Guest house Trigony House Hotel and Garden Spa
Closeburn, Closeburn, DG3 5EZ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.0/10! (score from 69 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings– Excellent location - show map
What's nearby *
Drumlanrig Castle4.4 miles
Dumfries and County Golf Club11.4 miles
Dumfries and Galloway Golf Club11.8 miles
Restaurants and markets *
Thomas Tosh Cafe/bar2 miles
Natural beauty *
Nith River2 miles
Drumlanrig Castle Ski lift2 miles
Dumfries House Ski lift20 miles
Crawick Multiverse Ski lift25 miles
The Solway Coast Sea/ocean30 miles
Closest airports *
Glasgow Prestwick Airport38.5 miles
Glasgow Airport52 miles
Edinburgh Airport52.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Trigony House Hotel and Garden Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Spa/wellness packages
- Horse riding Off-site Additional charge
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi Additional charge
- Spa and wellness centre Additional charge
- Fishing Off-site Additional charge
- Hot tub
- Golf course (within 3 km) Additional charge
- Sauna Additional charge
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD player
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Kid meals Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Secured parking
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box Additional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitiser
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 21:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Extra bed upon request
|£15 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Trigony House Hotel and Garden Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
The fine print
Please inform Trigony House Hotel and Garden Spa in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.