12 Ness Walk, Inverness, IV3 5SQ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 1531 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Ness Walk
Ness Walk features free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Inverness. Boasting a terrace, this hotel is set near attractions such as Inverness Castle. The property has a restaurant.
At the hotel, each room includes a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, certain rooms at Ness Walk also boast a patio. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.
The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.
Caledonian Canal is 1.4 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 10.6 miles from Ness Walk.
This is our guests' favourite part of Inverness, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is parking free and if not, why?Good Afternoon, Our vallet car parking here at Ness Walk has a £15.00 charge per night. We are city centre hotel with limited car parking spaces. If ..Answered on 17 November 2019
- Is there a walk in shower as per the photos in king room and superior king room?Yes there is a walk in shower in all our roomsAnswered on 13 November 2019
- Are guests able to use the leisure facilities at the kings mill hotel whilst staying at ness walkGood Morning, Thank you for your message. Absolutely our guests are more than welcome to use our leisure facilities at our sister hotel The Kingsmil..Answered on 30 December 2021
- Is there a bathtub?Yes all our room types in Ness Walk have a separate bath and showerAnswered on 14 April 2020
- Do you cater for gluten free diet?Yes we cater for a gluten free dietAnswered on 29 May 2021
- Still looking?
Torrish at Ness Walk
Cuisine: Scottish, Local
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Concierge service
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
15:00 - 00:00
01:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ness Walk accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Ness Walk
Ness Walk has 1 restaurant:
- Torrish at Ness Walk
Check-in at Ness Walk is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Ness Walk is 0.7 miles from the centre of Inverness.
Ness Walk offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Room options at Ness Walk include:
Guests staying at Ness Walk can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Ness Walk may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.