Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn
16 South Main Street, Moab, UT 84532, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 472 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This Moab hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, daily hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi. A 32-inch flat-screen TV is in each warmly decorated room. Dead Horse Point State Park is 40 minutes away.
A small fridge, coffee maker and a work desk are standard in all Canyonlands Best Western Inn rooms. Select rooms have a spacious seating area with sofa bed.
A year-round hot tub is available. A 24-hour gym and outdoor picnic/playground area are also offered. Guests can use the lobby computer and printer for free.
Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn is 2 miles from the Colorado River, which offers river rafting. Moab Adventure Center is a 5-minute walk from this hotel and Millers Shopping Center is 1 miles away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Moab, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are you close to the arches?We are 5 miles south of the entrance of Arches National ParkAnswered on 22 February 2020
- Is the swimming pool and hot tub open? And what is served for breakfast? Thank you!Hello! Yes, the pool and hot tub are open! Our breakfast buffet includes scrambled eggs, egg white frittatas, alternating bacon and sausage, hard boil..Answered on 22 February 2022
- Are the beds in a separate room or all in the same room? We will have a pack n play and trying to see where baby can sleep and the big people hang ou..I'm sorry this does not give a name or a specific room type so I am unable to answer this question. We do have rooms that fit that.Answered on 11 July 2020
- I reserved a superior suite and I don't see anything about a microwave or ironing board or iron, are these included in the suite?Hello, yes we have a microwave ,coffee maker, small refrigerator, ironing boards, and irons in each of our rooms. We look forward to your visit. Have..Answered on 6 February 2023
- Is the pool open in October?Yes, the pool is normally open in October. It will always depend on the weather but most years we keep it open until the second week in November.Answered on 8 September 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Live music/PerformanceOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtOff-site
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Snack bar
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Auditory guidance
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool cover
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fenced pool
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 17 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Fitness center is closed from Wed, Aug 31, 2022 until Fri, Sep 30, 2022
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Mon, Nov 28, 2022 until Tue, Feb 28, 2023
FAQs about Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn
Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
- Horseback riding
- Live music/Performance
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn is 800 feet from the center of Moab.
The prices at Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn on this page.
Guests staying at Best Western Plus Canyonlands Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish