Fajã da Caldeira de Santo Cristo s/n, 9850-205 Fajã da Caldeira de Santo Cristo, Portugal – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 155 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Caldeira Guest house is located in Calheta, 350 feet from the Atlantic Ocean, in the Azorean São Jorge Island. It is located in natural surroundings, within the Fajã da Caldeira de Santo Cristo Natural Park, 19 mi from the main village of Velas.
The Guest house consists of 2 double bedrooms with private bathrooms, 1 family room with a private bathroom and a dormitory with access to shared bathroom facilities.
The property's full kitchen is available for guests to use and prepare their own tasty meals in comfort. The outdoor area has a second kitchen, barbecue facilities and a lounge area.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. This guest house has water sports equipment for rental, like kayaks, snorkeling equipment paddleboard gear and fishing equipment, among others. Bike hire, car hire and moto 4 hire are available. The nearest harbor is in Velas.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello What is the best way to get to you from the airport? And can I rent a bike from you? Thanks SarahThe best way is to take a taxi to Fajã dos Cubres and walk the trail from there to Santo Cristo. We can do the luggage transfer between Fajã dos Cubres and Santo Cristo. We do not rent bikes.Answered on 22 August 2022
- Hello, I really would like to book for two persons to stay for a couple of days in august, it looks wonderful! We are arriving by boat on tuesday 23/08 in Calheta, and we are leaving by boat on friday from Velas. I am not sure how we can arrive at your place. thank you in advance, kind regards LinHi! There is a trails starting in Fajã dos Cubres or Serra do Topo. It's an official trail that you can check on the Azores Trails page.Answered on 4 May 2022
- Hi, is the property accessible by car? What are the options for guests with a car?To get here there is a hiking trail that starts at Serra do Topo and ends in Fajã dos Cubres. Our Fajã da Caldeira de Santo Cristo is located in the middle, so no roads or cars around you, just nature.Answered on 10 June 2021
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Ocean view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Water sports facilities on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The fine print
Please also note that WiFi service is not provided, since the unit has limited reception.
Please inform Caldeira Guesthouse of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: RRAL380
FAQs about Caldeira Guesthouse
Check-in at Caldeira Guesthouse is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Caldeira Guesthouse offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Water sports facilities on site
- Themed dinners
The prices at Caldeira Guesthouse may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Caldeira Guesthouse is 1,300 feet from the center of Fajã da Caldeira de Santo Cristo.
Guests staying at Caldeira Guesthouse can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Caldeira Guesthouse include:
- Bed in Dorm