2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Memphis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Beale Street

Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Beale Street This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

175 Peabody Place, Memphis, TN 38103, United States of America

#13 of 136 hotels in Memphis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

I loved the hotel it was very nice and clean
    • King Suite with Kitchenette

Free WiFi would have been nice. Better briefest or more to choose from

The room was very clean,and the people were very nice. It’s also in a great location on Beal St!

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

I had Booked through booking.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I had Booked through booking.com and nobody told them or me that if you had AAA or AARP you could have a $60 discount When I called they said show the cards at the desk however when we checked in they said since it came through Booking.com they would not honor the lower price I thought Booking.com was supposed to always get you a lower price

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

The staff was very friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

You can hear people talking several rooms down. Management, however, took care of the issue in a timely manner.

The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was plentiful

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

exahusting
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

shuttle from the airport, even if there had been a small fee that would be helpful. We chose to walk from the hotel to the river and to the mud island exhibits not knowing everything was shut down.

One of the mornings we were there I asked an employee about the availability of grits as a breakfast option. There instant grits but none were made. The next morning I sat down with my bagel and half a second later she walked up and set down some grits in front of me. Entirely her impetus but completely sweet and thoughtful. Her grit and the grits were the cherry on the cake of my morning.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Breakfast room was in lobby and crowded with guests waiting for their tour departures. They need to put up a partition to allow patrons to eat in comfort.

Location. Comfort of bed and large room size.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

booking.robbery
    • King Suite with Balcony - Non-Smoking

i was ok with the fact that it was going to be 280$ per night, but then you add 60$ in fees i guess in very fine print. so get hit for 339.00 for 1 room for 1 night, plus parking, plus this extra 50$ fee that hasn't been explained to me. not sure where to direct my hate at right now, its 5am and i just saw this garbage post to my account. will not revisit this site or property. notifying BBB . put this on your stupid commercials . booking.robbery

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Great location for Beale St activities, but very loud all...

The staff at the desk were not friendly. Did not look up when speaking to us, not friendly at all at check in or check out. Very rude. The hot tub was filthy and needed some repair.

Great location for Beale St activities, but very loud all day and late into the night. So if you want quiet do not stay there.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

it was o.k. not sure if i would stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

i did not like that when i asked for extra towels i did not get them. also when i sat by the lobby there was a lot of gnats. maybe because of the coffee station and the sugars and creamers brought them. also some days the staff at the breakfast area was very helpful and other staff members there where not.

some days the breakfast was great others not so great. i think it had to do with the staff member that was on to help you out at the breakfast are. the rooms where nice and clean. staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Great location near Beale Street
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No complaints. The area is very safe.

Great location. Right next to Beale Street, the downtown Memphis attractions and the Peabody Hotel (you can see the ducks). Within walking distance to the Beale Street landing along the Mississippi River. Only a 15 minute drive to Graceland. Nice breakfast included with your stay. There is a parking garage right next to the property. We felt very safe at this property.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

great location, great place. Would highly recommend it
    • King Suite

breakfast area was very crowded, we had to take our plates to our room to sit and eat. Room service didn't make up room until the evening hours.

The location and the balcony.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

we love this place, staff and location-will cont to stay there when possible--

cannot think of anything at this time-

there is a group of us that have stayed at the Hampton since the opening--we come every year for Elvis week-usually get the suite-and yes the rooms have gotten very pricey so we have had to cut down from 5/6 day stay to 2/3 day stay--but the staff is beyond awesome-front desk is so super-you are fortunate to have these guys-we love them--especially John-we have dealt with him numerous times over the years-bfast is always too good--location is really good since we are at Alfreds for the shows- there are safety issues now on Beale street--so the hotel being close is a comfort--the rooms are always very clean and the cleaning staff goes beyond for us--we love this place--

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Walking distance to Beale.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I chose this hotel because of the location but since it was so close to Beale, it did have outside noise but that wasn't the hotel's fault.

Walking distance to Beale. Chad checked me in and he was so friendly, helpful and just a pleasure to be around.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Bed was comfortable & good breakfast Enjoyed having the...

Handicap shower was easy to get in but the water ran all over the floor making it very slippery. Also water pressure in shower was very low.

Bed was comfortable & good breakfast Enjoyed having the extra room as we ended up with a suite.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Fab location for Beale Street!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking could build up outside the hotel in between checking in and going to park the car in the key only entry carpark.

Fab location for Beale Street! We could hear the music from our room, however it wasn’t too noisy to prevent us from having a good sleep! Pool and gym were good - very quiet so nice to have a quick relax in the evening. Good laundry facilities.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Bed was comfy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location made for extremely noisy nights up until 3-4pm. Do not stay here if you are a light sleeper. Some check in staff were not friendly at all. Others were fine. Breakfast was a free for all A’s not enough tables and chairs for all. Very small area - not big enough. The area itself is interesting. Wouldn’t want to stay long tho

Bed was comfy

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Location is great and room is comfortable

The room key did not work for the outside doors. I had to wait until someone came i before i could enter the hotel and when i told the front desk the response i got was " it should work"

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Love the location.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

We had a problem in our room the first night. There was water soaked in our carpet in one area of the room. Maintenance checked and reported to management. Manager promptly apologized, refunded one nights stay, and placed us in another room for the following night (since they were fully booked on Saturday night). Very pleased with their response to the problem.

Love the location....very convenient to everything!

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Enjoyed the location as it was convenient to everything. Disappointed with sleepless nights.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Do not stay on the lower floors unless you like to stay up until 4am. That's when the music from the bar stops playing on Saturday night! I got a room right over the bar downstairs and it was a sleepless night until they stopped playing the music. I didn't notice the sign on the front desk until later that warned guests that they were in the downtown entertainment district and if they didn't like that, to look for another hotel. I had the room overlooking BB King Blvd at the second floor corner room. If you stay here, get a high floor interior room away from the bar side!

Location, Location, Location! Great place to stay within walking distance of Beale Street and the Fed Ex Forum for the concert I was attending. Also within walking distance to the Triple A Memphis Redbirds "Autozone Park" baseball field.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Very convenient location and very friendly staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Usually I get a little goodie bag at check in for being a rewards member, but I didn't this time ☹️

The pillows are amazing! Wish I could bring them home.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

It is just off of Beale St and the parking garage is very...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is just off of Beale St and the parking garage is very convenient. Parking is free in the garage with your room key card. There is a little bar at the front lobby entrance as well. Staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

The worst
    • King Suite with Kitchenette

The smell of our room was like someone’s dirty basement after months of flooding. This hotel is not worth the money. It is the worst. Do not stay here.

Location was good.

Party, Food and History!

Everything was nice!

Everything was really nice at this property and if I was to visit Memphis again this will be my top preference. Everyone spoke about the music and the noise around this hotel, if you're looking for a hotel near Beale St this is the place! We slept well in this hotel, service was great and the complimentary breakfast was good also.

Enjoyable all round
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was a little hard and would of enjoyed pool More if it was outside (but was relaxing after a hot day outside in sun). Parking was convenient, staff were very friendly and helpful

Great location making it easy to take on Beale St, Sun Studios and experience the culture of Memphis

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Excellent stay at the Hampton Suites!!

All very good

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Suites! It is in an excellent location, close to a number of attractions and museums! The staff were so friendly and extremely helpful with any of our questions we had! Highly recommend this hotel!!

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Check in was 4pm.
    • King Suite

Check in was 4pm. We arrived at 4.20pm. Our room was not ready, not were other guests, there was a lot of people waiting to check in. We finally got our rooms keys at a very unacceptable 5.45pm. The front desk staff were very apologetic and gave us a complimentary free drink. But to be waiting nearly two hours is beyond a joke.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Close to Beal Street

Entrance hard to find, not easy to use. Too much noise at night until after 1:00AM. Room price too high for the area. Price of room not what I was told on internet. Staff was friendly.

Close to Beal Street

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Hotel and folks were nice. Good food. Location ok for adults. Noisy night life outside.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beale street - not a good experience. We walked up and down the street not really realizing what it was. Wow. Was glad to get back inside the hotel before 7pm with the kids. Pool was really small.

The Hotel was clean. Food was good. We ate in the little bar/restaurant. The lady who ran it was super nice and we really enjoyed visiting with her. She was so nice to the kids!

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

The bed was comfortable and the room clean.

As the hotel was so close to the entertainment in Beale Street we were get awake to very late into the evening with very loud music from the many clubs and bars.

The bed was comfortable and the room clean.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Memphis fun

Honestly my wife's expensive mascara and eyeliner got stolen when the room was cleaned. Otherwise no problems.

Exlent staff except for above mentioned incident, great location, safe parking,and very clean.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Torn on this one
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was too small. Key cards kept not working. The hot tub jets didn't work. When I tried to add 2 days to my stay, the reservations manager was very difficult. My Credit Card company called me & told me my card was used for uber, which I didn't use. I suspect one of the staff used my credit card #. That's the only place I used that card.

It was comfortable. Clean. Good location. The size of the room was not good compared to the cost of the room.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Great Hotel

Great hotel in excellent location. Rooms were really clean and the bed was really comfortable. Nice breakfast. All staff were really friendly and happy. The noise from the street was no bother at all.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Very convenient to most of Memphis attractions, convenient...
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

A little noisy Saturday night but the hotel warns you that it could be, otherwise it was quiet

Very convenient to most of Memphis attractions, convenient breakfast

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Great location and great stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking that fountain in the middle

When they said it was Hampton suites I assumed there was a living area and sleep area even if you got the double beds like I did

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

We will be back - great location!!!

Parking was convenient, breakfast was wonderful, staff was friendly and took pride in the facility!!! Beale Street literally around the corner!

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Don’t plan to come back again. Was dissatisfied with service.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Was charge a $2,714+ $40 + $50 that was a mistake and have not received the money back. You can charge our account right away but can’t get the money back for 3 to 5 days. Doesn’t sound right!

Seeing Memphis.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Loved the location and the extremely friendly staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I don’t really have any criticism of the Hampton. We were only there for one night and totally enjoyed our stay. Definitely will stay there again when visiting Memphis.

Loved the location and the extremely friendly staff.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Comfortable hotel in an excellent location

The location--one block from Beale Street was perfect. Amazingly enough, our room on the 4th floor facing Beale was fairly quiet--even at night when the music from the clubs is LOUD. Nice indoor swimming and (separate) whirl pools. The included breakfast was very good--eggs (sometimes omelets that, although pre-prepared, were good), make-your-own waffles, bacon, sausage, cereal, fresh fruit, yoghurt, etc. Coffee and tea available 24/7 on a separate table in the foyer that was also nice. Microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee machine in the room. Two blocks from the not-to-be missed Museum of Rock and Soul and six from the National Civil Rights Museum. We spent three nights at the Hampton and will definitely stay there the next time we visit Memphis.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Perfect except weather. Rainy stay but not hotel's fault.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was great to stay there.

Loved everything. Centrally located, super clean, friendliy staff. Perfect location for activities. Parking was okay but safe.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Rooms are great very clean very nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I asked for wheelchair accessible when booking and first floor. We didn’t get that and reception was rude about it and didn’t offer any other options! So a man with one leg had to hop over lip in bath tub to shower making it unsafe for him to get in and out alone 😂

Rooms are great very clean very nice

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Great location for walking to sites, clean and modern, very loud into the night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Be prepared to hear the sounds of live music and people well into the night. We had two children with us, and had brought a white noise machine, which helped. Rooms were somewhat small for the price.

The facilities were clean and modern, and the hotel was in a great location for walking to sites. Good coffee and chocolate chip cookies in the lobby in the afternoon.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Nice hotel in a good location
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Unloading is awkward due to circular drive. That’s mostly because of stupidity on the part of guests leaving their cars while taking luggage to rooms.

Good location right downtown. Close walking distance to Beale street. Breakfast was good. Many choices.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

I was over disappointed.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

My room was conjoining with a person who talked ALL night. My room was not ready at the allotted check in time. I had to wait an extra hour. For my inconvenience I was compensated with water, moon pies and $18 parking pass.

I like that the hotel was literally steps away from the main attractions.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Great location for everything you could want to do.

With the location you sacrifice peace and quiet. Partying goes on into the wee hours of the morning on the streets. Loud traffic and music can be hear till very very late. We just left TV on and went right to sleep.

Great location for everything you could want to do. Beale Street, Peabody ducks, Orpheum Theater.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Breakfast, staff, location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Location, while it was conveniently located it was so noisy we couldn’t go to sleep until the wee hours in the morning. We should have been warned about this when we made the reservation!!

Breakfast, staff, location

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Good place and location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The noise of the next room, there was a door and there were kids; so they started making nice quite early, and we were not with kids. The distribution of the rooms should be more planned

The location was great and in general was a good place to stay

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Best hotel experience I’ve ever had!

NOTHING

Comfy beds and pillows, great view from our room, friendly staff We had an emergency while staying and had to go to the hospital. Chad at the front desk not only printed directions, he offered to call an ambulance and stayed with my child while I went to go get my car. He was a savior!! Also, I loved the location of the parking lot and the daily rate that allowed us to come and go as we pleased. This was the greatest hotel experience I have ever had, and my kids loved the 24 hour pool and gum. The breakfast was superb and suited all of our appetites.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

I would rather stay at a 2 Star hotel with friendly staff than a 5 Star with unfriendly snobby staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Overpriced, uncomfortable beds, snobby checking and management staff, unknown charges at checkout

breakfast staff and cleaning staff were nice was ina good spot for where we had to go

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Fun time in Memphis.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Just the double beds. Need to upgrade to queens.

Breakfast was very good comfortable. The location of the hote within downtown was fabulous. Staff greeted us as we came and went from the hotel and gave us tips and advice.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Overall, we had a decent experience staying here .
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Breakfast was not as varied as I was hoping it to be. Eggs seemed fake. Too many processed foods and there were not many healthy options to choose from. Also, parking is not free.

The room and bathroom were spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and nice.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Great location for a weekend getaway.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The keypad system was not quick - especially frustrating when it was cold outside and the doors were locked. The bathrooms could use a fan.

The location could not be better. All staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

Nice place to stay. Would stay there again

No complaints about anything

Great staff, helpful and nice. Room was nice, clean, comfy. Great location. Breakfast was very good and included in the price. Parking also included/free/convenient

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

My wife & I came down for a concert on Beale St.
    • King Room with Balcony

My wife & I came down for a concert on Beale St. the hotel was a block away. We booked the king executive w/ balcony ,let me tell you the room was AMAZING loved the outdoor balcony w/ sitting. I'd come back to Memphis(over 5.5 hours away) just to stay in that room again. I would recommend to spend the few extra $$ get the suite w/ the balcony. Thank you so much

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

Loved it. I will stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was amazing! Some of the friendliest I've ever met. Facility was in the middle of one of the most colorful and fascinating locations I've seen.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

Staff was pleasant. Rooms were decent. It was a lovely stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Every time we would open the fridge it would almost pull the whole thing out of the cubby area it was in. It wasn’t very secure. I also didn’t like having to pay for parking. It was $18 extra. I think parking should be included in any hotel that a guest stays at.

Continental breakfast was great and the lobby was a nice place to hang out. Also, the pool area was open 24 hours. Lovely hotel.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

My husband and I surprised our sons to a Memphis Grizzly...
    • King Suite

Nothing was bad about this spot

My husband and I surprised our sons to a Memphis Grizzly game and we wanted to find a spot where we could enjoy the city and not have to drive- THIS HOTEL IS IT!!! Love everything about the hotel!! Location, staff, condition, price.. all were great, will definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Great downtown location and easy to get in/out to head to other parts of the city.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Soft beds and pillows that squish to close to nothing when you put your head on one. Seems to be the standard, though - hotels everywhere seem to think everyone likes soft beds and pillows you have to put your arms under to support your neck.

Fitness facilities were quite small but used the elliptical and balance ball, plus the pool. The staff were super friendly and I loved breakfast every day.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

when we checked in and went to the room we noticed there was...
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

when we checked in and went to the room we noticed there was no shower curtain. I called the front desk and told them about it, in short of 2 minutes there was a knock at the door and the guy had a new curtain up immediately. Kudos to your staff, i have never seem such prompt service....ever. Thank you

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

Great location, excellent service and accommodations!
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The staff is the epitome of courtesy, helpfulness, and kindness ... you can't ask for more than what they delivered, it was superior! The room accommodations were great ... the bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was such a nice size, as was the room. Excellent! Then, when I left I accidentally left behind a cherished ring in the room safe ... called as soon as I realized it and the staff could not have been more helpful. They went immediately to the room, found it, and sent it back to me ... so, add honesty to the list of attributes of the staff!!!!

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

In general the staff was nice and friendly excluding the accusation for smoking in the room.

Staff called and accused us for smoking in the room. My wife explained to the cleark that we are none smokers. He told my wife he will send a Manager immediately and did not believe her. 1 minute later a staff member came to the room and we let him in to see for himself. He then found that the they had a broken fire detector and replaced the unit without an apology for accusing us for smoking and lying.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Stayed in a suite that was very nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Stayed in a suite that was very nice. Great location! Meagan at the front desk was the most professional, personable and helpful employee!! She really went out of her way to make our stay pleasant.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

Always a great stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking deck was too low for my son to park his truck so he had to park a couple of blocks away.

This is a thanksgiving tradition for our family and we always enjoy The Hampton. The staff is great and the location is fantastic.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

The location of the hotel to the places that we frequented,...
    • King Room with Balcony

The location of the hotel to the places that we frequented, was the best!!! The free breakfast was VERY tasty and plentiful with many choices for your appetite . The staff was more than friendly. Everyone smiled and greeted you every time you came in contact with them.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Great helpfull staff clean good rooms
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

car parking charge, air con was a bit dry and could not open windows, small bar which shut early on weekday

Clarence the night staff man was so helpfull with a friend in a wheelchair

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Breakfast buffet was kept fresh and offered a nice selection...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room maintenance was not perfect: Our bedside light fixture had a burnt out bulb and the on/off switch was broken. In fairness, the staff fixed the problem immediately after we reported it.

Breakfast buffet was kept fresh and offered a nice selection of items. The location was perfect for seeing the sights in downtown Memphis

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Perfect bedroom.
    • King Room with Balcony

The staff didn't have information for tours or public transport.

Perfect bedroom. Really clean. Lots of options for breakfast. Just a block from Beale Street.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2017

Stay here. Great location, stress free hotel. Trust me.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only thing I would change is the furniture. It's a really pretty hotel but the wood looks cheap and I am just being petty. That is how much I enjoyed this place! Very friendly staff! Always hot coffee!!!!!

staff was great, hotel was pretty, location was awesome! walked to a lot more than just Beale St. Worth the extra penny for being right where you should be.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Perfect location. Wonderful staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Fire alarm went off at 3am.Some moron smoking in their room!!! Totally not the hotel's fault.

The eggs were good but I couldn't find the ketchup or strawberry jame. The sausages were excellent. The coffee perfect😸

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

Best location ever
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds and sink/counter top are designed for large, tall people so a bit uncomfortable for us.

What a great location, just around the corner from Beale St. It enabled us to hop back and forth from the venues to the hotel during our stay. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was okay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, way beyond our expectations. There's a coffee/tea bar in the lobby which satisfied our cravings.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Great hotel and location, can walk to many restaurants and sights
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wonderful bedding, great view, nice indoor pool and hot tub, liked the Neutrogena products...the staff was excellent, especially Chad at the front desk and Sabrina our housekeeper =)

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Excellent stay really enjoyed. Parking was great and good value. Staff were great. Only drawback is

The noise of music from Beale St was very loud so if you don't want disturbed then consider elsewgere

Staff were great and so friendly. Location was ideal

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

Memphis done
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Tired very basic facilities but suited our purpose as didn’t spend time in hotel save to sleep. Wouldn’t have wanted to have holiday centred round this hotel.

Location was key feature.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

Very nice and friendly staff.

The noise level was awful!! I don't mean from the street, it's Beale St. and I expect music and crowds outside. What was awful was the hotel noise!! The room door was almost useless for shutting out the noise and conversations out in the Hall!! The doors have NO sound insulation. The carts of the cleaning crews were banging around and the conversions were almost like they were standing in the room!

Very nice and friendly staff. The Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Location was good, very close to Beale St.

Location was good, very close to Beale St. They offer free ear plugs at the front desk for the loud music from surrounding bars but we didn't use them as the music didn't seem to go very late. Our room was clean and the staff were very courteous and friendly. The coin operated laundry room in the hotel was an added bonus and the hotel sold small packets of laundry detergent.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

Great value hotel close to Beale Street

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location around the corner from all the nightlife on Beale Street. A nice breakfast was included as well.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

Excellent, and conveniently located downtown.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Would have liked a better selection of fresh fruit (pineapple, honey dew, blueberries, watermelon) and cottage cheese.

Room was clean and modern, especially liked the padded bench as a place to set my open suitcase. Beds and pillows were spot on and I had a great nights sleep.

Browse Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Beale Street Traveler Photo Gallery