Bed and Breakfast Palazzo Venezia
Poljana Pape Aleksandra III 4, 23000 Zadar, Croatia –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 167 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Contact the host
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
Zadar National Museum0 miles
St Chrysogonus' Church0 miles
Luka Zadar0.1 miles
Zadar Archaeological Museum0.1 miles
St Donatus' Church0.1 miles
Cathedral of St. Anastasia0.1 miles
Roman Forum0.1 miles
Zadar People's Square0.2 miles
Church of Our Lady of Health0.2 miles
Five Wells Square0.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
Forum Cafe/Bar0.1 miles
trznica Market0.1 miles
jadransko more Ocean/Sea0 miles
Beaches in the Neighborhood
Kolovare Beach Mixed sandSwimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink, Watching the Sunset
Zadar Airport6.5 miles
Losinj Airport51.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
Museum of Illusions Zadar0.2 miles
The Museum of Ancient Glass0.3 miles
Knight's Palace0.3 miles
The Captain's Tower0.3 miles
Palace of the Governor General0.3 miles
The Sea Organ0.3 miles
Zadar City Gate0.3 miles
Biograd Ferry Terminal16.2 miles
Kornati Marina16.2 miles
Biograd Heritage Museum16.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Palazzo Venezia
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Zadar
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full-body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bingo Off-site (additional charge)
- Aerobics Off-site (additional charge)
- Live sports events (broadcast) Off-site (additional charge)
- Live music/Performance Off-site (additional charge)
- Tour or class about local culture (additional charge)
- Happy hour
- Bike tours (additional charge)
- Walking tours (additional charge)
- Bar crawls (additional charge)
- Snorkeling Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site (additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Tennis court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' meals (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
- Street parking
Front Desk Services
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged EUR 30 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Palazzo Venezia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.