Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk
201 Beachwalk Street, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 455 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Nestled just steps from Waikiki Beach, Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk is an all-suite resort located just off the main strip of Kalakaua Avenue. It offers free WiFi and comfortable amenities, and is surrounded by lush landscaping and features traditional Hawaiian art.
All suites offer a living room area, a kitchenette complete with a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffee machine. Select suites offer views of the city or ocean, and a balcony.
Guests can enjoy the open-air Grand Lanai, which is located on the 4th floor. The lanai features a heated swimming pool, a hot tub and a children's pool. Relax on the large sundeck while drinking a cocktail from the Pakini Bar. Live Hawaiian entertainment is played 4 times a week.
Guests are offered a hot, full cook-to-order breakfast as well as beverages and snacks poolside.
Guests can also take advantage of the fitness center, laundry facilities, and the business center at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk is centrally located on the 8-acre Waikiki Beach Walk. The lively area features an outdoor entertainment plaza, 40 retail shops and restaurants. Kids and adults will also love the variety of cultural activities offered at the Beach Walk. The suites are only a 3.5 mi from Diamond Head. Honolulu Zoo and Ala Moana Shopping center are 1.5 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Honolulu, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Fort DeRussy Beach8.5 Very good beach700 feet from property
Waikiki Beach8.5 Very good beach1,150 feet from property
Kahanamoku Beach8.5 Very good beach2,100 feet from property
Kuhio Beach8.5 Very good beach2,700 feet from property
Queen's Surf Beach8.7 Excellent beach4,050 feet from property
Magic Island Lagoon Beach8.3 Very good beach4,950 feet from property
Ala Moana Beach8.5 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Kaimana Beach8.8 Excellent beach1.2 miles from property
Makalei Beach8.4 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- Can the 4th of July fireworks be viewed from this room?We haven't pre-assigned rooms. Rooms and views will depend on availability the day of arrival and type of room that is booked. I can add this informat..Answered on October 9, 2019
- Do you have 2 bedroom rooms?Yes, we do offer 1 and 2 bedroom suites in our hotel.Answered on March 14, 2020
- Do you allow emotional support animals?Unfortunately we do not allow animals or pets. Service animals are welcomed with notice to the hotel so we can make arrangements and allow for room to..Answered on October 9, 2019
- Do you guys provide shuttle from and to airport?Unfortunately, we do not have complimentary shuttles available. Our best recommendation would be Roberts Hawaii or Speedi Shuttle.Answered on March 21, 2022
- does the king suite with city view have a balcony ?Yes. City view has balconies.Answered on November 5, 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Open for: Dinner