The Boot Inn
Boot, Boot, CA19 1TG, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 364 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Situated in the quaint village of Boot, The Boot Inn offers free WiFi access, free parking, a bar and a restaurant. Set in the heart of the Lake District National Park, the inn is surrounded by cycling and hiking trails. Scafell Pike is 13 miles away and Muncaster Fell is a 15-minute drive away.
Each of the rooms includes an electric kettle. Featuring a bath or a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.
At The Boot Inn you will find a garden with outdoor seating. Other facilities offered at the property include a children's playground.
From the property, the coast is 11 miles away and Coniston Water is 21 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, I am thinking of booking for next Wed 08.12.21. I will be arriving by train. What is the best station to use and can you arrange a taxi to the pro..Hi, Seascale is the best station to alight at. Gosforth Taxis 019467 25308 or Sims Taxis 019467 23227 will be able to get you here as long as you pre..Answered on 5 December 2021
- Hi, I'm hoping to do some walking on the 5th, is it okay to check out and then leave my car with you until the evening? Thanks, A.Hi There, Yes you can leave your car here after you check outAnswered on 24 February 2022
- Hi, is there EV charging point in Hotel or nearby please. ThanksSorry, we are tenants here not owners and as yet the brewery who own the building are just at the investigation stage of installing EV points at their..Answered on 20 October 2022
- looking for somewhere quiet for myself and my partner with my medical assistant dog trying to avoid fireworks are any arranged locallyHi, Sorry about the late reply. The whole area is normally quiet during the "fireworks season" but we obviously cannot guarantee somebody in a neighbo..Answered on 20 October 2022
- I need to cancel a bookingHi There All cancellations are managed through booking.com. You can access your booking on the booking.com site and cancel the booking yourself Regards AnitaAnswered on 13 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Children's playground
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Packed lunches
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
15:00 - 21:00
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Bankcard The Boot Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Please inform The Boot Inn in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Boot Inn
Guests staying at The Boot Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The Boot Inn has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at The Boot Inn is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Room options at The Boot Inn include:
The Boot Inn is 100 yards from the centre of Boot.
The prices at The Boot Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Boot Inn offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Children's playground