View vacation packages to

2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Pensacola Beach hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hilton Pensacola Beach

Reviews of Hilton Pensacola Beach This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

12 Via de Luna Drive, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561, United States of America

#7 of 23 hotels in Pensacola Beach

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 7, 2019

Don't waste your money!

Roaches in our room. Then we were down graded to a smaller room. They put us in a nice room the last night there but we had to move three times. Being over charged! We were charged 4 times for our stay and then not being refunded all the charges even after the bank contacted them multiple times with proof. The manager wouldn't even call them back or do anything to fix the situation. It was the worst experience we've ever had to deal with and then suffered more when our bank account kept being charged over and over again. Will never stay at a Hilton again.

The beach was right by the hotel. The hotel itself was nice but there were may too many issues during our stay.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2019

Location, food and staff

Housekeeping was terrible. They never cleaned the room, didn’t change the sheets on the bed and I paid over $900 on a king room that was worth $150 to $200 a night

Location, food and staff

• Reviewed: May 31, 2019

Room was horrible

Rooms AC was broke had trouble getting it fixed. Couldn’t sleep hot and noisy. Complained but they did nothing to help!! Spent a lot of money for that room should have Let me have a night for free!! But that didn’t happen!!!

Beach and restaurant pool

• Reviewed: May 28, 2019

Stay on the beach...

Nothing to say here except maybe price?

Fantastic location on the beach...with safe free parking and within walking distance of varied local amenities...

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

Totally disappointed!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

I experienced difficulty with my check in and also with my room. When I spoke with the “manager” on duty she promised that she would find me another room. She took down my cell phone number and never called. I am shocked that the hotel motto is “make it right”, but not once did anyone try to make it right. To pay over $700 for two nights and not feel comfortable in my room is totally unacceptable. I could have stayed at a motel for much cheaper. The room smelled and the vents and floor were dirty. I also have pictures that I plan to send to corporate. I offered for the manager the room, however she did not rake me up on my offer. I’ve stayed at this location before and loved it, but this time was absolutely ridiculous. I plan on sharing my experience on trip advisor. Hilton should be ashamed of renting such a filthy room!

• Reviewed: April 27, 2019

Staff was very friendly and accommmodating-and helpful as...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I loved my stay—however, the floor on the restaurant was dirty. It was not crowded at the time. My room was not cleaned on one day-I was probably was in there until noon- but when I returned in wasn’t cleaned. I wasn’t aware that this hotel allowed pets.

Staff was very friendly and accommmodating-and helpful as well. The beds were very comfortable and the location of this property is perfect.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

Just how awesome the staff was and how they got right to the...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bath Tub

Just how awesome the staff was and how they got right to the job with making sure my accommodations were met in its entirety. I felt welcomed and comfortable. The view was amazing!

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

I loved how big the room was and how comfy the bed was.

I did not like that our comforter was not clean. I did not like that housekeeping never came in. I did not like that our toilet clogged after my first use of it. I did not like that our room was not ready for us after we had called prior to leaving from our home and driving 9 hours.

I loved how big the room was and how comfy the bed was. I loved the breakfast and servers, especially the kitchen staff. I loved the pool area! I

• Reviewed: April 5, 2019

Comfortable stay in good location

Housekeeping not that good Meals average in restaurant

Spacious rooms Good location Meals ok in the restaurant Front desk staff very good and helpful

• Reviewed: April 5, 2019

Great location, friendly staff..but housekeeping could use some refresher training.
    • Two-Bedroom King Suite with Gulf View

I didn’t like the cleanliness of the room, and hallways. There was a plate of uncovered food left in our fridge, hair on the floor in the bathroom, and dirt on the kitchen cabinets.

I liked the view from our room...

• Reviewed: April 1, 2019

Perfect

I liked everything!!!

Everything was perfect what more can I say. I will only stay at the Hilton moving forward for my family's annual beach trip!!!

• Reviewed: March 27, 2019

A mediocre stay with a five star hotel price.
    • Queen Suite with Bunk Beds and Gulf View

Room was not ready for checkin time. Requested linens and towels and did not receive them timely. Bathroom in conference area not clean. No cups in the room to make coffee.

The view was amazing!

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

Great location, Poor facility

Cold water in the showers! Two days in a row! No resolution to that. Couldn't connect to Wifi at all for the first 4hrs there, then, after a specialist came and connected us through an alternate server, it only stayed connected for a minute or two, then required a manual reconnect to internet every time. Could not do any work there. Could not even stream my music app, as the connection never held for an entire song. Very costly, but extremely poor amenities.

The location was perfect. Right in the center of all the action

• Reviewed: March 17, 2019

Location ,cleanliness
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I wanted beach view told them and didn’t get it. It was a room that had a blocked view with some short of shack and of the shirt shop across shirt and they had a beam light that came straight into room it was 215 don’t get it !!

Location ,cleanliness

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

The room had a beautiful view
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

As soon as I checked in I found there was only one glass in the room I asked for more and did not get them until late the night before I checked out. In addition the water pressure for the shower was lousy. I received a text the first morning I was there and I told the person these issues but they were not resolved

The room had a beautiful view

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

We really enjoyed the sp size of the room and bathroom with the beautiful balcony view of the Gulf.

I did not like that I booked two rooms and the one room was not available until 6 p.m. that evening check in time is at 4 p.m. but we ended up getting only one room. I thought it specified that we were going to get a free continental breakfast with our stay and we ended up waiting for a seat for breakfast and was denied the free breakfast do to us not being rewards members. We ended up not staying for breakfast. After leaving the restaurant from our denial of free continental breakfast we went back up to her room to check out and our room door became locked from the inside we had to wait for maintenance to come to unlock the door. there was a total of 9 people with us five adults four children under the age of 10 years old it just ended up being quite a headache

I absolutely loved the size of the room and the view from the room.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Overall it was a great stay.

There was a large group event taking place and the parking was handled poorly. People were allowed to park their car and leave it unattended for longer than normal amounts of time. I must have waited in line for over 30 minutes prior to unloaded my car and checking in.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Staff was 5 star.

Totally awesome stay. Worth the extra few dollars.

Staff was 5 star. Rooms where also nice. The lobby was so much beyond expectation .Will be comming back.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

we heard the elevators making terrible noises all night we...

we heard the elevators making terrible noises all night we had a roach in our room once maintenance came up and sprayed and we returned from the beach the roaches were in the fridge with out food which we had to throw away. I come to Pensacola every year this was our first stay with you guys and we not happy

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Hotel needs updated.

Beach was beautiful. View from room was awesome

Hotel needs updated. Bed was uncomfortable, smelled of pet, no water pressure, rust in shower. Amenities not impressive. Children used hot tub as pool.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

The staff made our trip what it was!

Water pressure in bathroom (very low) View (room was cornered and the wall blocked us from having a full view of the beach, bridge, and fireworks show)The view was amazing, but the room being in the corner was a bomber.

The property itself was nice, the staff was friendly and always smiling. The rooms appearance was everything. The beach area was so relaxing, and such a beautiful view

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Waited too long for a room. Room was dirty.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Waited 4 hours for our room. We were told it would be ready in the next 30 minutes and it took another 1 and a half hours.

The shower, pool and hot tub.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Nice beach. Terrible service.

Let me preface with this- I’m not a complainer. I don’t participate in these surveys and generally just give everyone 5-star reviews hoping that karma rewards me. However- this place needs some attention as far as service is concerned. The front desk staff when checking in was the worst and most awkward situation ever. The guy checking us in seemed annoyed and indignant in attitude towards me. I asked him to verify my rate, and he looked at me like I was speaking another language. He just stared at me when I asked him to tell me what he was charging me. Literally just stared there and waited for me to leave. Couldn’t print it out. He was just confused- I chalk it up to just not being able to hit a curve ball. Most importantly- housekeeping. Housekeeping came to our room at 8am in the morning. We let the front desk know that this was not a good time. My kids are sleeping at 8am on vacation. Housekeeping even saw us leave our room with kids and beach stuff around 10 and no one came in to take care of business. They said “Hi!” While we were leaving. After letting the front desk know that we still did not get housekeeping that morning, I took the kids back for a nap at 2pm and let the front desk know we would be napping until 4pm- housekeeping came at 3pm. I called the front desk at 4pm and let them know that it would be an acceptable time to come retrieve trash give us new towels and at least make beds. We returned at 730pm and this had not been attended to. I left our dirty towels and a full-size garbage bag outside of the room. These items stayed there another full day. All-in-all, we stayed 3 nights. Our bathroom was never cleaned. Our trash was collected and our beds were made on the third day. In actuality, our beds were made and trash was collected a few hours before I loaded the car to leave. THREE DAYS worth of trash and dirty diapers. THREE DAYS!

The property was close to the beach. The bar staff was awesome.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

View.

We were there on a weekend that a beautiful wedding was taking place. It was very uncomfortable seeing all the people dressed up and having to share space with people in bathing suits. Just looked odd. Also, the prices at the little "store"... outrageous! A 12oz Sprite $3.46!! :(

View.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

The location was great and pool was nice.

Elevator malfunctioned, had to carry my bags down five flights of stairs. The hallways were warm and muggy. The fire alarm randomly went off in our room.

The location was great and pool was nice.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Location was perfect.

The room I had with balcony was in the back corner

Location was perfect. Great access to beach. Great breakfast and price. Great customer service with staff.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Location,restaurant, outdoor bar.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bath Tub

Charging for premium internet,after what the room cost,is pretty ridiculous.

Location,restaurant, outdoor bar. Also, the breakfast should be included.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Beach and location were great. Restaurant (H20) was over priced with so-so food.

Our hotel room did not have a shower curtain for the entire first day. I had to request one from the front desk multiple times before one was delivered. This made showering for the family after beach & pool very difficult.

Beach is great!

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Overcharged for services received, Disappointed.

Upon checking in everything went smooth. We didn’t have room service for our entire stay. We had to call and request Towels, Toilet Paper, Etc. And even then after an hour , my wife had to find a housekeeper and return Dirty and pick up clean. Never a manager apology call, nothing. Even though we paid for Valet Parking we used it only one night and self parked.

The Location was convenient and the staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

would go back, just not at 730.00 a night
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The Breakfast was good, just so many peoole there, it was slow getting served.

The pools are wonderful, and the location is perfect. You can walk and have all the fum you want !!

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Everything was wonderful.

Everything was wonderful. Very quiet and peaceful place even though the resort was sold out during our stay. Everything you need within walking distance. We parked car when we arrived and didn’t move it until we checked out! Area is great for vacations.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Hot tube was lukewarm warm with only two working jets! Told the kids not to get back in.
    • Queen Suite with Gulf View

My wife ordered take out from the restaurant late one evening. When she got back to the room the order had a lot of errors. The next day I got a text from the hotel asking how my stay was going. I mentioned the dissatisfaction with our food order. She (text) told me she would let management know. Upon checking out the computer was down and they had to email my final bill. When I got the bill there was no adjustment for the Screwed up order.

Great beach-nice size suite

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

6.0
    over all not up to Hilton standards

We had two cars in our party and were never told that you could only park 1 car. The other car had to be parked 3/4 of a mile away and then no shuddle back to the hotel you had to walk. Also room service was terrible.

It was overall okay

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Disappointing for the expense of 350 per night!

We were not able to check in till after 4pm tried to around 2:30. We had no towels and had to call several times everyday to get them. Room was not cleaned the 1st day after our first night there. The view was terrible....we thought we would be able to have a balcony to see the beach. We called for a cot on our last day because rooms with 2 beds were not available for our daughter who came to stay with us for 1 night. We got the cot but did not get sheets and had to call several time to get them to bring them along with the towels again.

Employees were very nice and did there best when they showed up. Room Service breakfast was very good especially the grits.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Nice facility if you are seeking high end treatment and cost.
    • Queen Suite with Gulf View

Too high end for me in general. Staff was mostly nice and helpful. Had to wait for pool towels, food was good and good portions for the cost but service was really slow (hour and a half both times.). We had to defrost the in room refrigerator to get it to work. We had a fire alarm while there and that was a bit of chaos and we received no communications about the event or the clearance to return to the hotel. Thankful it did not seem to be a real fire. Clean rooms, clean pool area but the beach was not as clean as I would have expected.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

I had an excellence experirence with the exception of one person, on my last day.

There was only one staff member, waitress Ashley, she tried to charge me for breakfast on the very last morning of my stay, Saturday 7/7/18. I told her when I booked the room, it came with free breakfast which I had received every morning without issue until Saturday morning. She stated "no one gets free breakfast"! She then asked me how I had payed for my stay at the hotel. I looked at her and refused to answer. She then told me she would check into it and get back with me. When she came back she stated, " I would receive free breakfast this morning, but if I was still there tomorrow I would not, because no one gets free breakfast"!! She then stated it was not my fault or hers, but the hostesses that worked during the week, did not know what they were doing. Make sure when booking you are aware of the perks/offers that are included, just in case you come up against people like waitress Ashley.

The room was the perfect location to see the fireworks on the 4th of July, the bed was comfortable, accessible to the beach, some of the staff was very accommodating and welcoming.

I enjoyed my stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bath Tub

The matresses were not so good. I woke up with a backache every day. There are never enough pool lounge chairs or shade umbrellas .

This Hilton is a very nice . The ammenities were great. The restaurant was great. My room was spacious.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

The manager on duty, Mrs.

The room was not clean upon our arrival, the walls were thin and the parking wasn’t efficient. Our room had not been cleaned during our stay, we didn’t have fresh towels in the room. I called the front desk 3 times and went twice for towels and we still didn’t receive them until the day we checked out.

The manager on duty, Mrs. Jean, and the Housekeeping manager, Mr. Craig were very helpful. If it had not been for those two, our entire stay would have been horrible.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

The beach was very nice.
    • Queen Suite with Bunk Beds and Gulf View

The pool area was very dark in the evening. Some tiki lights would have been nice.

The beach was very nice. Our room was large and had everything we needed.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Location and Beach stunning

Cost Over priced for a room that had air con that sounded like a train was coming through the room and a toilet that ran all night, worse room and needs updated compared to the actual hotel lobby etc. Then to be asked to hire a deck chair come on...……………

The location is perfect

everything else !

we stayed in room 211 and could hear the elevator all night long .the room that was described in our confirmation e-mail said we had a room with a balcony and our room did not ,but couldn't be fixed because y all we're fully booked

everything else !

Great family beach vacation
    • Queen Suite with Bunk Beds and Gulf View

Be sure to ask for a kid wristband at reception. My son got an adult one and it kept falling off.

Great location, super close to the beach. Bunk beds are good. Balcony was a nice bonus! You can reserve a chair / umbrella on the beach through Lazy Days rentals

Perfect beach getaway!

The beach chair rentals on the beach are pricey! Paying for a day would cover the cost of bringing your own, especially if you are staying past one day.

Everyone was SO friendly!!! My daughter lovedddd the kiddie pool. Great location with many restaurants within walking distance. Loved the chairs and umbrellas in the pool area & kiddie crafts/ games. Perfect for kids!

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Very delightful, great service, friendly staff definitely encourage us to stay with you next time.

A small dislike is the fact that there were only two elevators serving the 7-story part of the hotel.

The staff. Particularly Alyx who checked us in, remembered our names and spoke to us every time we went by. Also our bellman, Anthony, who carried our luggage when we checked in and when we checked out and who also spoke to us every time we passed by him. These two were more like friends than hotel employees and I appreciate them both very much. The daytime restaurant manager, the servers and all the staff that we had the occasion to deal with were super.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

The expierence was amazing!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

The expierence was amazing! A little expensive but what can you expect it is the Hilton. I loved the bed so much I wanted to bring it home with me!! Lol I thought about asking them what kind of mattress they use! If your not scared of heights I recommend the 16th floor their you will get the best view of the ocean & wont have to worry about looking out at the pool area! I’m already planing my next trip!! Can’t wait to go back!!

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Average until the tgeft of our money .
    • Deluxe King Room with View - Disability Access

1. The air conditioner was impossible to stabilize a comfort level 2. The air conditioner was so loud we could not hear tv 3 . Most importantly, we placed a $50 cash deposit to cover any extras, nothing was charged to the room by us, at checkout we discovered that $50 had not been posted to the account. The desk manager met with my partner who had given the deposit to Samatha Hart, and the manager , Danielle , said the deposit wasn't posted so it would be Sanstha's word against his. We do not know if Danielle checked the cash drawe balance audit or not. The $50 was either in the drawer but not posted to our account or it was stolen . This created a terribly embarrassing situation in front of numerous guest and we have no plans to ever return to any Hilton . Further, we will report thus to Hilton Coro as my partner has a stellar reputation as a Louisiana State Representative and his integrity was questioned by Danielllr. Witnesses were Alex front desk employee, Sean- concierge,and Thomas -valet. Thomas did not witness the exchange however we spoke at length after the event while refusing to take a tip and apologizing for thus event. We want our money back and an apology from Daniele and her superior.

The beach and the pools

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Wonderful weekend getaway!

The only thing I can think of was the elevators we're a little slow, but there were a lot of guests.

It was beautifully laid out. Pool area very clean and the beaches beautiful. Signage was good. Everything in clear view. We really enjoyed our stay and we will be back!

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

The beach was beautiful and the pools

The view of the window could have been a lot better, looking at a red roof was not what I expected when I open the window.

The beach was beautiful and the pools

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

That it was clean in outward appearance

Heavy outside traffic. Maids didn’t change sheets or vacuum entire seven days we were there. They changed one bed the third night. We were there 7 nights. Crumbs n dirt were on floor entire time even after placing maid service needed on door. Clean Towels n emptied trash was all that was done. Walking on carpet barefooted my feet got black showed the hidden filth. There was also mold on wall above air conditioning unit so we didn’t run air so not to breathe it in. The “lite breakfast” offered was probably the worst I’d ever had in a hotel. Needless to say we skipped breakfast LOL On a good note the husband and wife couple that worked together were super nice and helpful and very professional. They were awesome!!!!

That it was clean in outward appearance

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Not worth the price with all options along the beach.

One of the pools was closed. Room did not get serviced. Wait staff around pool and near beach alow and could use help with courtesy. Check in time is late in afternoon so if travelling and your flight arrives, mo room!

Location near beach

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

It was amazing! Would come here again.

There aren’t many breakfast places to go to around the hotel so the hotel was our option for breakfast some days. The food was subpar and was cold at times. Also, we had to ask to change rooms once due to this loud intermittent humming that was interrupting our sleep. But the staff accommodated is greatly by switching is to a better and more quiet room.

The facility was pretty amazing. The pool decor made you feel like you were somewhere much further away than Florida. The pool side bar was awesome and the staff were amazing. The beach chairs and the direct entry to the beach were the best part of the hotel.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

I enjoyed my stay and I will be back.
    • Two-Bedroom King Suite with Gulf View

It was perfect to host my daughter's Prom night. I had my family come and see her off to Prom, they were comfortable while they waited to get ready and they really enjoyed the Beach view while they waited.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

You could do worse with the amount of money spent. You could also do a heck of a lot better.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

15 dollars a plate for breakfast? Are you kidding me? This is normally free at othee hotels. The waitstaff was helpful, but very unneeeded. Bread items came from a bag, and the scrambled eggs were less than spectacular. Bacon was paper thin and unappetizing. I mean, there was a lot of choices, but more choices don't make breakfast options awesome. No complimentary coffee, except decaf. Beach view? More like 1/2 a beach view. Limited Wi-Fi speeds, which are usually not a problem at other hotels. Rooms were outdated, especially when paying a premium to stay at the resort.

Staff was courteous. Rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

The trip was great we were there for the national school board conference.

It seems when I book with booking.com and I pay at the property yes I have a room however twice now I have gotten handicap bathrooms and the worst view that the property has to offer.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Beds need some work.

The bed was awful. It was not level and had to sleep at the foot of the bed. They switched mattresses but still did not fix the problem. For 300.00 a night I would like to sleep in the bed correctly.

Location was great

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Beautiful property great location.

My room was not cleaned daily. It took hours to check in and wait for a room. Kids were swarming the executive lounge unsupervised while many of us tried to work.

The staff was extremely helpful despite the business.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

6.0
    access to the beach and pool.
    • Queen Suite with Bunk Beds and Gulf View

They were understaffed all weekend. We arrived at 10:30 am and were told we would get the first available room cleaned (although check in time is not until 4pm, they would give us the first available room that was cleaned.) not only did we not get checked in by 4. we didn't get checked in until 5:30pm. Once we were in room, it was not completely cleaned. our duvet cover on our beds was disgusting with blood or boogers or something...I don't want to know really. (we have pictures.) They changed our beds but they had run out of duvet covers and blankets. We finally received an extra blanket around 10:00 pm They were understaffed for breakfast each morning. Even the staff told the guests they were understaffed. It was spring break. They were understaffed last year too. But the stay was not near as bad as this stay. We will not return.

access to the beach and pool.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Meh....
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bath Tub

Ring in bathtub. Air conditioning was problematic. Mentioned to staff at check out. "Sorry for your troubles" was the extent of the response. And I feel like my room I chose was shifted around at the lady minute and I was stuck with a horrible view. Very disappointed. Wasn't what I expected from the mane, Hilton.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Best view ever!!
    • Queen Suite with Bunk Beds and Gulf View

Only issue was that I had been put in a room other than the one I booked. The manager and front desk clerk were amazing at taking care of this on such a busy weekend(spring break)

Everything was amazing.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Room service and friendly staff is what keeps me coming back.
    • Two-Bedroom King Suite with Gulf View

The jacuzzi in my room took a maintenance man coming at 11pm to get the hot water to work and then the water drizzled out so slow I couldn’t fill the tub. No smoking on the balconies!

Wrap around balcony and room service.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Me and my husband had an awesome time the facility was very nice and clean man my husband had an awe

Everything was nice I just didn't like the fact that I couldn't get a room with a balcony.

I think the facility was very nice. I Also liked that when I went to the buffet for breakfast I couldn't eat so the lady let me take my plate with me.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

View from balcony room was fantastic.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Dissapointed that this hotel does not serve FREE breakfast. Very pricey.

View from balcony room was fantastic. Beach was awesome. Pools nice and clean. Air conditioner quit working and was fixed immediately.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

It should have been so much better. U
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The price was sad for the overall quality of the stay, the pools where not clean stuff was floating on top of the water. My husband actually had to get the net and clean stuff off the top of the water for my daughter to swim we found a crab in the pool you can tell the pools are not well maintained. Other guess started to slowly come over to that pool once they saw it was cleaned. The area was just not well kept, The bar was not open we had to walk down to the Hilton for drinks. Although there was construction going on, the bar could have been open the pools where. The chairs had mildew on them it was just really not worth the 330.00 a night that we paid. The breakfast was ok, I just felt like paying that price for a room we should have had a really nice view from room and poolside it instead all you could see is dead grass surrounding the outside wall leading from the hotel to the beach. Call it being uptight but when I leave my home for the weekend to enjoy myself I expect to be comfortable and in a clean environment. I don’t think I will be returning to either Hampton, or Hilton when we return and we do visit that location several times a year. We like it for the location but I can stay someplace else cheaper and better maintained.

The staff was helpful when you needed them.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Bed and room was somewhat spacious.

Facility not very clean for price paid during stay. Bathroom in room small. NO HOUSEKEEPING service in our room during our stay! Housekeeping had no washrags in our building and had to go to the next building to get some after asking AT MIDNIGHT! Restaurant is nice but very OVERPRICED for amount of food you get. Overall the facility was ok, but NOT WORTH the room rate paid!

Bed and room was somewhat spacious. Front desk staff friendly.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

When I arrived the front desk lady was kind of being...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bath Tub

When I arrived the front desk lady was kind of being impatient because booking.com somehow didn’t complete my reservation. So although I had a confirmation email she couldn’t find me. Thankfully I was able to reach the manager I think her name was Chiquita and she made everything absolutely amazing! The other lady had initially told us that we couldn’t check until after 4pm but Chiquita got us right on in so that we could start enjoying our stay. Awesome management would love for her to teach her front desk clerks the same patience.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

We loved it It was nice and we wuld stay again

Water pressure is very bad for showering Pillows were way to soft. Rooms are a little narrow for walking and having space for a few ppl

We had view of golf it was nice. Beds were nice. All around very nice

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

If it weren’t for the balcony I would have complained
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Loud flushing toilet, small tub, disgusting shower head and rug, tiny TV

Waitresses in H2O were wonderful they need a raise. Valet guys polite and efficient. Outside bartender kicks but making drinks

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

friendly staff, location, room size and view to pool and...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

H20 restaurant too small to accommodate the amount of guests, and food selection for breakfast was not large

friendly staff, location, room size and view to pool and beach

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Next day we checked into Springhill suites for two nights great place really clean great price

The key would not work to the pool area or door to the room, we had to wait around for30 minutes with our two grandkids , up and down to the office..the maintenance man was supper nice,he went up to the room to make sure new key work,,give him a raise...the seat on toilet was loose...the pool was great inside the kids loved it..breakfast was to princely....

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Loved it, wish we could afford summer rates!!
    • Queen Suite with Bunk Beds and Gulf View

Bathroom had mildew around toilet and bottom of shower door. Low on towels and kitchen amenities. No garbage bags or dish soap or dish towels. Sugar and creamer looked old and hardly enough for two cups of coffee. Bunk beds were missing linens. Not enough towels. Tv was dark and out of focus.

Food wonderful. Guest services were nice and helpful. Hotel room was extremely quiet. Room service excellent. Balcony beautiful.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Great winter break!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Bath Tub

With the hotel being full, it was evident that the staff struggled a little to keep up with the service demand, particularly with room cleaning.

Excellent location, clean hotel and friendly staff

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Can’t wait to get to come back.

Only disappointment we had was couldn’t lock balcony from outside so we had to access all outside things thru main building.

Our whole experience was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was cleaned and straightened daily. And it was done professionally and in very timely manner. Any questions we had was answered and didn’t make us feel like we were inconvenienced anyone. I’d recommend Hilton to all my friends and family.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

The staff and the front desk manager were super sweet.

The cleanliness of the room was lacking. There was food left over from previous guests in the refrigerator, and dirty towels on the balcony.

The staff and the front desk manager were super sweet. They did everything they could to make us feel comfortable and fixed the problems we ran into right away.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

It was very relaxing and just plain beautiful
    • Queen Suite with Bunk Beds and Gulf View

The breakfast didn't have any seasoning and the cooking staff could have done a better job keeping items fresh on the breakfast bar

I loved everything service was excellent room was wonderful and the view was fabulous

• Reviewed: November 10, 2017

Absolutely amazing honeymoon. The staff was friendly and helpful and the amenities were wonderful.

I didn’t like that our trip came to an end. We should have booked a longer stay!! :)

The pool area was so luxurious!!!!! I loved laying out in the sun!!

We Price Match