Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Capella Singapore
Excellent service starts even before your stay, with personal assistants contacting guests to ensure a smooth arrival at Capella Hotel, Singapore. This luxurious hotel is located within the rainforests of Sentosa Island, and features 3 outdoor pools and a multiple award-winning spa. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi and views of the sea or gardens. Union Pay is accepted here.
Stylish and contemporary Asian decor features in the guestrooms. Free in-room refreshments like juices, soft drinks and bottled water are provided. Besides a selection of daily free newspapers, including Chinese newspapers delivered to the room, guests also enjoy complimentary pressing of up to five items. Private bathrooms come with free toiletries and slippers.
Guests staying at Capella Hotel, Singapore enjoy free admission to Sentosa Island. The hotel is a 15-minute walk from Universal Studios Singapore. Changi International Airport is a 45-minute drive away. Shuttle services go to and from VivoCity and Harbourfront MRT Station. The property offers complimentary scheduled shuttle services to selected destinations to all in-house guests.
Auriga Spa offers rejuvenating treatments and massage using organic products. The Library serves free snacks and drinks throughout the day, as well as offers DVD rentals, boardgames and magazines. The hotel also offers priority bookings at the premier Sentosa Golf Club.
Guest can enjoy dining with Capella Singapore on Sentosa Island and enjoy cocktail at Bob’s Bar. Guest can enjoy Italian cuisine by Mauro Colagreco.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, is dogs allowed in your Villa and is there any extra charges to bring my pet?I am pleased to inform that we welcome 01 pet per room in our hotel not weighing more than 6kg. A pet policy form will be presented to you at check-in..Answered on December 23, 2019
- In the description it says this villa can accommodate 2 adults and 2 childs. But when I tey to book it it says limited to 3.One Bedroom Villas can accommodate a max of 02 adults with children [0-11 years old] sharing existing bedding. Due to system limitations, the max occu..Answered on March 15, 2021
- Hi I would like to book a suite but would like to bring my 2 cats along. They both weigh less than 10 kg in total. Is that ok?Yes you may :)Answered on February 19, 2021
- I have 2 dogs, are they allowed to accompany me for my stay and which are the rooms applicable if allowed?Hi, if you are booking a villa, an exception can be granted as long as they are big dogs, i.e. less than 15kg eachAnswered on February 19, 2021
- Hello, can we please have an early check in and late check out?Our check-in time is at 1500hrs and check-out time is at 1200hrs. Request of early check-in / late check-out will be noted however it is subjected to ..Answered on March 15, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Cantonese, Chinese
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Capella Singapore accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Capella Singapore
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Capella Singapore on this page.
Capella Singapore offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Cooking class
- Personal trainer
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live music/Performance
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Yoga classes
Yes, Capella Singapore is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Capella Singapore may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Capella Singapore can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Capella Singapore has 3 restaurants:
- Bob's Bar
The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Capella Singapore.
Room options at Capella Singapore include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Capella Singapore by:
- Taxi 35min
Capella Singapore is 3.1 miles from the center of Singapore.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Capella Singapore is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.