View vacation packages to

2. Montenegro hotel reviews
  3. Tivat County hotel reviews
  4. Tivat hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Regent Porto Montenegro

Reviews of Regent Porto Montenegro This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Obala bb, 85320 Tivat, Montenegro

#1 of 19 hotels in Tivat

9.7

9.7

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 14, 2019

Friendly staff and beautiful view, everything’s so chill.
    • Junior Suite King with Sofa Aqua

Only one thing I feel so disappointed. The taxi that the hotel booked for us was very very unprofessional. The driver was a very rude guy and our trip was cost 5.2 EURO and we gave him 10 EURO. He refused to give us change!! He think we are two young foreign girls and even don’t respect us. The experience was so disgusting!!

Friendly staff and beautiful view, everything’s so chill.

Stayed in June 2019

• Reviewed: June 1, 2019

It’s a building site! Avoid till Sept 2016
    • Junior Suite Sea View Venezia

So we spent a week here in a suite overlooking Kotor Bay and yes the hotel is lovely, photographs well but as it is 5 star - there are some insurmountable issues that we need to talk about!. The first is that the pool is on a building site until sept 2019 and those builders make a racket and will always pause to admire a beautiful woman! Then there are the yachts moored meters from the pool, the crews blaring out their music as they clean the boats daily. Finally, if you are lucky and the wind is in the right direction, there is final approach into Tivat airport – you too can see the undercarriage down, flap setting and the plus is that the engine noise drowns out the building site and the yacht crews! To be fair it’s hardly Heathrow and flights are few and far between. So what is 5 star? Is it about a business centre and a phone next to the toilet? Or is it in the detail? As I have never used the loo phone….it’s the detail for me. Some examples - the staff, and there are a lot of them, all trying their very best to help and assist and they do by and large. But the pool area….the mats and cushions get left out in the rain so the next day it’s soggy bottom time and of course if you want a parasol up…it’s like it’s rained again. Detail In the library bar – you can’t order an Irish coffee, instead you order a whisky, a double expresso and some cream (I kid you not – see the photo) – now I ask you is that a 5 star hotel?

I want to be balanced and not come across as a keyboard warrior – so the positives? The rooms are large, well appointed and the beds are really good – we slept sooooo well and an excellent balcony area to look out over Kotor Bay. Nice to have the use of an indoor pool, sauna and steam room and the hotel isn’t crowded so plenty of elbow room! Little presents every night and a netspresso machine and super air con all were all a plus. The price was also very fair, but for me, I would rather have paid a bit more and had a more relaxing and quiet break somewhere else.

Stayed in June 2019

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

Everything about the hotel was perfect.
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

Everything about the hotel was perfect. This was my fourth time at the hotel. I have seen a change in management since my last time but most of the staff were still there.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2019

The spa facilities were great, the breakfast delicious, the...
    • Superior One King Aqua

Really slow room service and the room not always being fully stocked with teas or bottle opener.

The spa facilities were great, the breakfast delicious, the rooms spacious and comfy and the staff exceptional.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2019

A first visit to Montenegro which we thoroughly enjoyed. Pleasant scenery and nice people.
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

My one and only criticism was the quality of the taxis summoned by the concierge staff. We had pre-booked a taxi through the hotel for our arrival which was ok, however for our return trip to the airport (again pre-booked through the hotel) the driver was quite literally unwashed and unhygienic, the taxi was disgustingly filthy and the seat belts didn't work (which the driver didn't see as a problem even though he put his own one on). We understood why he insisted on wearing his own as he drove at speed, erratically in the middle of the road and gave the impression of being on something. For a 5 Star hotel to use this type of taxi and driver was surprising and disappointing.

The hotel was situated in the Marina which is clearly new and impressive and it is always nice to look out at the water and the boats. The facilities were excellent and the rooms very well equipped. The staff were superb from concierge, reception, maids to restaurant. Extremely pleasant and accommodating.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2019

Perfection
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

I could not fault this hotel in anyway. The staff were absolutely amazing, and met any needs we had! Our airport transfers and concierge were outstanding. The breakfast that's included was perfect. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. I'm already looking at coming back next year!

• Reviewed: March 25, 2019

Everything was perfect.
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

Everything was perfect. Extremly friendly staff, starting from the reception, maidens, in the Murano restaurant...A pleasant surprise by the management is a birthday cake and campagne on the occasion of my wife's birhday. All recommendations for staying in the hotel. Thank you very much to the staff, as soon as possible, we will be guests of this hotel again.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2019

Amazing stay at the Regent PM
    • Superior One King Aqua

The spa misses some light

Amazing stay at the hotel, above-average staff friendliness, breakfast is unbelivable. High attention to details, whatever you take is very high quality (starting from food, drinks, shampoos in the room, etc.) One of the better hotels I have visited.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

Truly a 5-star experience for those who appreciate impeccable interior design, food and views.
    • Summer Offer - Deluxe Double Room

The breakfast at this amazing property was to die for. The staff are highly professional and caring. The service is impeccable. The spa will surely make you forget about all your worries. This place is a 'must see' gem of the Montenegrin coast. Go stay there!

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

Staff was very nice.
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

They need a better bartender and maybe more than one at the Library bar. For the price of the drinks, about 10 euros each, I was expecting a well-crafted cocktail and it fell short by a lot. Also, feather pillows are not my thing. I would have liked to see a pillow menu.

Staff was very nice. Our room was beautifully appointed. Comfortable bed, really nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Regent Porto Montenegro is truly a 5 star hotel!
    • Deluxe One King Mountain View Venezia

The staff was so friendly and provided great service. Bosko, one of the very helpful concierges, helped us find fun and different things to do in the surrounding area! I am not sure of the new concierge's name, but he was helpful in getting us to a restaurant! The staff who worked the incredible breakfast in the hotel were so delightful and eager to serve. Breakfast was over the top. The Junior Suite was perfect and we could have easily stayed more than 4 nights. Valet parking was convenient and our car was always available within minutes. Definitely going back in warmer weather. Regent Porto Montenegro aims to please.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

If it is your first time To Tiatat and motnengro.. a very trendy attempt in a lack lustre location.
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

The leek soup starter at dinner. Tasteless. Contrasted with the simply gorgeous veal ragout at lunch which was superlative.

Very friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were very comfortable though to be honest I could not really see the need for the kitchen. Delicious evening dinner at the main restaurant- redesigned- the Scallops and Prawns main course and the Passion, coconut foam and mango sorbet were superb. Great Local wine- Triunfo- Pinot- Used the Spa, hammam and indoor pool. Very useful as the weather was frightful. Only criticism.. that they ought to have slightly more interesting TV channels.. though who goes to Montenegro to watch tv ?

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Everything else.
    • Summer Offer - Deluxe Double Room

Pools are opened only seasonally.

Everything else. Breakfast is one of the best, the rooms are well designed in a practical sense and the "port village" is amazingly relaxing. The personal attention of the staff comes naturally and provides a homely ambiance.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Fantastic, 5 star resort highly recommended.

Hotel Staff, accommodation and location with stunning views far exceeded expectation. Staff at the Hotel went out of there way to make a truly memorable trip.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Wow, what a place!
    • Two Bedroom Suite Sea View Venezia

Everything! The apartment was huge and beautiful! Extra luxurious, the service, the food, the place, everything was perfect! Would recommend it to everyone visiting Kotor Bay.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Luxury in Montenegro

It was an amazing stay.

The hotel was gorgeous. Not a traditional Montenegrin hotel but utter luxury. Decor was beautiful in the communal areas. The rooms were very comfortable, the shower was incredible and a lovely touch with Aromatherapy Associates shower products. The staff were so friendly. Breakfast was the best part. The restaurant was my favourite and with truffle scrambled eggs, I could have stayed there all day.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Stunning with excellant staff
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

Beautiful hotel with very high standards, the only negative comment I have is that as they are building around the hotel area its very noisy, the hotel however did arrange access to the yacht club which was stunning and definataely worth a visit.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

The staff is amazing
    • Deluxe One King Aqua

It was amazing experience to book a luxurious hotel not just that but best hotel in Montenegro. The staff always smiling and ask if we need anything with a smile they make feel like you want to stay more in the hotel 100% best hotel in Montenegro

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Service below the rate and expectations
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

- The service was not adequate with the property quality. You had to wait for hours at breakfast before having your coffee (minimum 20minutes wait). The omelette was the worse I ever had for a while (they fo not mix the requested ingredients within the eggs, they have ready prepared egg-mixes and add the requested ingredients at the very last minute of cook). - The breakfast variety was not sufficient for this scale of hotel - Be careful with the late check out questionnaire at the arrival. They ask you your preferred check out time and never get back to you to confirm or say that the late check out is NOT confirmed. Hence, I thought my kate check out was ok as nobody contacted me then at 11:30 they rushed in my room to say to leave. I asked them why they did not informed me about it and they said “we could not find you”... Excuse me?!?! I was at the breakfast area every morning and they could have left a message in my room. - We were looking for a place to swim and checked with the concierge. Further to long conversations and about different alternatives varying between 200€ and 500€ they told us that the hotel had a free boat service to a bay 20minutes sail departing from right in front of the hotel.... Make sure to ask for it as the water and the venue was exactly what we were looking for... TO SUMMARISE, WILL I STAY AGAIN IN THIS PROPERTY.... NO.

Being the marina was wonderful The room was spacious

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Hotel is very nice and clean.

Hotel is very nice and clean. Staff too friendly and always smiling. Great great location. Breakfast on the marina with the great view is amazing. Pool is amazing with the sea view ....I liked everything in the hotel.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Luxurious lodging
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

The pool area had too many kids, dogs and not enough shade to shelter from extreme heat.

From the minute they open your door at valet to your departure they make you feel welcomed.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Memorable

It's an amazing hotel with the most beautiful rooms. Also really close to the Yacht Club which has an amazing infinity pool. My experience was amazing.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

This was our second stay at this hotel.
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

So so Wifi reception in the pool area. Food was a bit disapointing in the Pool area (The food is much better both with regard to chocies and quality at the nearby yatch club pool.) Right now there is disturbance from with noice from the construction taking place next to the pool area. We where however as compensation given free acess to the Yatch club pool club located about 250m from the hotel. The yatch club was really good and and and offer an even more beautiful pool area.

This was our second stay at this hotel. Great location and elegant premium upscale facilities. Pool and spa area is large and beautifully designed. Breakfast is very good. We will be happy to stay here again.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Kind staff, extra soft towels,comfort bed and pillows(I...
    • Deluxe One King Aqua

Hotel is really big and it is complicated to come to room. Shower tap is too short, bathroom should be a little smaller so room Could be a bit bigger but those are not importnat things. Thank you for everything

Kind staff, extra soft towels,comfort bed and pillows(I usualy don’t like them even home😂).Nice breakfast and waiters. Consierge very quick. They gift us magnet for fridge(I collect them😋💖). Every day bottle of water in room. Pool is very nice with seaview and we got welcome juice. Location is perfect, when you close terrace door, you don’t hear construction work at all. 10/10, if we come to MN wewill Come in this hotel.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Best hotel in Montenegro, Exceptional!
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

Nothing. Maybe the only inconvenience was the noise coming from the construction site. We went to Budva for a few days after our stay at Regent but we wished we had stayed longer as the other hotels cannot compete with Regent, probably the best hotel in Montenegro

Everything! - super nice and attentive staff (especially Mirella and Nicola Lalic at the restaurant) - excellent breakfast (wide variety and tasty a-la-carte options) and excellent dinner. It was so relaxing to have breakfast or dinner at the restaurant with perfect view of the marina - Perfect hotel location, easy to get a cab to Kotor or other nearby touristic places - clean and spacious rooms, comfortable bed/pillows/etc - outstanding pool area with infinity pool and helpful staff that put your towel on the sunbed. Large amount of sunbeds so no need to rush in the morning to get a nice spot - amazing gym/spa to relax even more after a day at the swimming pool My wife and I could not have dreamt about a better stay at Regent, everything was outstanding and our stay was unforgettable. We highly recommend this hotel and would definitely try to come back!

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

We liked the staff and hotel environment.
    • Deluxe One King Mountain View Venezia

The construction area next to the hotel of which we did not enjoy the swimming pool. Also the check out time at 11 am

Staff are nice and hotel facilities

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

A memorable holiday in an exceptional hotel
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

The full size open air pool was not yet open, although the weather was very warm

The first class standard of the rooms, facilities and equipment. The exceptional staff. Very good breakfasts.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Excellent in every way!

Couldn’t stay longer....

The hotel, staff, service, food and overall experience was amazing. We have no complaints. We will be going back as soon as possible.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

The best hotel in Montenegro
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

Design of the indoor pool area looks simple and doesn't match the hotel itself, expectations were higher)

Luxury hotel. We've been upgraded to the 1-bedroom suite (instead of a sea-view room), which have made our stay unforgettable. Perfect lunch on a balcony (which looks more like a terrace) with a stunning view to Porto Montenegro and the Marina, room service menu is very good with reasonable prices. Tasty breakfast. Excellent service!

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Comfortable room but disappointing
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

We booked the hotel because of the amazing pool - this wasn’t built yet and were then tikdnif we wanted a pool we could access the yacht club at £25 per person per day

Bedroom and bathroom was lovely and very comfortable

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Best EVER!
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

The whole experience was fantastic! The best hotel we have EVER stayed in! The staff, every single one of them, went out of their way to help and make us feel welcome and comfortable. The breakfasts were amazing. The rooms beautiful and the beds comfortable. I would return to Tivat only for the hotel experience it was so good!

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Excellent location and amazing view
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

The reason why I chose Regent hotel was due to the convenient location, but this hotel extended my expectations. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the room was clean and very comfortable. We really enjoyed our short stay at Porto Montenegro and we will definitely choose this hotel on our next stay at Montenegro.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Breathtaking, and many found memories of Montenego.
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

The hotel and surroundings were absolutely stunning. 2018 season due to commence on 1st May so hotel swimming pool to re-open which was a shame because we didn't get to experience. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel as we had a wonderful break away.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Exceeded our expectations and truly wonderful stay.
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

Everything about this hotel was superb. The staff couldn't do enough for us and the location was stunning. Room was large and very comfortable, the bathroom with a free standing bath a delight and separate shower and toilet. Would definitely return to this hotel.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

We had a very pleasant stay in a wonderful location and great hotel.
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

Only minor grumbles, after we had used the normal tea in the room on the first day, it was not replaced throughout our stay (however we also never mentioned it). The dining room was also been re-decorated while we stayed so we could not use it. Also, on our last night we were surprised to find the Library Bar closed for some reason, I believe the whole hotel was being taken over for a birthday party but we were not informed until we saw the sign on the last day and it was a shame we could not say goodbye to the bar manager.

The staff could not do enough to help you out, very professional and attentive. The hotel was kept extremely keen and the breakfast was very good. The library bar was very welcoming and has a happy hour from 6-8pm and the bar manager could not do enough to help. The Spa and the pool were also very good and relaxing.Our timing for our stay (end of March) was probably too early in the season as most restaurants around the port were being re-decorated or opening soon so choice was limited. Also, in the surrounding areas trips were not starting until end of April/May time which was a shame as we wanted to do several. If going back, we would leave it till end of May at the earliest when everything is open and the season is well underway and you will have an excellent stay.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Great place to stay and explore Montenegro.
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

There was unfortunately construction work going on during our stay that was quite loud in some occasions. Also the main pool was closed for cleaning/refurbishment during our stay which to be fair to the hotel, was in early April when the number of people wanting to swim outside is quite low.

The staff were the best of any hotel I’ve been. They were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

It couldn’t have been any better, can’t recommend it enough.

Nothing :)

Hotel was exceptional, cannot fault any aspect at all!!! The room was immaculate and luxurious. The chocolates in the room are a lovely touch and the bathroom is beautiful. Staff were so friendly and nothing was too much to ask of them.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

It was magnificent...
    • Special New Year's Package

We don't have enough nice words to describe our small vacation in Regent Porto Montenegro.... it was magnificent. Staff is very frendly and always there when you need them. Hotel is comfortable and we are already dreaming of our next free weekend and time in Regent.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

It is a brand new complex located in Tivat. Stay here, if you are looking for a little bit luxury.
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

A La Carte Breakfast Menu could be richer, but its okay for 2-3 night stay. Don't worry you will get enough.

Brand New Hotel. Good View. Location. Very Clean Rooms. Well Designed.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Best view ever!
    • Special New Year's Package

Best view ever! Perfect location and beautiful luxury rooms, equipped with everything you may need, and more. Attention to each detail, hand written welcome note, coffee and tea in rooms and many more. Best hotel staff ever! Very kind and helpful- always at your service. One of the best hotels I stayed ever

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

relaxing workation
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

I had two goals for our stay, a two week sugar fast and to finish a novel. I made good progress on both - it helped to have a very comfortable room with a great sea view, and amazing breakfast and access to the pool and spa. It was also a comfortable base from which to explore Montenegro... Kotor and other sites were about 30 euro away by taxi.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2017

A place that makes you feel home and takes all your troubles away. Worth visiting more than once.
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

Small downside - room cleaning was just middle class. Missed the attention to detail. Left cleaning spray bottle behind. I had to call front desk to ask for used item replacement and my mom had to give all the used towels to the lady, because she didn't realize they are to be replaced. A bit on the slow side for off season.

Super kids friendly staff! My 2 year old was the center of attention and never anyone complained about her at times too excited behavior. She got spoiled more than me:D Very very attentive service personnel. They went out of their way to suprise my parents for their wedding day anniversary. Always a smile on their faces and always welcoming. Great room and spa facility! Amazing breakfast buffet and menu!

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Breakfast and room service was superb.
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

Coffee and toiletry replacements were slow or non-existent. We gave up on the coffee.

Breakfast and room service was superb. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The little in-room kitchen was great too, especially when you have dietary requirements.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Wonderful break thanks to an excellent hotel and lovely weather.
    • Deluxe One King Mountain View Venezia

The cooked breakfast options could have been more varied and imaginative.

Very nice hotel with very helpful and pleasant staff. They arranged a speedboat trip for us out into the bay visiting an island and the Persat World Heritage Site.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

one of the best hotels i have stayed at
    • Deluxe One King Mountain View Venezia

nothing really but perhaps they could have a better lunch menu to include more snacks and sandwiches

room was very nice and spacious. bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. service in this hotel is extraordinary- waiters are polite and attentive

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Upon check in I was taken to the room and it was still being...
    • Deluxe One King Mountain View Venezia

Upon check in I was taken to the room and it was still being cleaned ! Made to wait 15 minutes in lobby. WiFi and phone network was down all morning and important work I needed to attend to was hampered

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

A 'spiffing' hotel and a most memorable holiday!

Not a sausage!

A genuine 5 star hotel, unlike a lot of supposed other 5 star hotels from the known tour operators. Exemplary hotel in a wonderful position on the glorious Adriatic. Terrific holiday!

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Shame more common sense does not apply to such a nice place.
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

The manager could have been more understanding as we were there for a wedding staying 4 nights / 5 days and he put a damper on it on the second day by being difficult towards an extra guest that came to the wedding party and not allowing them into the pool area. All the extra guest was doing is spending time with the wedding party during the day and attended all the events but stayed in a different location. More understanding could have been applied. It really put a damper on the wedding break for such a great setting.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

Great base for exploring the Kotor and Tivat Bays
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

Only one restaurant in this large hotel, and this restaurant is a fine-dining restaurant. Very surprising since there is a dearth of decent restaurants nearby. House-keeping was a bit random. Pool does not open until 9am

Swimming pool was stunning. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Room was quite spacious and comfortable. Superb view from the rooms over the marina

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

Perfect location for a luxury relaxing stay.

Cigarette smoke could be smelled in some corridors.

Luxurious hotel. Large, comfortable room with lovely bathroom. Fantastic location on the marina, within walking distance of a selection of restaurants and shops. Friendly staff. Wonderful pool. Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

I would visit this property again and tell all of my friends to do the same
    • Deluxe One King Mountain View Venezia

byblos was horrible, so not Lebanese and I'd also suggest that the Japanese restaurant needs a revamp in terms of management and staff.

Stunning property and amenities and obviously the 'view' is unreal.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Loved it, would recommend the area and hotel. We'll be going back!
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

Have to be really picky here, seems unnecessary really. A small robe and slippers would be lovely, we have had that in some hotels for our daughter. There was a little kitchen with microwave, toaster, endless implements but no plates.

The hotel is in a superb location, only 10 mins from airport. The room was a really good size that meant we didn't trip over our daughters extra bed all the time. Balcony size and aspect was amazing, views of small harbour and the larger one with the super yatchs.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2017

We have been at the Regent three years ago when it opened...
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

We have been at the Regent three years ago when it opened freshly its doors and the staff was very polite everywhere. This time the staff at the restaurant had been overwhelmed and rude and the hostess even arrogant. On the terrace loud music. Only for half an hour the volume had been lowered. What a shame. In general the staff should be more smiling and friendly.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

The experience at this hotel - Amazing...Above...Beyond!!!
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

It is a very elegant hotel. The staff is very friendly and professional. The experience at Regent Porto Montenegro is unforgettable. I traveled all over the world and stayed in many five-star hotels but this is by far the best of all! Thanks for all the staff and especially Bojan at the reception and Alexandra from the restaurant ... Congratulations!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

The Ultimate Luxury Property on the Adriatic
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

Nothing much but if i want to be a bit critical, i would say: - In room dinning menu options could have been expanded a bit. - Internet speed could have been improved a bit by the pool area other public spaces around the property.

- New property finished to the highest standards of luxury hotels - Very close to airport and positioned in a prime location (Porto Montenegro) - The hotel has two swimming pools (one smaller and more private, and the other one is big enough and is designed over two different levels so guests can enjoy swimming across two different pools, in addition to smaller swimming areas designated for kids. The larger pools overlook this stunning view over the bay of Kotor. - Pools are well served with the ideal mix of food and drinks that cater to outdoor pool activities - The hotel itself has a fine dining restaurant that is simply impeccable - Breakfast was very good with almost everything you would expect from a 5 star - Close by amenities covering excellent restaurants (Italian, Asian, Lebanese, Local) as well as a reasonably stocked supermarket 2 min from the hotel. - The staff was maybe second best highlight after the quality of the property. Customer service was exceeding some of those expected from other very high-end 5-star hotels in major luxury destinations. They were friendly, very helpful, and always exert this positive vibe around them ( from front staff to the concierge, the people at the pool area) they were all just fantastic. - Me and my wife stayed there for a week, but we were due to have a room change from sea view to pool view, and they ended up offering us an upgrade to a junior suite, which was such a pleasant surprise to us. This showed how far the frontline desk was keen on keeping its customers satisfied and willing to come back in the future for more indulgence in this ultimate treat of luxury.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

Thank you very much!!!
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

Where should I start? The moment I entered the hotel until the end of of my stay, it was just incredible. I have experienced an exceptional service from everybody (reception desk, room service, spa, pool, restaurant) I cannot thank them enough for this beautiful and memorial stay. It is really nice to see when small details make a big difference and the Regent Porto Montenegro pays attention on those. I would recommend the hotel to everyone. When you check out there is just one thought "I should have stayed longer". But I'll be back ... thank you!!!

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

The hotel is situated in porto montenegro which is very well...
    • Junior Suite Mountain View Venezia

The hotel is situated in porto montenegro which is very well maintained every part of it is of the highest quality with great offerings ( restaurant, shops and great ambience) It's the up and coming place in the Adriatic! Service of the hotel is top notch, everyone is willing to help and make sure your stay is memorable ( in a good way)

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

One & only place
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

They lost my ice jell pad , but with all the comfort i got in this hotel I didn't mind losing it

Every single thing , I felt in love with the place 😍

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Beautiful build quality;
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

Parking was a disaster. I had to park in a parking lot and then walk 5 minutes in the sun to the hotel entrance with my luggage.

Beautiful build quality; friendly staff; good breakfast; good location next to Tivat city centre

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

The staff were INCREDIBLE - never had service like it and I...
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

The staff were INCREDIBLE - never had service like it and I have stayed in a lot of top hotels all over the world. I was worried we wouldn't find beaches in walking distance but there was a good one and so easy to get around in taxis. Couldn't recommend this hotel more and would definitely go back again.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2019

The ultimate in luxury and amazing service x
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

Building work at the hotel was very noisy and we weren’t informed it was happening before we arrived

The ultimate in luxury and amazing service x

• Reviewed: May 31, 2019

The staff were very attentive.
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

The staff were very attentive.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2019

A wonderful 5* experience

The weather!

An amazing 5* experience. Beautiful hotel and amazing staff. Nothing is too much trouble. Fabulous breakfast. Great location.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2019

Very elegant.
    • Deluxe Two Bed Sea View Venezia

Very elegant. Staff was amazing.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2019

Great hardware product, Great people

• Reviewed: April 14, 2019

Luxurious hotel
    • Superior One King Aqua

I liked very much the view from my room. It was beautiful even on rainy day!!!

• Reviewed: April 11, 2019

The room was outstanding with beautiful views!
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

The room was outstanding with beautiful views! The staff was very accommodating! I would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2019

Relaxation in a luxury hotel
    • Summer Offer - Deluxe Double Room

Great hotel, really does feel like luxury both in facilities and hospitality. Beautiful location and only a 10 Euro taxi to Kotor.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2019

Fabulos hotel in a fabulos place

Pool a little cold

The bed very comfy

• Reviewed: March 24, 2019

Energized start of the spring!!!

NA

A great start of the spring for me - everything!

• Reviewed: March 24, 2019

Highly recommend this property
    • Deluxe One King Sea View Venezia

The bedroom being on a different level than the bathroom

Excellent service in all regards

• Reviewed: February 26, 2019

Great service as allways. Thanks to all of the Hotel Staff !!
    • Summer Offer - Deluxe Room Sea View

Great service as allways. Thanks to all of the Hotel Staff !!

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

Perfect
    • Deluxe One King Venezia

Everything. Perfect. It is the best hotel in Montenegro and futher. Fantastic stuff and facilities.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019