Stay in the heart of Cape Town – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Labotessa Boutique Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Labotessa Boutique Hotel provides rooms with air conditioning in Cape Town. In a prime location in the City Bowl district, this hotel is located 2.2 mi from V&A Waterfront. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free WiFi
Each of the spacious suites are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms have a kitchen. At Labotessa Boutique Hotel, every room includes a seating area.
All suites boast direct elevator access, while the 3-bedroom penthouse offers a private splash pool, two lounge areas and two terraces with mountain views.
CTICC is within 1.2 mi of the accommodations, while Table Mountain is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 12 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- What size are the beds ?The size of our beds in our Suites are Queen size beds and are 200cm (length) by 180cm (width).Answered on 29 December 2021
- Can I book a superior suite that is enough for two people but with a baby? As it is the only possible option next to the penthouseThe Superior Suite is certainly large enough for 2 adults and a baby. We do have a crib and baby bath available so there is no need to bring this and ..Answered on 25 January 2020
- Do all of your superior suites have a balcony/outdoor space attached?Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your message. Some of our Signature Suites do have a Juliette balcony. We can unfortunately not guarantee Suites with ba..Answered on 21 February 2022
- I see outdoor seating in some signature suites? Do do these rooms have private terraces?Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your message. Please be informed that some of our Suites have a Juliet-balcony. Warm regards, Team LabotessaAnswered on 25 October 2022
- Hi, can I book a superior suite for two adults and our 9 years old daughter ?Dear Sir/Madam, We confirm hereby that your daughter is more than welcome to stay with you in our Superior Suite. We can add 1 extra bed and we charge..Answered on 5 November 2021
- Still looking?
Cafe & Terrace
Food: International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, High tea
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Labotessa Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Labotessa Boutique Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Labotessa Boutique Hotel
Labotessa Boutique Hotel is 800 feet from the center of Cape Town.
Room options at Labotessa Boutique Hotel include:
The prices at Labotessa Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Labotessa Boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Labotessa Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental
Labotessa Boutique Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Cafe & Terrace
Check-in at Labotessa Boutique Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.