View vacation packages to

2. Greece hotel reviews
  3. Ionian Islands hotel reviews
  4. Corfu hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Sunset

Reviews of Sunset This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Alykes Potamou, National Road Kerkyra Palaiokastritsa, Corfu, 49100, Greece

#12 of 24 hotels in Corfu

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 26, 2019

Sunset living in Corfu
    • Double or Twin Room

Only one restaurant nearby (Alekes), but only snacks available at the hotel pool bar. With such a good dining room, the hotel should offer evening meals for the convenience of guests.

Excellent location near the sea. Lovely pool and very friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2019

Clean, pool, good value and close to town
    • Double or Twin Room

Beds were quite hard for our liking but not unreasonable. If we stayed for longer it could have been an issue. One side of the hotel overlooks the main road but the windows are quite soundproof. Other reviews said they moved rooms for this reason but none were available on our stay, it was fine though.

It was good value and just outside of town. The bus stop into town was right outside and was 2 euros for 10mins journey into town. Taxis are very expensive ranging from 20 euros for the same trip so definitely worth the bus! Only stayed one night but was perfect for what we needed. Pool was good, breakfast fair, room fine. Beds were quite hard for our liking but were ok. They provided pool towels.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2019

Amazing value for money

The Sunset Hotel exceeded our expectations by miles! The host was very kind, friendly and attentive. The pool area is beautiful. Would definitely stay again!

• Reviewed: June 22, 2019

Fabulous!!
    • Double or Twin Room

The owner personally greeted us and we felt very welcome. The pool was gorgeous and the breakfast delicious. From the moment you walk in you instantly feel at ease and on vacation. I also love the sunset logo.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2019

This rather dated hotel has serviceable facilities but overall an uncomfortable stay
    • Double or Twin Room

The smell of stale cigarette smoke was very strong in our room especially in the mattress pillows and bedding. In our daughters room the aircon remote control was not working and hit didn’t have a wifi password

Pool area was very pretty

• Reviewed: May 29, 2019

Lovely hotel with nice staff
    • Double or Twin Room

There were no tea or coffee making facilities in the room

Lovely staff, they uprated us to a room with a large balcony overlooking the pool which was fantastic ! The hotel communal areas were beautiful, elegant, cool and airy and we were able to leave our luggage there after we had checked out whilst we spent our last day in Corfu town.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2019

The local buses are brilliant.
    • Double or Twin Room

No Pool bar. Hotel bar NEVER OPEN. Every evening ALL lights turned off except at reception it's very weird. You cannot sit and read or watch TV or have a drink etc. The supposedly hot breakfast was stone cold always. I booked a double room (we are a couple!) And asked if I could have a quiet room. When we arrived it was 2 single beds. They moved us but said if I wanted a double bed they couldn't give us a quiet room so we were put over a motorway. The noise is HORRENDOUS. SO noisy we couldn't have the balcony open at all.. Even walking to the bus stop you take your life in your hands there's virtually no paths. It's an extremely basic hotel. 1 night stay if you were stuck by but it's a terrible area. Nothing in walking distance. You can't pop out for food. There's absolutely no where to eat no bars etc.

The local buses are brilliant. Right outside as there's a noisy dual carriageway running noisily by the hotel. Bedroom always extremely clean.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2019

Great Value place

Mozzies entered the room when I left the balcony open, but of no fault of the property. Mattress could be of a higher quality for a better sleep, but it’s still manageable.

Within walking distance to the Green Bus No 7 that takes u to Old Town. Staff was helpful to keep my leftover pizza in the fridge and offered to heat it up the following day. Clean, basic, no frills, and great value for money. Got more than what I paid for.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

It was generally good but please see the comments above.
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool, and poolside facilities, were not open from 1 May as stated. Breakfast - shame the bacon, sausages and eggs were not hot. Indoor bar not open. Vending machine not kept fully stocked - no beer at times.

The friendly, helpful staff.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2019

Nice pool.

Beds could be better, they are not too comfortable. They should also do something to lower the noise in the rooms since the road is very close to the hotel. We stayed in May, I suppose the noise from the road is even worse during season. Pool should have worked on May 1st as it was guaranteed in our reservation, but they only just started cleaning it, I guess it will start to work in a few days. Make sure you negotiate everything about the prices before you come, we reserved for 3 persons but ended up coming in a group of 4 as last minute decision, so we were overcharged for the 4th person even the hotel was not too busy at the time. That was an ugly move, so we probably won't be coming back here next time we visit the beautiful island of Corfu.

Location is ok if you are arriving with you own car, or if you rent one, not too far from the city center. Pool looks fine, unfortunately we could not use it because it was empty at the time of our stay. Check this before arriving.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

The staff were very helpful and very friendly

Loverly family run hotel, the breakfast was a bit basic, but in fairness it is off season. I'm not sure about the stairs first floor return had no proper rails but relying on. Two plywood plant pots, young children would easily climb over to a fifteen foot drop.. With it being off season everything near by shut so taxi's was essentially and added to evening meals etc.

The staff were very helpful and very friendly

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

We had a great holiday, would certainly return
    • Double or Twin Room

This is a lovely friendly hotel extremely clean, staff were brilliant, pool are very quiet, I would highly recommended this hotel if you want a quiet holiday, breakfast was good,

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

comfortable and close to buses
    • Double or Twin Room

the rooms are small but sufficient for 1-2nights stay.

The location is close to blue and green bus stops. We used this hotel for a one night stopover to sidari as we arrived late. Grocery store 300m away, Port for ferry close by. Old town 15min arrive way by bus.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

The swimming pool was amazing — I like to swim laps and you...

My room was obviously cleaned well... but all week I could smell cigarette smoke in my room. I worked out it was coming through vents in the hallway, bedroom and bathroom. The roof wasn’t sealed and insulated properly and you could just look straight up and see concrete. This was the only downside to my stay.

The swimming pool was amazing — I like to swim laps and you could certainly do that. The pool was also big enough to sit by and read and still have your own space and sense of serenity. Sitting outside having breakfast by the pool was a real treat. Lidl is just down the road, as is the beach. The Sunset staff were amazing. They gave me recommendations of great local places to eat and booked tours for me which was great as a solo traveller! I also had a lovely pizza from the ‘snack’ menu at the pool bar.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Really big disappointment after a perfect hotel elsewhere
    • Double or Twin Room

- with the booking something went wrong (if we are searching and booking for 2 persons, we don't want to have a room for 1 person. + afterwards we changed it to a double room and got a twin room.) - the beds are miserable, I have never slept in a more uncomfortable bed. I got some back problems after a couple of nights, beds are so hard.. - the staff makes only, what is necessary, nothing extra or that makes you feel welcomed. - the breakfast should have been served until 10 o'clock, however, often fruits and other fresh ingredients were already empty around 9.30 and they didn't bring any new ingredients out anymore.

+ location near the bus lines + nice pool area + bathroom and shower were big

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

The view on the pool and sea from the room.
    • Double or Twin Room

WiFi is unstable but generally ok. Location is outside the city on a big street.

The view on the pool and sea from the room. Swimming pool very clean and nice. Personal very friendly and helpful. Bathroom very clean. AC im the room.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

The hotel is clean, the beds are comfortable, the breakfast...
    • Double or Twin Room

The location is on the main road, which is busy and dirty, so taking a stroll from the hotel to Kerkira Town is not the best idea ever.

The hotel is clean, the beds are comfortable, the breakfast is good. The swimming pool is big and welcoming (we haven't tried it, as we were there for the beaches).

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Convenient hotel close to ferry port with good breakfast
    • Family Room

A/C was not working properly in room despite the management insisting that it was working and double bed was extremely small. After request they re-located us to a room where the A/C worked and with two single beds which provided enough space.

Good breakfast on attractive patio area near the pool. Convenient for the ferry port. Good for an overnight stay.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

• Family Room

The hotel is around 3 km away from Old Town but the bus stop to Old Town and places like Paleokastritsa or Sidari is very near the hotel and there is frequent public transport. The swimming pool is wonderful, and the hotel, very comfortable in general.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Very clean and lovely pool rooms very clean and well...
    • Family Room

Needed to get bus to get to restaurants and town. Beach 10 min walk sea very nice but all rocks. Not sandy

Very clean and lovely pool rooms very clean and well presented close to airport by taxi and port cost 15 Euro Beach rocky not sand And to get to town was by 10 min bus ride stops outside. Excellent hotel though lovely pool and amazing breakfast very relaxing would recommend

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Use an Airbnb. Cheaper AND better!!!!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff was not very friendly but they were helpful, I guess. Our shower literally leaked completely out onto the floor. If my sister hadn't warned me prior to exiting the shower, I would've fallen and hurt myself. Breakfast was a limited selection of old food and hard bread. I loved our balcony but the view was of a gas station 😒 Go stay at an Airbnb. Elena's studio is the EXACT SAME facilities for a FRACTION of the price!!!! I got an airbnb across the street of this hotel for 104 euro for 4 days: I got the whole twin bed apartment to myself! I paid 73 euro for ONE night with twin beds at sunset! I now use the same EXACT bus station, I am the EXACT same distance away from old town, and my hosts are so helpful! He drove me to get a rental bike, then a rental car when I couldn't rent the bike! He negotiated on my behalf to save me money! He took me to town center to explain the buses to me, then to the green bus station too! Asked me where I wanted to go and helped me plan my entire stay! Sunset is NOT worth what you pay. The room was standard with problems and the staff was poor. The breakfast was not worth the extra I paid for ONE night. I'd rather go to the Lidl grocery store (less than a mile from the hotel or studio) and make my own. It's simply NOT WORTH IT.

I loved that we had a balcony even though the only view was a gas station.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Great hotel in a busy area.
    • Double or Twin Room

The main road is just beside the hotel and you will need a car to get to the old Town or a decent beach. We had a view of the Shell Station next door and busy road.

Everything else. Fantastic pool where you can swim laps if you like. Lovely breakfast area and food. Nice family that goes all out to be helpful. Free parking and good wifi. Quite near a marina with good restaurants and live music. Spacious balcony with furniture. I recommend a pool view from your room as the rest are busy traffic.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Fairly quiet location so pool almost to ourselves.
    • Family Room

It was 10 euro taxi ride to centre of town. This was fine but there is nowhere but the hotel to buy even a drink but again just to be aware as food and drink is available in the hotel at reasonable prices

Fairly quiet location so pool almost to ourselves. Breakfast was lively on the terrace by the pool and fabulous fruit salad at lunchtime

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Ok for one night
    • Double or Twin Room

The view of the petrol garage, on a really busy main road and no bars/restaurants near. Pokey rooms, crap breakfast and a grumpy receptionist.

The pool was nice tricky to know what else to say. As a previous review ok for one night. We were setting out on our holiday and needed to book one night.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

comfortable room.
    • Double or Twin Room

rude personel.poor breakfast.no restaurant for dinner within a mile (literally walked 1,5miles to kontokali looking for restaurant)

comfortable room.good bed.working airconditioning.balcony.10min by foot from sandy beach.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

In general the hotel was great!
    • Double or Twin Room

The internet had bad connection sometimes.

In general the hotel was great!! We will definitely be coming there again in 2 years when we come back to Greece.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Convenient hotel if you need to be at Corfu harbor.

The hotel is not located at a nice spot, and at a road with a lot of traffic, but very convenient for our purpose, to be at the harbor in less than 10 minutes.

It was a convenient hotel to stay if you have to catch a ferry, like we did, as it is very close to the harbor.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

It's a good, honest, no-frills hotel with an excellent pool
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is on the outskirts of Corfu Town. The views are really uninspiring.

The pool is the best bit about this hotel. It is really good. Reasonable breakfast. The rooms are basic but clean.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Beautiful staff and good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything, the owner and staff are friendly and attentive. Pool is as big as it looks in the photo's which was good! The breakfast buffet is the best ive had in Greece.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Lovely pool facilities
    • Double or Twin Room

A little way from the centre but to be fair i knew that. Balcony view of the dual carriageway. Noisy with the window open

Fantastic pool. Lovely room. Air conditioning was the best i have ever had anywhere which was great because it was 35 degrees outside.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Pool area was nice, but the staff was rude and the hotel is located in the middle of a ghetto.

The hotel is located in an unsafe, run down area. You can not walk anywhere and all travel requires a cab. The facilities are old, uncomfortable and the staff is rude. Don't stay here.

The pool area was nice and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Pool area was nice, breakfast was ok, staff was helpful,...

I don't think it's a ''value for money'' hotel. You can find similar hotels for less than half the price in Greece. There were no restaurants or cafes close to the hotel.

Pool area was nice, breakfast was ok, staff was helpful, there was a vending machine.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Staff was friendly.
    • Double or Twin Room

They were a little slow to refill the breakfast buffet. Not a big selection. As expected - too expensive for what you receive (we paid 92 Euros a night for a double room at the end of July - compared to other hotels in Corfu a good price though).

Staff was friendly. Air-condition worked! Good for a night - we arrived late and took the ferry to Saranda the next day. A taxi from the hotel to the port costs approx. 15 Euros. A taxi at night from the airport to the hotel cost us 20 (!) Euros although it is not a very long drive.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Comfy hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The lounge area is very old fashioned.

The hotel is perfectly comfortable and the pool and garden area is excellent. It is a bit out of Corfu town so you need a car. Aircon was good and the WiFi ok.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

August 2018
    • Double or Twin Room

Lot of extra comforts in a 'classy' hotel but the location was crap on the main road and next to a garage and water treatment plant. Nearest beach was rubbish. Pool was excellent at the hotel but you;ve got a drive to find a decent beach.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Close to Corfu town; good bus access
    • Double or Twin Room

small room; no bathtub despite the photo and my request; balcony needs better chairs and table; hotel is located almost in the middle of nowhere (no shops, cafe, restaurants for travelers around the hotel)

very clean room; large grocery store within a walking distance; good blue bus access (You can take #7 running every 20-30 min with 1.20 euro one way to get to the Corfu town)

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Perfect would stay at Sunset again
    • Double or Twin Room

Great hotel be sure to ask for a pool view as some rooms are road facing . We had a beautiful sea and pool view everything was perfect . Bus takes less then 10 mins to get to a choice of different resorts easy and cheap to get about .

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Good base for trips into Corfu town and further afield.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is on a very busy road, although we were only troubled by the noise in the evening. Sunset has a nice pool area, but the poolside bar needs jazzing up.

Breakfast is very substantial. Very helpful staff who let us store bags and use pool for the whole day after check out. Room was comfortable and spotlessly clean. 15 minutes on the bus to Corfu town.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Sunset for a night
    • Double or Twin Room

It was so packed. We asked for a double bed we got three single beds that blocked the whole room.

Nice breakfast and quite rich. Really helpful and nice staff and nice swimming pool.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

The location is very close to port, you can visit the...
    • Double or Twin Room

The location is very close to port, you can visit the beaches with your car or by bus. The breakfast was not like how we expected it. The coffee machine might need some attention because the coffees were bitter. And, it might be better if some additions can be made to the breakfast menu. But the pool is very big and clean. The furniture are a little bit old-fashioned but the hotel is very clean. The hotel is near the main road but it is quite and peaceful.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Hotel fine for a one night stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel fine for a one night stay. We stayed before traveling back to the airport. About 15-20 mins to airport. 10mins to Corfu town. Taxis Euros 10-15 to town.Euros20 to airport. Breakfast ok euros 5.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Good and can be improved
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed and toilet could be improved. There is no beach close, and is also relatively far from the city

The hotel is taken care of very well. It is known around the city as a good hotel. It has a very good pool with a bar that serves the guests very well. The room has adequate size with a balcony which is good. There is a bus stop in front of the hotel.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

good for 1 -2 nights stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Too far out of town to walk and next to a busy main road so noisy location

good breakfast. Clean pool. Clean rooms with a fridge and en suite facilities. has a small lift.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

The property was clean, lovely friendly staff and fab...

The location was slightly further out than we expected, although we were aware of this due to other reviews but the bus was right outside and the taxi services very efficient.

The property was clean, lovely friendly staff and fab swimming pool! Perfect for our break!

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

All in all, good value and ideal for the ferry port.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is on a busy dual carriageway and the traffic can be noisy. The pic of the bar area on booking.com is very old - there is no indoor bar. Strangely they do not do food other than breakfast!!

Good breakfast, nice and helpful staff. Fab pool and terrace. The ferry port is a 20 minute walk. Keep the Shell fuel station on your right and try the 10 minute walk to the basketball and skateboard area. Go through there, heading to the sea and there's a really nice waterside taverna there.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Functional
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was cramped. There was no air con control and we were unable to operate it.

The hotel was fully acceptable but nothing stood out. Very functional.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Great accomodation and lovely staff, great pool which is...
    • Double or Twin Room

Great accomodation and lovely staff, great pool which is what I was looking for, perhaps a little too far out of Sidari, but if youre looking for peace and quiet then this is a fantastic choice, the owner did offer people lifts into Sidari.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

The beds were hard. Only one restaurant in walking distance.

Friendly staff. Very clean. Gave us extra pillows when we asked. Good breakfast. Good airconditioning. They opened the bar when we asked. Swimming pool.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Great stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing was wrong with the property

Stay was amazing with the staff being very helpful. Located just outside Corfu town but buses run every 20mins so very manageable. Would definitely come back.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

I wouldn't say "No" but after 2 different Corfu hotels now I am still "looking"!
    • Double or Twin Room

Right on main road and a bit noisy - but ok during the "real" night and we slept ok.

Bus stop into Corfu Old Town right outside the hotel - but the hotel was a bit further out from the port (where we had arrived from Albania) than I had expected from the map! Room was comfortable and stylish with good beds

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Put me off visiting Corfu again
    • Double or Twin Room

Bad value for money, dull and outdated. Staff intruded into our room without permission on several occasions. The owner who was a man, did it once all for something which previous occupants had requested (safe was locked). We addressed the issue and they resulted in calling before room was cleaned. Generally did not enjoy my stay and would have looked for another accommodation but money for the 5 night stay, was taken before our arrival. Breakfast was charged at 5 euros and in all honesty was not even worth the price. Stale bread, oily eggs, fresh juice was dispensed from a machine and fruit looked like it had seen better days. They advertised that food & drink would be provided, I beg to differ.

The staff reacted after we complained and did something about the awkward encounters. Also, I recognize they helped us with bus transportation and order food online

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Very nice hotel close to the center and airport in Corfu with view, breakfast and pool

Few bus stops from the center, very comfortable and large beds, balcony with sea view, the windows are reducing the noise to almost zero, really worth the price.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Travel Lodge style comfort, lacking in extras
    • Double or Twin Room

No bar or restaurant, just a vending machine. No bars/restaurants in vicinity. Traffic noise.

Breakfast was good, usual Greek buffet style but with hot choices, eggs/ bacon/ mini franks. Rooms were standard Travel lodge style with a good sized bathroom. Very clean.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Modern appearance hotel with old furnitures inside in a great location
    • Double or Twin Room

Some lamps in the room are not functioning. Thus, maintenance should seek to repair these before accepting guests. The walls and floors are thin as you can hear almost everything what your guests are up to. Moreover, please be cautious when checking out as the receptionist attempted to charge the tax in cash, but these amount were already deducted from credit card. So just ensure to check your credit card with the amount deducted with tax or without, should you opt for prepaid version that is. If already deducted, no need to pay tax in cash to the receptionist anymore :)

Its location, which is near to the airport ( 16 mis drive) and near to the core tourists sightseeing sites such as the old and new fortresses. The breakfast is ok to boost up the day at the beach. Breakfast consists of mostly eggs delicacies ( omelette, boiled egg, fried egg), cereals, various kind of tea, coffee and juices.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

The receptionist was friendly
    • Double or Twin Room

No bar or restarant open & we were provided with take away menus as there was no where to eat within walking distance. Not what I expect from any hotel

The receptionist was friendly

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Enjoyed more than other hotels even though its 15 min from the airport.
    • Double or Twin Room

No breakfast before 7.30 - I would have enjoyed a fruit before starting my travell. Or something.. because I did pay for breakfast.

I was here in November and with the AC it was nice, the pillow and the quilt were exclusive, soft and nice. The staff is nice and all.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

Very enjoyable but missed the pool.
    • Double or Twin Room

Pool closed in October. We're not advised of this prior to departure and October, during school holidays, doesn't seem to be out of season to British tourists!

Rooms were good size and very clean. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Location was quite although near a busy road, but bus link into Corfu town always very regular and only took 5mins.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Excelent
    • Double or Twin Room

We travel by ca so for us was perfect. 5' away to the old town , plenty of parking, on the road north to Pantokratus and 1/2 drive to the west coast with the best sunset view. It was a perfect hub to visit Corfu island not just the city.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

VERY GOOD PRICE QUALITY RATE

ALL WAS OK

ALL THE STAFF ARE VERY NICE. HOTEL VERY CLEAN. GOOD BREAKFAST. THE HOTEL IS LOCATED IN A SITE WITH GOOD CONNECTIONS WITH PUBLIC TRANSPORT. IS A QUIET AREA.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Lovely winter break!!
    • Double or Twin Room

We travelled out of season so the pool was closed. We will be back in season as the pool looked amazing. We were still able to sit and sunbath on the beds.

The friendly staff, the rooms were very comfortable, the breakfast was varied, although there wasn't much in the way of bars and restaurants close by, the bus stops right outside the Hotel to Corfu town (10 mins) and also to the East, North and West of the Island. Lovely Hotel, great room views, will be back!!

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Functional for 1 night stay
    • Double or Twin Room

the front of the hotel is on a double dual carriageway and it is very noisy! The room felt a bit old and dusty.

Staff were friendly and efficient. The breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

its an excellent base if you want a pool and being close to ferry and Corfu town by taxi.
    • Double or Twin Room

If you get the right room you would never know that Its located on a road and close to a petrol station .

Balcony rooms overlooking pool and glimpsing the sea was really good. Beds comfy, rooms great, large clean pool and snack bar a lovely beach restaurant 5 mins walk away. good breakfast. 15 mins from airport Recommend it for a rest on arrival and a break from the bustle of Corfu town and very inexpensive way to get a pool and swim in the sea close by.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

A splendid hotel with excellent service regarding all, a worthy place for your money!
    • Double or Twin Room

I cannot say anything bad, as there was none!

Breakfast is splendid, the sea is visible from the window, the beds are comfy and big, the staff is kind, attentive and helpful, and the whole place overall is super clean.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

One night stay
    • Double or Twin Room

The towels need to be changed, they are worned out. Grey! Not white anymore. Thank God I had my own face towel. Very noisy, it's right beside the road. Bring earplugs with you if you want to have some rest. I honestly think it is overpriced. Also, have in mind that it costs €21 to get to the hotel from the airport and €15 to get to the port by taxi. So I think there are better options available for that price. I also noticed that the floor hasn't been cleaned properly. It was dusty. There were 2 single beds and one bunk bed cammed in the room I was staying???? Really? At least staff was amazing, helpfull and polite.

Nice balcony, breakfast is good, lovely staff.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

A pleasant reasonably modern, good value hotel considering Corfu can be expensive.
    • Double or Twin Room

Some of the reception staff weren't very attentive and it did feel like you were in their way at times. The pool snack bar was very basic 5 choices which included pizza, salad, burger and toastie and sadly not very edable. The beds were a bit on the hard side by the end of our stay.

Very clean hotel throughout. Breakfast had a good variety of eggs, cheeses, meats, breads, cakes, yogurts and fruits enough to vary each day. Pool area very nice, beautifuly clean pool and plenty of sun beds. Room was very clean with a good sized balcony, reasonably modern bathroom and refrigerator. Although located on a busy main road outside of Corfu the buses stop right outside every 20/30 mins and are easy to jump on and off of to explore the towns and villages of the East coast. 5 Euros pp gets you a day pass and you can get on and off as often as you like that day.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

The lobby,dining room, and pool were nice.

The bed was hard as a rock and my wife was unable to sleep. There were plumbing problems in the bathroom. But the manager, Bill, was very accommodating and allowed us to cancel remaining nights free of charge. They even allowed us to make phone calls to find another hotel. Excellent hotel management.

The lobby,dining room, and pool were nice.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Friendly staff with great greek hospitality
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is run by a family and they are all so lovely and helpful. It's in a great area - it is a little loud being right on the main road but it means there is great access to public transport that can get you around the island easily, as well as parking for cars if you have hired one. The pool is amazing and they serve food and drinks all day. The location is great because its about 10 mins from old town, but close enough to get to the west side or north side of the island with the good beaches (maybe 20 mins).

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Good place for one night but no for vacation stay.

The neighborhood was looking like the zombies city, old, left cars on the streets, almost all shops are left and closed, no people there. The hotel is near by main street and is really lough in the room, from this site.

Nice small hotel with good food end nice, small swimming pool

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

nice hotel, clean, great breakfast, swimming pool, friendly staff
    • Double or Twin Room

the room was crowded and had 3 beds, one of them a bunk bed. you cannot choose the bed types, you get what they have

very nice breakfast, friendly receptionist, nice pool

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

Nice hotel with friendly staff :)

No possibility to prepare tea/coffee in the room. No "real" coffee for breakfast, just the instant one. No fresh juices for breakfast. Far away from nice beaches (but luckily they were easy to reach by buses that stopped close to the hotel)

Very friendly staff, clean room, nice swimming pool with free sunbeds, nice breakfasts that we could eat outside the building next to swimming pool. We liked also the balcony.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Avoid this place. Don't be fooled by the pool picture. .
    • Double or Twin Room

The room smelled horrible and the bathroom was worse. As we walked in to the room, it smelled like someone had used the bathroom and hadn't flushed the toilet. It was done disgusting. Also, the next day, I had bites all over. I think there were bed bugs or insects.

The lobby. The pool was very big, although I never used it.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

hotel and corfu exceeded all my expectations

liked it all. the one thing i would say is that the triple is maybe a little cramped for three people. And that your hotel soap is very strange.

liked pool, liked location which was a tiny bit north of corfu town , liked staff, the advice from staff who were very friendly and willing to take the time to explain things and all sorts of things from language to sites to bus time tables to taxis to restaurants and so on.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Nice hotel, but be aware of noise from traffic.

Lots of noise from the traffic, so we should have asked for a room towards the back.

OK hotell for only a few hours at night before moving on the the next destination.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Good for one night stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

The manager of the breakfast area was a real bully - all the time angry at the guests. What is his problem with tourists? Maybe he should change the career path? Library maybe, so he can command and discipline everyone... Location is a problem. One has to consider the fact that hotel is situated away from all the attractions, while getting a taxi can be a problem. Also buses are not reliable.

Really nice ladies at the reception, helpful and competent. Rooms are ok.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

Pleasant stay with some downsides
    • Family Room

Location a bit on the outskirts. We arrived after 2pm and we had to wait at reception for an hour for our room to be ready.

Nice swimming pool. Large choice of food at breakfast. In overal family room was clean yet not too big, with bunk beds for kids. Ok for one night but not for long holidays as you Have to drive /taxi to get to the town centre .

We Price Match