Reviews of Hilton Meadowlands This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2 Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ 07073 , United States of America

#4 of 5 hotels in East Rutherford

5.9

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Slept good. Shuttle bus was great. Front desk doesnt know what they are doing
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

In my reservation made December 2017 it said the indoor pool was under renovations. I assumed the pool would be complete by the time I stayed in July 2018. However there was no pool. My reservation was for 2 nights. And while in NYC at a yankees game I got an email from someone there indicating they checked me out (after one night)!!! This was done as another customer was leaving and gave the wrong room number. There are refrigerators but no microwaves. And lastly they charged my card the 2 days plus a security deposit (to be expected). But upon checkout charged another day.

The beds were super comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

beautiful hotel
    • One King Standard Room

They don’t offer free water at room you have to buy or bring yours There’s no refrigerator at room Restaurant waiters at night shift are not professional enough

Reception staff are helpful, friendly and so polite Shuttle bus to train station Quite area Clean hotel Sonia on 9th floor for housekeeping is very polite and does an excellent job at ensuring the room is clean

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Great business hotel
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The hotel itself is great and the staff is very helpful. The room I had was spacious and clean and the view is magnificent. It was just a pity that the business lounge was closed for the weekend. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a business stay.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Because we were visiting NYC daily it was okay but they really need to work on the staff friendlines
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

Staff many of them were very rude.breakfast were not very good. Not in the best location if you want to walk around. No pool. Did I mention the rude staff.

Beds were comfy, free parking. Proximity to NYC and free shuttle to train station

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Most staff never bothered except for Meeza, the AM shuttle...

The staff at Starbucks VERY RACIST

Most staff never bothered except for Meeza, the AM shuttle driver can't remember his name and Anny. Anny would always strike a conversation.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

We had two nights and only stayed one night. Rather be home :(. We did not get reimbursed due online
    • One King Standard Room

Bathroom was outdated, cheap towels, the room smelled like smoke and moldy, our view was the generator and roof top ( could not see anything), restaurant menu was very limited and staff did not smile

I loved the price, it’s close o the city, and the bed is comfy

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

it was ok
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The hotel seemed a bit outdated. The main door repeated got stuck and the wall paper was peeling. There were also cracks in the ceiling around the light fixtures. And the lighting in the room was horrible. No decent lighting at all.

The mattress was so comfortable!

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Very comfortable but bathroom to small for 2 people getting ready for a wedding

Bathroom definitely to small for 2 people to get ready

It was good stay Perfect for what I needed Attended a wedding nearby Bathroom too small was only issue

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Overall it was a nice stay.
    • One King Standard Room

I didn’t like that free Wi-Fi wasn’t offered in the room and that breakfast wasn’t complimentary.

The bed was very comfortable and the temperature of water was great; it stayed hot for a while. The room was also very clean and spacious.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Not great, fair value though
    • One King Standard Room

The facility was very old. For a few nights in my 7 nights stay the heater was broken and I couldn’t get hot water shower. The schedule of shuttle to Secaucus Junction Station was messy, it was always late 15–30 mins. The last shuttle is too early. We mostly used Uber Instead. Staffs are friendly but sometimes not helpful.

I liked that they have Starbucks coffee. The room was spacious enough for 2 people. The housekeeping was nicely done everyday.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

I will give it 4 out of 10
    • One King Standard Room

The light in the room. It was so dark. The should enhance the light in the room. cleaning issues, she or he did not come to clean until I said so, every time I back to the hotel I find my room is not clean. That was unbelievable for me.

I like to improve the shuttle that took the resident to the station to get a big bus instead small and find out what the best plane to make people comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Embarrassing and discouraging
    • Queen Room - Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower

I stayed there a week before this mentioned trip... I had problems checking in my first night and had to use my personal account debit card to pay for one night until the matter got sorted out... because I was so impressed by the way the night manager Daphne handled the situation I decided to stay for a second time on the second part of my trip.. after a 2 and a half hour flight I was told by the front desk that my card used to book my room was declined “AGAIN” ... so I experienced the exact same difficulties on my second trip😒 Again Daphne came and saved the day ....but it was frustrating and embarrassing.... still haven’t received my refund as yet.

The service provided by staff was professional

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

I love this hotel because it’s clean.
    • Queen Room - Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower

No supermarket near, so not good to buy something. Small store inside but not enough.

I love this hotel because it’s clean. The bed is good to sleep, food is well especially for Starbuck. So nice.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

The bed was comfy and loved the lotion and soap
    • One King Standard Room

The desk was dirty. I made it known to the front desk and the front desk didn’t think to escalate it to the manager. The main reason for my stay was to study. And the desk was very dirty.

The bed was comfy and loved the lotion and soap

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

The staff was extra friendly, if we had issues they were...
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

There was never any hot water couldn’t enjoy a shower on vacation... and there was an incident with a bartender who wasn’t professional at all.

The staff was extra friendly, if we had issues they were resolved right away.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

Good value for the money. Free parking is really handy.
    • One King Standard Room

Air conditioning was not great and a bit noisy. Furniture were a bit oldish style. I don't know if I had lucky enough to have noisy neighbors but it wasn't nice to hear talks of other people. Charging $10/day for WiFi in the room really doesn't make any sense.

Room was big enough and bed was comfy. Location is also good. I didn't use public transport but getting in and out of there by car was really quick. View from the room was great! Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Pleasant. Elegant. Clean. Great location.

Too short of a stay.

Great location if you are attending a game at MetLife Stadium. A quick ride to Times Square. Beautiful hotel and very nice staff. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

• Queen Room - Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower

Expensive wifi Room wasn't cleaned and then after asking for it to be cleaned it wasn't Shower was either scalding hot or freezing cold

• Reviewed: December 17, 2017

It was nice, I've stayed there several times.
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

The water was cold in the shower for two days straight. They charged me $4 for two glass of water which I thought was insane.

Location is convenient to get into the city.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

Extremely disappointing. will never stay there again.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

This room was more like a run down motel than a Hilton, even though we had paid extra for a room on one of the top floors. The bed sunk in the middle. The heat switched to air conditioning as soon as it reached the desired temperature. We were cold a good deal of the time. The furniture in our room was scratched. There was a desk chair but no armchair. There were only two electrical outlets in the room with a coffee maker whose cord didn't reach either of the outlets. One of the outlets didn't work. In the bathroom there was no shelf to rest anything. Just a sink and a toilet. The bowl had no lid so that articles could easily fall into the bowl. A note was left for the manager who has not responded.

The front desk staff were pleasant. The room was clean. it was quiet The restaurant was okay. The restaurant staff were lovely and very hard working.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Thank you Chris, and Hilton Meadowlands for giving my fiance and me the best first trip to Jersey!
    • One King Standard Room

The prices in the vending machine were a bit high. I recommend you bring your own snacks and drinks to save money. Also, there was no pool or hot-tub, definitely a bummer for the fiance and me.

The location was perfect! My fiance and I traveled to NJ for the Jets football game, and we were right by MetLife Stadium. There was a 3rd party shuttle that got us to and from the game, it was perfect for the crazy traffic! There also was a hotel shuttle that took us to the train station, which was only 10 minutes from midtown Manhattan. We traveled to Hoboken, NJ, which was perfect for crowds any age from 21-40. Our room was very comfortable, the bed slept like a champ. Chris was one of the front desk workers, he was amazing. He helped us out with any questions we had, and even drove us with Lyft, to Hoboken, NJ our first night there. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Jersey for a football game, work or even vacation! I can't wait to make it back.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Value for money, location is ok, cheaper than Manhattan and...
    • One King Standard Room

No shuttle provided to Metlife stadium, although 200m away. Breakfast is expensive.

Value for money, location is ok, cheaper than Manhattan and close to Metlife stadium.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

It was good. Would’ve been better if they would’ve given me the room I requested and paid for.
    • King Room with City View

They didn’t have Valet parking the day I arrived due to a wedding. Having recent back surgery I had to ask for someone to help me get my luggage to the room. Also I had requested a direct city view and I was given a room with a side city view. I called the front desk and I was told this is the view for all the city-view rooms. Not the case as we found out the next morning when we asked the cleaning personnel if we could peak at the room beside me. I ended sleeping at the end of the bed to see the city view. Very disappointed by this especially since I paid more for my room. Plus the rooms do not have a refrigerator or microwave.

The on-site restaurant was amazing! Overall the staff were friendly and polite. The room was very clean. Bed and pillows were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Not sure I would stay here again.
    • King Room with City View

Bathroom was outdated and gross. To bad because the room was nice other then that. The room service food was really bad especially my husbands pancakes. They made him sick. The person who took the order was rude and argued with me about what the tv clearly said was included. Long waits to talk to guest services also.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

King room with city view
    • One King Standard Room

I had a problem with the heat in the room but it didn’t take away from the experience

I love the king size room with city view it was awesome at night. The bed, bathroom, size of room and cost was perfect. I will stay here anytime I will be in Jersey.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

We would not stay at this hotel again, the hotel dated and terrible customer service.
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

Only 2 large towels for 4 people on arrival (booking was for 4 people so shouldn't have been a surprise that we needed 4 towels). 2nd day No towels. Room not clean and pin found on floor. Customer service was poor. Room dated and unpleasant smell almost like cigarette smoke (could have been the air con).

Hotel was close to MetLife stadium. Breakfast was replenished quickly. Store inside hotel was well stocked and staff were very pleasant.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

it was good to sleep overnight. I wouldn't stay longer than 2 nights.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

I didn't like the room we were in because it had a connecting door to the next room. I don't feel trustworthy of the door and locks on the door connecting the rooms.and the sound proof was poor. you can hear other pepoles conversations and TV through the walls.

I liked that it was close to MetLife Stadium where we went for a football game. and the facility has a 3rd party transportation service to get back and forth to the stadium.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Enjoyed our stay
    • One King Standard Room

Elevator, was so slow in the morning we waled down from 5th floor. Thankfully we only had one small bag and a small cooler

Clean. Upscale, with nice pleasent staff.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017

Great base for a Giants game
    • Executive King Room

There was no safe way to walk over to the stadium and we had to take a paying shuttle to go there (shuttle was mentioned in the room description but not the $8-one way cost!)

We chose this hotel to attend a football game across the street at the New York Giants stadium. The cleanliness of the place and overall level of service was a pleasant surprise, as was the cost of the room for NYC!

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

Half of the staff were supper friendly and helpful and the...
    • King Room with City View

Half of the staff were supper friendly and helpful and the other half had a bit of an attitude. Gym had lot of broken equipment. Shuttle buss is a plus, but when it’s late on its own schedule and you barely make it to the train on time it’s a bit of a problem. All in all it was an ok stay.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

It was good, about average. Facility was nice, workers were nice. The restaurant was disappointing.
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

It was overpriced. The restaurant had terrible service and we ordered room service for breakfast one morning and they never brought it up. I called down to ask about it and the lady questioned me that I never placed the order in the first place.

The hotel was pretty nice. Front desk staff were very friendly and maids were also friendly.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Location is nice for attending games or concerts at MetLife...

Pillows are so flat.

Location is nice for attending games or concerts at MetLife stadium. Staff is friendly. Room spacious but our room this time was smaller than our last stay and we paid more this time so we were expecting a room larger or at least equal in size. But overall still a nice room.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

The hotel was clean and had everything that you could need.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The sink and shower were rusty and could use an update.

The hotel was clean and had everything that you could need. It was also great to have the shuttle service available to get into the city.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

I will definitely be back for the views and the romantic feel for it.
    • King Room with City View

There's no mini fridge or microwave in the king city room view room.

The city view was the best. The design of the hotel is very modern and the room overall was comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

Very comfortable and happy stay.
    • One King Standard Room

The wifi was weak and you had to pay to use t in your room. Would have been useful to have a coin operated laundry that the patrons could use themselves.

We stayed here in New Jersey so that we could tour New York City. The hotel had a free shuttle to the station which has well priced tickets into the City. Our stay was very convenient, comfortable and enjoyable.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

breakfirst staff were very freindly, best was the french man...
    • One King Standard Room

receptionist were not very friendly, lukewarm, even as they made a mistake and took my card 2x, money came out of my acc , i recieved no apology from them. i had , a very hard time to convience them that money had been charged 2x

breakfirst staff were very freindly, best was the french man working there i cant remember his name

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

• One King Standard Room

The store closes at 10, so you have no access to bottle water afterwards.

Away from the city. You can take the train to NYC from near the hotel. Great location if you want to visit New York but not have expensive hotel rates.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Overall, it was a very nice place to stay, the view of NY was amazing.
    • King Room with City View

The pool was closed for maintenance when we arrived - no big deal, we weren't planning on using it anyway. The only downside to this stay was the restaurant. Although the food was very good, the noise and staff could have been better. There was a large group at the hotel having a gathering and the noise at the bar was a bit overwhelming. The server for our table never actually introduced herself and when we requested a drink menu we were informed that they didn't have one, but 5 minutes later we noticed them providing another table with a drink menu. We also had to wait 30-40 minutes for our check to arrive after our dishes were cleared from the table.

The location for travel was excellent. I am sure that if one was travelling to see a Giants game, this is PERFECT. The hotel was clean, the desk staff was very courteous and parking is easy.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

aesthetically..lackluster! customer service....A+
    • One King Standard Room

by hilton standards....this hotel could use some major upgrades.

front desk personnel (lisette) was awesome, awesome, awesome! she was affable, knowledgeable, and professional. recommened a phenomenal cuban restaurant to my wife and myself. she epitomzes what customer service should be.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Great itger wise..
    • One King Standard Room

Earlier check in for me.. I had arrived earlier than schedule. .So i jad to book an extra nite.. which i didn't fully utilized. ..

Yes. I gad breakfast there.. both here in the UA. And Toronto Canada. And it was great. .

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Overall I enjoyed my stay, it was relaxing.
    • Queen Room - Hearing Accessible with Roll-In Shower

Didn't like that wifi wasn't included, didn't like that the location is right next to metlife so everytime we would leave the hotel we'd end up lost by the stadium instead of the highway.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

The hotel is outdated and the rooms were not that clean.
    • One King Standard Room

The hotel is outdated and the rooms were not that clean. THERE IS NO MICROWAVE so me staying for a week really hurt my pockets. TGE WIFI DOESNT WORK! You pay for wifi each day and it doesn't work! The worst hotel I've ever stayed at. Besides me running into Odell Beckham, my experience was horrible.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

Disappointed, we stayed at $80 places that was BETTER!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The worst Hilton room I had ever stayed at. The building is very nice but our room was outdated, beds were uncomfortable, looked nothing as nice as the photos, missing towels, the receptionist also told us there was NO microwave in the whole building......... what about for people with food allergies?! Nothing. Would never stay there again.

Free parking

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Forced to stay at this property because it's the closest to MetLife stadium.
    • One King Standard Room

The guest rooms are in desperate need of updating. Does not in any way reflect to Hilton standards. The wait staff in the restaurant just terrible. Waited 20 mins for a waitress to come and she should have come with coffee in hand. Not friendly at all.

Location ideal. Restaurant food choices, quality, quantity all good. Restaurant decor very nice.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Good hotel clean rooms but nothing in walking distance great location to new york city.
    • One King Standard Room

Its the summer and the pool not being available to use that type of work should be done in the winter .

The hotel is clean and the bed very comfortable the rooms are a little old fashion but the lobby is very modern .

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

Nice Property, needs work on AC
    • One King Standard Room

The air conditioning in the room was on 60 degrees for 8 hours during the day and never really seemed to be working. Room still humid. Hallway was cooler than the room.

Nicely updated room, Staff is very accommodating.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

Nice and productive.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is unbelievable that the desk people would charge $3.00 for a bottle of water. In any and all other hotels where we have stayed we have received complementary bottles of water. There was no vending machine in our floor (21st) so every time we needed water for our coffee or tea we had to go down to the 3rd. Floor to get it.

Shuttle employees were very friendly.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

I will not be staying here again.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The pool was closed. The wifi was impossible to get on to. The breakfast buffet was pretty lame. We had extremely noisy neighbors. The walls are paper thin and we could hear everything going on in the other room.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Perfect!
    • King Room with City View

The frequency of the shuttle to the local stores/shopping. I think it would be helpful if it left more often, we would have had to wait an hour for dinner reservations we made outside of the hotel, had we waited to take the shuttle so we just caught an Uber.

I love the fact that Starbucks was directly in the hotel and the restaurant in the hotel is very good. I am a picky eater and was very surprised at how they were able to accommodate my food choices and the view in our room was spectacular.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

The pool still was not open.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The pool still was not open. I booked 2 months in advance when the pool renovations were taking place only to find out that the pool was still closed 2 months later for renos.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

although it is in close proximity to Met Life... was unorganized and not worth it
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

never go there again! Couldn't check in til 4:00, a line of 50 people and not enough staff . An event at Met Life... got there late due to poor check in. Then key wouldn't work in elevator to get us to room. Power outage in hotel (not in the whole area) twice with no notification. Frustrating !!!

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

Not Impressed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I'm very dissatisfied with the facilities there's no reason that the pool should have been closed during August. I came expecting to spend time in the pool and was told when I got there that it was closed.

Beds were nice

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

On the last day of my stay, all power was out for hours! Had to manually haul my luggage down eleven flights of stairs! No fridge and no microwave in rooms! Pool was closed for maintenance which apparently has been closed for months according to previous reviews! Need I say more!!! Very disappointed in this hotel which bears the name "HILTON" !!!!!

Didn't visit dining facilities but overall average stay.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

Very bad experience
    • King Room with City View

Everything is bad. The hotel room looks old, it seems it was never renovated ever. It smells bad, old carpets, old wall papers and there is no city views as shown in the photos online. Very expensive and no value.

Starbucks store inside

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

ok stay not what I exspeted.
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

Pool was not working. It took a long time to check in even though we checked in very late and few people checked in at the same time. My view in the room was nothing to look at and the electricity went out two times .

The entrance was vey nice. check out was quick and friendly

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

2 day stay for Coldplay at Metlife Stadium
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

The bathroom was so outdated, and dirty. The floor was grimey, and the shower could have used some bleach. The lights above the sink and shower curtain were all rusted, not to mention a huge crack across the sink counter. On the second day of our stay, the toilet wouldn't stop running so they sent an engineer up to check it, and unfortunately he wasnt able to get it fixed before we left (he was so nice and friendly, and gave us chocolates to apologize for the trouble.) But, we had to put our hands in the tank to get it to stop running after every flush for the next day. Also, not sure how the ant on the ceiling go there, but that was gross. The wires from the lights and tv's were so tangled and messy and looked so unappealing. The glasses provided in the room were dirty with what looked like a melted chocolate sprinkle in it. There was no fridge, so we had to run back and forth to the ice machine with the smallest ice bucket. Wallpaper was peeling off the wall in the room as well as the hallways. For the amount of money they charge for a night, there really shouldn't be so many issues.

The location is great! Right across from Metlife, so super easy to get to and from any event at the stadium. Lots of onsite parking. Staff was super friendly. Lobby was spacious and nice. Had no issues checking in or out. Starbucks was a great perk. We didn't eat at the restaurant, but heard it was great, and reasonably priced. Also, we did not have to wait long for the elevators, which is always nice. The bed was cozy. For the size of the hotel, it was very quite and relaxing. Due to the location and convenience of the hotel, I would stay again.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

Overall I had a good stay!

The pool wasn't open...

When I got to hotel and checked in I noticed the rates were way different than I received from booking.com it was like a difference of $250 higher. When I got into the room n found my email with the rates , I called front desk and a gentleman by the name of Chris was amazing not only did he make the adjustments he gave us an upgrade to king.. which I loved!

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Ok but a lil pricy
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

The Hotel lost power and the only reason we found out was because we walked down 16 flights of stairs. However the issues was resolved within 5 mins, and they gave us late check out.

The staff was nice

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Would not stay there again or recommend it to anyone
    • One King Standard Room

Staff not friendly nor accommodating Phone in room not functioning No room service Restaurant took over two hours for room service

The bed was about the only thing up to standard

• Reviewed: July 21, 2017

Nice and clean place
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

Swimming pool was closed during my trip. There's no public transportaion here in late night.

The room is clean and nice. Shuttle bus service is good.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

This Hilton falsely advertises
    • One King Standard Room

we had confirmed reservations with no refunds for a king room. when we arrived hotel would only give us a single queen room and we were told to take it up with booking.com No free WiFi as advertised and were told our room deposit would take up to 8 days to process.

convenient location on our trip

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

I would stay here again
    • One King Standard Room

Arrived at 3pm and was told no rooms were ready check in was at 4pm. Then once the checking line got long at 3:30 people were let into rooms. Also for a concert night which was booked many months prior to my day, restaurant was poorly staffed and took forever to get a burger.

Clean room comfy bed, great location to Giants stadium. Good food in restaurant and of course Starbucks onsite

• Reviewed: June 30, 2017

• King Room with City View

The restaurant, the service and the beds (No where near comfortable

Location. Perfect from venue. But they do not tell you you cannot walk the distance due to missing pedestrian walkway so you end up with a (very Well organised) transfer at 8 bucks a person.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2017

Exellent value and perfect location for Met Life Stadium events.
    • King Room with City View

Cracked bathroom countertop and low water volume in toilet.

Excellent room with city view, older but clean facilities. Could have used a mini fridge, but coffeemaker was adequate. Shuttle service to stadium was perfect!

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

It was nice place clean and quiet
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

They made us pay an extra 150 for a deposit and it wasn't on the site when I first booked, the pool was closed for maintenance and it didn't say that or else I wouldve chose another hotel and the bathroom was to small, no continental breakfast and I feel like almost 500 was way to much for us not to have that.

It was nice place clean and quiet

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

After check in customer service sucks
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

I didn't like the fact that when i went to the front desk and asked for fresh sheets. My son peed on the ones we had. I didn't get any! Front desk man stated that he would tell someone. I was right there at the counter. Instead I went to my room waited 2hrs. Left went to go get ice ran into a manager. Told him. He stated someone already went. They didnt because I was waiting! He said he'd sent someone else. I waited about 30mins. No one came! So I called. They knew exactly who I was. I really dont understand y I had to wait so long but they finally brought them. That was disappointing! Also I thought having the Hilton name I was going to get a nice looking room! There was nothing special about the room. It look like a Super8 room. Not good for the Hilton name!

I like that the employees we nice and friendly b4 your checked in!

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Arrived early and staff acted as if I was bothering or they...
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

Arrived early and staff acted as if I was bothering or they were annoyed when asking for early check in. Blankets/sheets/pillow cases felt old and worn not soft and fresh how they should. Don't forget the huge roach right out front the lobby door!

• Reviewed: June 7, 2017

I definitely liked how clean the rooms were.
    • One King Standard Room

I did not like that the hotel didn't include a microwave or frig. We had to by a cooler to store our infant's milk and food. Also the room was freezing and we couldn't adjust the temperature. All we could do was cut the air off. Our child caught a nasty cold.

I definitely liked how clean the rooms were. Very spacious and great parking. The restaurant's food was good too. Very convenient location.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2017

Wonderful hotel for me!
    • One King Standard Room

I have stayed at the property prior to it becoming the hilton it is always my go to place..I enjoy the hotel as always...the staff...the view! There is nothing in walking distance. .but that doesn't bother me. ..I enjoy the obvious about this facility! The hotel and the staff!

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Ill never stay or will recommand anyone to stay or book at this hotel!!!
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

After I called twice to conform my stay, with pablo, Pablo add into the notes that I'll be arriving around 1:30 to 2:30am When I arrived. But when I did call to conforme again I was told that I had to wait till 7am in the morning with my family mind you I have two small children to wait in the parking lot to see if they can help me. Joe the Shift manager or Supervisor told me after reading what Pablo had add in the notes that there wouldn't be a problem for me and my family to coming in at this time. He wouldn't honor what is employee said an I spend the last 3Hrs finding where I was going to stay with my family driving around nj. I'll never book through booking.com or will book At any Hilton or recommand anyone to do so .

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Not Impressed
    • 2 Double Beds Standard Room

We'll start with the breakfast buffet, this was supposed to be included in my room, we did not receive vouchers at check in so we had to go ask the front desk, he said he didn't see that breakfast was included in my reservation. I showed him my reservation in the booking.com app that showed breakfast was included, so he gave us our vouchers. The buffet was not stocked, we were there at 9:00 am, I had to ask for the scrambled eggs as there wasn't any. For $20 per person it is so not worth it, unfortunately there isn't really anything else around the hotel. The biggest issue though was the fact that we went to breakfast and then went back to our room by 9:30 and housekeeping had already stripped our room! We hadn't even checked out yet. We went back to the front desk and asked why? All he said was sometimes they start early. Early! It wasn't even 10:00 and checkout is 11:00. Front desk didn't really see any issue with it. Overall we were not impressed with the restaurant or the front desk staff. The only positive is the proximity to MetLife stadium. Will look for a different hotel next time.

The bed was comfortable. Proximity to MetLife stadium is great.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2017

..The hotel charged me for the room 2 times.
    • One King Standard Room

..The hotel charged me for the room 2 times.. they asked 150 $ for security deposit. When I checked my statement, they had charged 250, my husband called the hotel to know why apart from double charge the hotel, also had a charge of $ 100 more. They said because we were smoking in the room and my husband and I have never smoked. The person we talked to Mrs. Duncan.she told my husband they had pictures of cigarettes, my husband gave her my phone number so she could send me the pictures and we're still waiting for her. And this happened in April...In case we smoke we would have booked smoking room. After several calls and talking to 2 different managers, they credited the money on my credit card

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

Good location for NYC if you want to be outside all the bustle of the city
    • One King Standard Room

Reception staff were very curt and not very friendly. Bathroom was a bit small compared to the room. No cups in the room but were replaced when asked.

The rooms were very spacious and the bed was very big. Very clean and the pillows were really soft. Facilities in the room were great

• Reviewed: May 7, 2017

Worse experience yet
    • One King Standard Room

Where to begin . Worse room ever 304, it should not be a room but used for vending or linens as the room has a huge industrial area right outside the windows . Large air units dish satellites etc . It's so noisy and you can not relax or sleep . Only one vent inside the room very stuffy and uncomfortable no mini fridge of any kind for beverages. You must call to have a fridge brought to the floor ? Plaster above bath tub cracked falling into shower . The view was frightening . We were double booked for two rooms and have not been reimbursed as they said booking . Com would need to do that . When we were checking out and made this complaints we were offered a bottle of water . To compensate for no sleep and worse experience at a hotel ever . Completely unsatisfied . Their pool was closed and no one has a re open date . The worse

Close to Met Life Stadium

• Reviewed: May 1, 2017

The service could be better!
    • One King Standard Room

We have been going to this hotel every year for three years now and I think next time we will try somewhere else. Too expensive for the quality of the stay. It doesn't include breakfast with your stay, and the Starbucks inside the hotel always has some kind of problem and seems to be "closed" more than it is open - the hours are terrible and service is the same. The restaurant was under construction last year and we didn't know until we got there, now this year it was the pool. You have to pay for Wifi if you want it, which is crazy for the price you are already paying to stay there. Also they don't include free shuttle to the MetLife stadium, it cost us more to get a ride by some taxi service through Hilton, than it would have for us to drive ourselves and pay the parking. The rooms are very nice and comfortable beds, but for the price you pay, the overall quality of your stay should be so much better!

Bed was comfortable!