The Reykjavik EDITION
Austurbakki 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 137 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Reykjavík – Excellent location - show map
Set in Reykjavík, 650 yards from Solfar Sun Voyager, The Reykjavik EDITION offers accommodation with a restaurant, private parking, a fitness centre and a bar. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.
The units at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower, bathrobes and slippers. At The Reykjavik EDITION each room includes bed linen and towels.
Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.
The Reykjavik EDITION features a wellness area with a hammam, a sauna and a hot tub.
Popular points of interest near the hotel include Hallgrímskirkja Church, Harpa Concert Hall & Conference Centre and Reykjavik Old Harbour. The nearest airport is Reykjavík Domestic Airport, 1.9 miles from The Reykjavik EDITION.
This is our guests' favourite part of Reykjavík, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- what is the wattage you use for small appliances like hair dryers or steamers? Do I need an adapter for this. I am coming from the US. Thank you.Good evening, Thank you for reaching out. The voltage used for small appliances in Iceland is 220V. We can, however, provide a converted for US voltage. Please let me know if you have any further questions. I will gladly assist!Answered on 3 November 2022
- Hi there, I s the gym and spa included in the price or there is any additional? is the spa and gym open by end of February? regarding the northern lights, aurora borealis, there is a nice spot to see the lights?? Thank you LeoThe gym and the spa are free to use for our guests, it is only treatments at the spa that are subject to cost. About the northern lights, there is a good viewpoint from the rooftop bar at the hotel and a few sports along the coast that are popular.Answered on 14 November 2022
- If we book without breakfast what is the price for brekfast / personThe price for breakfast per person is 4800ISK to join the breakfast buffet at the restaurant. We also have breakfast to the rooms that can be ordered through room service al a cart.Answered on 14 November 2022
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Reykjavik EDITION accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about The Reykjavik EDITION
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Reykjavik EDITION on this page.
Room options at The Reykjavik EDITION include:
Check-in at The Reykjavik EDITION is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at The Reykjavik EDITION can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
The Reykjavik EDITION has 1 restaurant:
The prices at The Reykjavik EDITION may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Reykjavik EDITION is 600 yards from the centre of Reykjavík.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Reykjavik EDITION by:
- Taxi 45min
- Airport shuttle (public) 1h 20min
The Reykjavik EDITION offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Spa facilities
- Head massage
- Personal trainer
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Neck massage
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Full body massage
- Steam room
- Couples massage
- Back massage