Storm in a tea cup
Ayr, St Ives, TR26 1EN, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 326 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Storm in a tea cup has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in St Ives, 550 yards from Porthmeor Beach.
Guests can relax in the garden at the property.
Carbis Bay is 1.2 miles from Storm in a tea cup, while Tate St Ives is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Land's End Airport, 16.8 miles from the accommodation.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Porthmeor Beach9.3 Superb beach550 yards from property
Porthminster Beach9.4 Superb beach1,100 yards from property
Bamaluz Beach8.9 Fabulous beach1,250 yards from property
Porthgwidden Beach9.3 Superb beach1,300 yards from property
Carbis Bay Beach9.3 Superb beach1.2 miles from property
- Hi is this hotel still open due to COVID?Yes fully openAnswered on 15 July 2020
- hello, just wondering what the situation with parking would be? thanksWe have parking for every room yours sincerely joby godolphinAnswered on 16 September 2021
- Hello, do you have parking space? Thank you.Hi guys we have parking for every room hope this helps yours sincerely joby godolphinAnswered on 1 May 2022
- Does this property have free cancellation during this Covid epidemic?Yes I problem on free cancellationAnswered on 28 May 2021
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?Ten minutes walk down hill to an amazing world class beachAnswered on 30 October 2019
- Still looking?
Hosted by joby godolphin
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Private check-in/check-out
- Express check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
16:00 - 20:30
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Storm in a tea cup in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Storm in a tea cup
Check-in at Storm in a tea cup is from 16:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Storm in a tea cup offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Storm in a tea cup is 1,000 yards from the centre of St Ives.
The prices at Storm in a tea cup may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The nearest beach is just 950 yards from Storm in a tea cup.
Yes, Storm in a tea cup is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Storm in a tea cup include: