12 Pillar Park, Buncrana, Ireland – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 122 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in Inishowen, County Donegal, on the Wild Atlantic Way, this modern 4-star B&B is situated 1 miles from Buncrana and offers panoramic views of Lough Swilly.
The town of Buncrana contains a beach and the Buncrana Golf Club, 1.5 miles from Caldra B&B. Restaurants and pubs are located by its beachfront.
Caldra B&B offers en-suite rooms, and a full Irish breakfast is served in the morning.
Guests can visit North Donegal, which is 21.1 miles from the B&B. The historic city of Derry is 16.8 miles from the property, and the North Antrim Coast, including Giants Causeway, is 53.4 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Stragill Beach9.3 Superb beach1.1 miles from property
Buncrana Beach9.0 Superb beach1.5 miles from property
- Hello, I'm just wondering is there anybody I can't contact before making my booking please? Kind regards AndyHi Andy, You can contact us by telephone, ph. 00353749363703, and speak with Marie of Gerry. Regards, Marie.Answered on 25 May 2021
- Hi are yous opened from the 29th juneHi, Thank you for the enquiry. Yes are opening on 29th June 2020. Regards, Marie.Answered on 23 June 2020
- Hi, I was just wondering when this establishment will be open for buisiness again? ThanksHello, We are currently closed due to government restrictions. It is our intention to open on 10th June 2020 subject to circumstances. Regards, Marie.Answered on 30 May 2020
- Good afternoon. If I booked the house for 12 adults would we have the property to ourselves for the night or would there be others staying? It’s our f..Hi, You would have to share with other guests and family members residing in the premises. You would be required to conduct yourselves accordingly.Answered on 12 July 2020
- do you have accomodation for 7 people from August 26th to August 28thYes we have accommodation available for 7 people for Friday 26th & Saturday 27th August at present. Kind regards, Marie.Answered on 31 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Private bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
15:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Caldra B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Caldra B&B
Guests staying at Caldra B&B can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Caldra B&B is 0.7 miles from the centre of Buncrana.
The prices at Caldra B&B may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Caldra B&B offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Check-in at Caldra B&B is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at Caldra B&B include: