Paskins Town House
18/19 Charlotte Street, Kemptown, Brighton & Hove, BN2 1AG, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 1194 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Paskins Town House! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
A 10-minute walk from the centre of Brighton, Paskins Brighton is a gold award-winning environmentally friendly B&B with free Wi-Fi.
Check in at the Art Nouveau reception and be shown to one of the slightly quirky rooms. They are all individually decorated and come with toiletries, a TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Some have sea views and some have a balcony.
Brighton Rail Station is just over 20 minutes’ walk from the Paskins and Brighton is full of independent shops waiting to be discovered. Queens Park is a 15-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Brighton & Hove, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Brighton Beach8.3 Very good beach150 yards from property
Hove Beach8.4 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
- hi! hope you are going well! i liked 4 posted room but before to book i need to know if there are any space to Park a car in your hotel? Thanks!!!We have parking vouchers (£10 per 24hrs) which makes you a temporary resident for zone C. This is on street parking.Answered on 27 January 2022
- Is there a fridge in the roomThank you for your interest in the property, we dont have fridges in the rooms. We can store items in our kitchen fridge for you.Answered on 3 August 2020
- Hi, would it be possible to leave our small carry-on luggage behind the desk after checkout for a few hours and then pick it up?Yes of course, not a problemAnswered on 29 September 2021
- Hi, do you accommodate guests with bikes? Is it possible to safely store a bike overnight?We do have storage space, we would have to access it for you. We have an outside space at the back of the property and also our laundry room which is locked.Answered on 24 August 2020
- Hi is drop off and pick up of bags : kit possible from outside the hotel. We will have some musical kit that we can’t leave in our carYes, you are allowed to park on the double yellow lines opposite the hotel. The council let our guests load/unload. Please make sure you put your haza..Answered on 14 May 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Safety deposit boxAdditional charge
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
15:00 - 19:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Paskins Town House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Check-in after 19:00 is possible with prior arrangement with the property. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
FAQs about Paskins Town House
Check-in at Paskins Town House is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Paskins Town House offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Paskins Town House is 1 miles from the centre of Brighton & Hove.
The prices at Paskins Town House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Paskins Town House include:
The nearest beach is just 150 yards from Paskins Town House.