Stay in the heart of Mumbai – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Abode Bombay! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering a spa and wellness center, Abode Bombay is located just 350 feet from the popular and iconic Gateway of India. Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for assistance. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property.
Each elegant air-conditioned room here will provide you with a satellite TV and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.
At Abode Bombay you will find a library. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and dry cleaning. Currency exchange can be arranged.
The hotel is 1.2 mi from the well-known Nariman Point and 6.2 mi from the famous Girgaon Chowpatty Beach. The Local Bus Station is 350 feet away. The CST Railway Station is 1.2 mi while the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Mumbai Airport is 16 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Kindly asking to explain if it's possible for unmarried couples to stay in your property. Also consider the rules for different nationalities.Dear Sir/ Madam, Yes we are happy to host you (for the unmarried couples) as we need to have Id's proof (Aadhar card / Passport) prior to your arriva..Answered on May 28, 2021
- Kindly asking to explain if it's possible for unmarried couples to stay in your property. Also consider the rules for different nationalities.Dear Sir, Yes we do allow ,but should have proper ID at the time of check in, Regards, NileshAnswered on March 7, 2021
- Is smoking room available?Dear Sir/Madam, We are sorry to inform you that we are Non Smoking hotel,hence we will not able to attend your request. Regards, NileshAnswered on November 12, 2020
- Early check inDear Sir/ Madam, Early check in is subject to the availability of the day, if the rooms are available we are happy to give you an early check in. Re..Answered on November 12, 2020
- Does the standard double room have windows and a view?Dear Sir/Madam, Simple rooms(quiet room) does not face the street, but yes they have a window which opens at the interiors of the hotel. Regards, NileshAnswered on November 12, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Abode Bombay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Abode Bombay
Abode Bombay is 3.1 miles from the center of Mumbai.
Room options at Abode Bombay include:
Abode Bombay offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
Guests staying at Abode Bombay can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Abode Bombay is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Abode Bombay by:
- Taxi 1h
Yes, Abode Bombay is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Abode Bombay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.