The Bridge Hotel & Restaurant
Prestbury, Prestbury, SK10 4DQ, United Kingdom –
In the very heart of rural Cheshire lies the picturesque and unspoilt village of Prestbury which miraculously has resisted the breathless pace of the modern world and has retained the tranquil atmosphere of the perfect English village. Since 1952 The Bridge in Prestbury has been one of the country's most respected hotels, providing luxurious accommodation, fine food, morning coffee and afternoon tea, private dining facilities, an excellent conference centre and the very best in social entertainment facilities. A personal, friendly service is the key to our success. The Bridge is an ideal base for visiting the wonderful and diverse Cheshire countryside and attractions just 20 minutes drive from Manchester International Airport and located within easy reach of the motorway network. The Bridge Hotel balances the excellent facilities of a modern hotel with genuine character and appeal. Whether dining with us, staying overnight or just popping in for a drink, on business or for pleasure, you can be always assured of a very warm welcome. Please note, currently - our restaurant is not open on Sunday Evenings. There are many other places to eat within walking distance.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Adlington Hall 2.2 miles
- Adlington 2.2 miles
- Capesthorne Hall 4.6 miles
- Lyme Park 5.3 miles
- Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate 5.5 miles
- Bramall Park Golf Club 5.8 miles
- Congleton Park 6.4 miles
- Edgeley Park 7.6 miles
- Stockport College 7.9 miles
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council 8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Buxton Opera House 9.9 miles
- Tatton Park 10.1 miles
- University of Manchester 12.7 miles
- Manchester Apollo 12.9 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 13.3 miles
- The Palace Theatre 13.3 miles
- Canal Street 13.5 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 13.5 miles
- Manchester Central 13.5 miles
- Trafford Centre 14.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Co Op Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Bollin River 0 miles
- Manchester Airport 7.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 29.3 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 44.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Bridge Restaurant
5 reasons to choose The Bridge Hotel & Restaurant
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
- Body Treatments
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty Services
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Bridge Hotel & Restaurant accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.