Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn
26 South Main Street, Bryce Canyon, UT 84764, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 5121 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located 1 mi from Bryce Canyon National Park, this Utah hotel offers convenient amenities and comfortable accommodations just minutes from Scenic Byway 12 and the Escalante national Monument.
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a TV. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub.
Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn features an on-site gift shop and general store boasting an impressive selection of authentic, southwestern Native American arts and crafts. Guests can also find food, camping gear, clothing and more.
Enjoy horseback riding, mountain biking, guided ATV rides and helicopter tours just minutes from Ruby's Inn Best Western Plus. Visitors can also experience the best of the American west at events such as rodeos.
Guests are offered a free transfer service from Bryce Canyon Airport to the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?We are following all state guidelines, which include a room may only be rented every 48 hrs ,also recommend cleaners and methodsAnswered on 7 May 2020
- Is the breakfast that is included the buffet breakfast? Is the buffet breakfast extra? Is the buffet breakfast available during the restrictions for..No the buffet is closed, we have 2 breakfasts, hot or grab and go. We are following safety protocols from our health department.Answered on 25 June 2020
- Are your pools open during the pandemic/lock down? Do you still serve breakfast?Yes, we are in a yellow zone, there is still distancing but there is dine-in options and number restrictions on the poolAnswered on 19 May 2020
- Is there a microwave in the room?Yes, there are microwaves in every room.Answered on 30 June 2020
- Do you have Microwave ovens in the rooms.There are both Microwaves and refrigerators, in our roomsAnswered on 11 August 2020
- Still looking?
Cowboy Buffet and SteakRoom
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor furniture
- Cleaning products
- Ski rental on site
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- Shuttle service
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- All ages welcome
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Swimming pool #2: Closed from Fri, Oct 01, 2021 until Sun, May 01, 2022
FAQs about Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn
Guests staying at Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn on this page.
Yes, Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn is popular with guests booking family stays.
Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental
- Horseback riding
- Swimming pool
The prices at Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn is 3.1 miles from the center of Bryce Canyon.
Check-in at Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn include:
Best Western PLUS Ruby's Inn has 1 restaurant:
- Cowboy Buffet and SteakRoom