Haffelderweg 29, 1791 AS Den Burg, Netherlands –
4 Reasons to Choose Stayokay Texel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Stayokay Texel is a hospitable and modern building on West Frisian Island Texel and is ideal for people of all ages. Charming villages such as Den Burg, Den Hoorn and Oudeschild, but also the long beaches and dazzling nature are within walking and cycling distance. Among other things, our hostel has a buffet restaurant, charming café, playing field with playground equipment, panna street football field, and business and party spaces. We would like to welcome you to our hostel – the ideal starting point on Texel.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- VVV Texel 0.3 miles
- Circuitpark Karting Texel 1.1 miles
- National Park Dunes of Texel 3.1 miles
- Ecomare 3.1 miles
- Paracentrum Texel 4.9 miles
- Royal Navymuseum 6.1 miles
- Den Helder Station 6.6 miles
- De Schorren 7.2 miles
- Lighthouse Den Helder 7.4 miles
- Texelse Golf 7.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Den Helder Zuid Station 8.3 miles
- Lighthouse Texel 9.3 miles
- Lighthouse Vlieland 19.9 miles
- Schiphol Airport 51.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Badminton Equipment
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Buffet-style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Stayokay Texel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that all guests must have a valid passport.
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Please note that Stayokay and Hostelling International members do not receive discounts when booking this accommodation.
Guests are requested to inform the property when children are coming along.
When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please inform Stayokay about your travel companions. This can be added in the Special Request box while making the reservation.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 11 persons or more:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details
- If cancelled 3 months or longer prior to arrival, no fees will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 and 3 months prior to arrival, a 15% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 months prior to arrival, a 35% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 weeks and 1 month prior to arrival, a 60% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 weeks prior to arrival, a 85% fee will be charged
- If cancelled 1 week or less prior to arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be charged