs, hairdryers, tea/coffee and radio alarm clocks. Rooms have either en suite or shared bathrooms.
A light breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Most popular facilities
- I arrive at airport at 0130am so would arrive on foot at 2am. Will I be able to get into your hotel then. Date is Wednesday 21 Oct. ThanksYes We have late arrival arrangements to leave a key for you We let you have the details once booking is confirmedAnswered on 12 September 2020
- Hi I was looking to book a roomok When do you want to book the roomAnswered on 11 April 2022
- Looking at booking a room for 18.2.22,car parking for 8 nights and taxi to get to and from airport.Would you have a price for the above please?Re lockdown we have a room but cannot do transport to or from the Airport re Covid Our parking is 4.00 a day but you do need a negative Covid certificate to stay with us Let us know if this worksAnswered on 18 January 2021
- Hi How much a night is additional parking please?We charge 4.25 for parking This is possible even if you do not stay at the Guest HouseAnswered on 25 February 2021
- Hi I'd like to book for myself and 9 Yr old daughter on 21st March 2022 for 1 night as we have an early morning flight for suprise 10tg birthday treat to disney paris... Is your property far from the airport plz could we walk it or be able to get a taxi?Sorry at the moment we are closed re Covid and still being in lockdown on that date Please do double check as I believe the borders are still closed in France so not sure if flights will be going at allAnswered on 25 February 2021
Most popular facilities
16:00 - 21:30
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Early and late check-ins and check-outs are available by prior arrangement. If you are due to arrive outside of the published check-in times, please contact reception in advance in order to inform them of your estimated time of arrival. You can contact reception by telephone or via email, using the contact details supplied on your confirmation email.
Please note, transfers are available from the property to the airport only.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Masslink Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
FAQs about Masslink Guest House
From the nearest airport, you can get to Masslink Guest House by:
- Taxi 5min
Masslink Guest House is 700 yards from the centre of Horley.
The prices at Masslink Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Masslink Guest House include:
Masslink Guest House offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Masslink Guest House is from 16:00, and check-out is until 10:30.