Hotel Queenswood Hotel
Victoria Park, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 2HZ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 505 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Queenswood Hotel
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Thank you for deciding to stay at the Queenswood Whilst staying at the Queenswood if there is anything that we can do or arrange for you please do not hesitate to ask. We are pleased to give advice and information on anything that will contribute to enhancing your stay with us, Weston super Mare and the West Country. We have been at the hotel since 1969 and are pleased to continue to serve the needs of both tourists to the town and business people alike. The list of things for you to do in the town.
Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club2.1 miles
Sedgemoor Services Northbound M56.3 miles
Sedgemoor Services Southbound M56.4 miles
Cheddar Gorge Craft Village10.4 miles
Cheddar Gorge Caves10.6 miles
Cardiff Bay10.9 miles
Wales Millennium Centre10.9 miles
Viola Arena10.9 miles
Cardiff International Sports Village10.9 miles
University of South Wales - Cardiff Campus11.8 miles
St David's Hall12.1 miles
Principality Stadium12.1 miles
Cardiff Castle12.3 miles
Weston-Super-Mare Beach Golden sandSwimming, Food and drink, Water sports250 yards
Train Penarth Railway Station10 miles
Bristol Airport12 miles
Cardiff Airport15.8 miles
Exeter International Airport46.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Queenswood Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Weston-super-Mare
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Live music/performance Off-site Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
- Movie nights Off-site Additional charge
- Stand-up comedy Off-site Additional charge
- Pub crawls Additional charge
- Bowling Off-site Additional charge
- Table tennis Additional charge
- Golf course (within 3 km) Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Fruits Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Street parking
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Public transport tickets Additional charge
- Invoice provided
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser press Additional charge
- Shoeshine Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:30
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Queenswood Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
FAQs about Queenswood Hotel
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Queenswood Hotel (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private parking
- Street parking
The prices at Queenswood Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Queenswood Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Table tennis
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Stand-up comedy
- Pub crawls
- Walking tours
- Movie nights
- Live music/performance
Check-in at Queenswood Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:30.
Room options at Queenswood Hotel include:
Guests staying at Queenswood Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
From the nearest airport, you can get to Queenswood Hotel by:
- Car 35min