Reviews of Motel 6 Boston North - Danvers This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

65 Newbury Street, Danvers, MA 01923, United States of America

#8 of 8 hotels in Danvers

6.2

6.1

6.1

5.6

5.9

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

The pool was closed for maintenance the whole week I was...
    • Standard Two Beds

The pool was closed for maintenance the whole week I was there. There were people smoking in the building, I even witnessed someone put a cigarette out on the wall of the elevator.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

• Standard Two Beds Micro Fridge

That the cleaning service didn't even come into the room as much as empty the trash or leave clean towels or even make the bed and we were there for two nights I had to ask when we came back to the room that evening

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

There was dog kibble on the bathroom floor, and potato chips...
    • Standard Two Beds

There was dog kibble on the bathroom floor, and potato chips on the floor in the main room, and a comb in the shower left behind from the last guest. Some of the towels were damp that were for our use. I question whether the room was actually cleaned before we arrived.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Not one thing.
    • Standard Two Beds Micro Fridge

Hotel housed alot of section 8 families. Children in hallways playing. Hotel is old, unkept and smells like a skunk. Obviously pot. Room smelt like smoke. No rug in the room, very tacky feeling floor. Bed mattress is on a hard slab and bedspread had several burn holes in it. Only 1 bar of soap and no other toiletries provided. The door would self lock upon closing requiring a card to close the door. Had an adjoining room, the door was locked but I could hear everything "everything". Occupants kept me up until 3 am. I went to work at 4:30. I changed rooms. 2 nd room was no better. Dark gloomy hallways, elevator shook and studdered at each floor. Stairwells we're filthy. Would never stay there again. Please, stay away from this place. Oh and the fire Dept showed up with the police. I never went to the 4th floor. But I was told everything goes on up there at night. Drugs, naked women etc.....

Not one thing.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Stayed here due to late night driving on our way home with...
    • Standard Two Beds

Stayed here due to late night driving on our way home with all the kids for Father’s Day weekend and it looked crackhead central but we prepaid and there was no refund policy so we have no choice but to stay here. Well atleast police were outside. We left at 3 am cause we couldn’t sleep.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Horible
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

No frig microwave. Just a bed. The whole place smelled like someone wad smoking pöt. Our last night there the police were there for some woman came out of the Hotel all strung out on something.

Löcation

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Awful
    • Standard One Bed

Dirty, cigarette burns in the bedding, no hairdryer (last one stolen by customer apparently), expensive for what it was (I paid less for a best Western plus in Saratoga springs in a better location with breakfast included). Free WiFi was unavailable. I would not stay here again.

King size bed

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Horrible Hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The hotel staff went into our room while we were out and left our room door open, so anyone could have have freely walked in and took out personal belongings. Our room was not cleaned, just a pile of clean towels tossed on the bed. When I went to the front desk and asked for a manager I was told no manager was there and I found out from Booking.com that the woman I spoke with was the manager. The hotel was dirty and the staff had their own children there running playing in the hallways.

Absolutely nothing to like about this hotel. Stay away from here, you’re better off sleeping in you car.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Provided what I needed - a bed to crash. Not pretty, but got the job done.
    • Standard One Bed

Stale cigarette smell building-wide. Lack of free wifi(come on, it's the 21st century). Rather sketchy lobby.

Met bare needs. Bed was comfy, room was clean, and bathroom was serviceable. Speedy check-in/out

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Thankfully short
    • Standard One Bed

Reaked of smoke/ marijuana, maid left full trash bag on a chair after cleaning. Cigarette burns on the comforter, sheets, and mattress covers. Ants crawling on the floor. Had to call to get wifi and the woman at the desk did even know

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

• Standard One Bed

no toilet paper, tissues, microwave the whole place smelled like cigarette smoke...punk kids running up and down the hallways causing trouble...

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Horrible

It was trashy looking.

This place was horrible. Room was cheap... Had to listen to the next room with their TV on all night and got no sleep. Looked like a rent by the hour seedy motel.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

It was great to show up ease into checking and room.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Didn’t like the smell. Or the fact they have ya a double room when we booked a queen room. Sleeping was tight and uncomfortable with 2 adults and 2 kids.

It was great to show up ease into checking and room. And the kids loves the pool

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

This hotel was very nice, and I would highly recommend this to anyone who may be traveling.
    • Standard Two Beds

The toilet was a little loud but other than that there was nothing to complain about.

The bed was surprisingly comfortable and the front desk staff was very welcoming

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Horrible, never again
    • Standard One Bed

It was so loud all the time, so many people on the lobby and at the main door smoking marijuana and talking loud, bathroom was disgusting and didn’t even have a shampoo. You could see dogs everywhere barking and people were all the time walking and taking on the hallway in the middle of the night. For the price that I payed it was awful!!

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

TAKE THE HAIR FROM THE TOWELS/SHEETS BEFORE WASHING THEM.
    • Standard One Bed

THE TOWELS ALWAYS HAVE HAIR IN THEM!!including pubic hairs. And stations are usually present as well...It's disgusting. I advise to wipe the hairs off before putting in washing machine OR get new wshonh machine. Did i mention the hairs are ALWAYS in the sheets as well..ALSO the floors are NEVER cleaned. OTHER THAN THAT. THE PLACE IS OK

The Staff is friendly

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Nothing special and upset with their customer service. I was expecting a lot more.
    • Standard One Bed

To be charged for two extra nights without us staying there. We only lodged there one night and were charge for for two nights on two rooms. Talked to front desk and they were not friendly and only relied on whatever was written on their computer. They showed no intention or willingness to resolve my claim. Of course I would recommend them very poorly for this.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

It was modest and clean. Not happy to be overcharged for services I did not get.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Better customer service. Showing willingness to resolve the issue and not just limit to what someone else has entered in the computer. Many things could have been done better.

Just a bare bones hotel. Nothing special really. We stayed only 1 night and was charged for 2 nights. When I called to clarify the issue they said that is what the computer showed and good bye. I am disputing the transaction with the bank.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Glad we only paid what we did.
    • Standard One Bed

No amenities like blow dryer and motel advertises newly remodeled rooms, which they most definitely are not.

Room was not serviced on the second night. Garbage strewn across the floor outside the elevator when we returned on third night. Police, fire and ambulance on morning we were leaving, then fire and ambulance left and two more police cars arrived. When we were checking in young people not affiliated with the motel were causing disturbances in the lobby. I will never stay at this motel again.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

I'll never go back.
    • Standard Two Beds Micro Fridge

The headboard of the bed was falling off the wall and pushing the mattress off of the very slippery platform it was on. There was lots of dust and hair and unknown debris behind the bed too!! Microwave was all yellow with burnt on food. They did replace it for me though. The fridge was totaly iced over. There were no shelves in the fridge either. The floor was dusty. No kleenex or extra blankets. It was cold at night. They never made the beds or cleaned the room at all the 3 nights we were there either. When I went to the front there desk to complain I waited a long time for someone to talk to and no one showed up so I left a note on the desk. There was a big fight in the hall between many young men and some screaming children too. Couldn't wait to get out of there.

Nice pool

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

Good value. Great location. Easy accessibility. Clean.

Everything was fine.

Better this year than last year. Quiet, clean comfortable. Not recommended as a romantic getaway only because the motel is more a value for economy and not frilly.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

When we arrived to The motel the workers were outside...
    • Standard One Bed

When we arrived to The motel the workers were outside smoking and left us waiting at the front desk until she was done.The outside of the building needs a lot of work. Our room felt empty and not welcoming. The floors were dirty and had not been swept. The sheets and blankets had burn holes in them, The mattress had stains. I would not recommend this place.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

We won’t go back there
    • Standard One Bed

The hotel was very poorly kept, when we first arrived our hotel room was still dirty and the maid was cleaning it after we checked in and were let into our room. The second room we received after complaining that the room was still dirty was also dirty. The soap in the bathroom was opened and stuck back in the bag, and their was hair all over the bathtub. It was just disgusting.

The parking and location

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Facility clean basic and in a good location .
    • Standard One Bed

No wardrobe just hooks on wall. No coffee pot or refrigerator in room. Room wasn't cleaned one day front desk didn't apologies just offered clean towels which I had to collect. Lights out in room I had to ask twice to get them fixed. Staff just not that helpful or friendly

Room large and clean, great hot water all the time bathroom clean and well stocked.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Horrible
    • Standard Two Beds

Cosidering the lady having loud sex next door that woke up the whole family. Next morning hearing her again yelling at children and calling them f words. Oh and the condom wrapper on the side of my sons bed. Oh and the topper, my daughters phone getting stolen off the table. Not a good experience.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

Unbelievably terrible!
    • Standard Two Beds Accessible Roll In Shower

Room was dirty, floor looked like they never mop the crappy looking fake wood. Fire alarms going off at 5 am was a terrible distraction from sleeping in the very uncomfortable bed. No desk or table in the room to use computer or eat a snack.

I liked leaving. This was the worst stay I have ever had.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

we will NEVER stay here again
    • Standard Two Beds

it was a frightening place. very cold - not cozy at all. no carpeting. dogs barking. smokers right outside the front door - you have to walk through the smoke cloud to get in and out

Besides the people working there, there was nothing we liked

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

Miserable and not cheep place is a dump
    • Standard Two Beds

The room had one bath towel for 2 adults,tub was dirty,very loud in hallways,dated rooms, The entire experience,even for one night was poor Do yourself a favor,spent a little more a day and be comfortable and if your budget does not allow it DON'T stay here

Nothing The women at the front desk at check in was very nice

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

One time only
    • Standard One Bed

Housekeeping never came after our first night. Didn't have shampoo.

Annual Salem trip. Great distance to the center of town and driving back at night.

Convenient and great staff
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Rooms are very modern and clean however, they echo because there is no carpeting which makes everything louder in the room and from outside the room.

The staff was very accommodating and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

For the price I paid for the hotel I was expecting a little higher quality.
    • Standard Two Beds Micro Fridge

Asked for extra pillows and was told there were none. Pool was locked during my stay. Bedcover was stained. I expected lower quality but I got lower than what I expected. I paid a higher rate due to when I booked my stay but this hotel really shouldn’t raise their rates until they offer higher quality services.

Room clean but uncomfortable
    • Standard One Bed

Although the room was extremely clean the way the room was equipped and decorated to get it the way left much to be desired. There was NO wall decor There was NO dresser or anything to put clothes into. The bed was a flat platform, it didn't hold the mattress in place at all. The only lights were florescent lights that made the room very uncomfortable. The room decor was so absent that as we spoke it was like echoing . The rate we paid for this room seemed to be a lot for the comfort the room gave. If this is what Motel 6 accommodations are all about We will pass up on them in the future..There wasn't even any shampoo or anything else in the bath room except for 3 "little" bars of soap

The unit was extremely clean but was to much a "sterile" environment to have it that way.Bed was comfortable television was flat screen with great channel selection. Towels were adequate

Not pleased
    • Standard Two Beds Micro Fridge

Our room had no fridge or microwave as promised. Sheets were dirty and went to desk to get clean ones and staff member was not pleased that we asked. Ridiculous that you have to pay for Wi-Fi. Not enough towels. Barely any toilet paper and when called to ask for some after waiting 45 minutes and still nobody coming to bring us any we went to desk and got it for ourselves. All in all not pleased with our stay. Bed was uncomfortable and so we're the pillows.

Easy access to and from highway

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

Overall, not bad.
    • Standard One Bed

Did not like the fact that some person pulled the fire alarm twice at 4 in the morning. Also, did not like our room door. Every time we left the room, the deadbolt was sticking out so every time we left, we had to close the door holding the inside of the door lever

Big, open, clean

• Reviewed: October 20, 2017

My Oasis

A short drive from Logan

AN OSIS IN THE NIGHT. After a LONG day of traveling I was thrilled to take a wonderful hot shower and slip into a comfy bed for a few hours to recharge

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Good location for day trips to Salem and Boston. Reasonably priced but accommodations were not grea
    • Standard One Bed

No closet in room. Had to ask for soap and no shampoo.

Tammy (front desk) was very helpful and friendly! She went out of her way to assist us with local information and our reservation. She was great!!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Bad
    • Standard Two Beds Micro Fridge

Terrible room. Very dirty, cigarette burns in the comforter in a non smoking room. Stains all over tub and bathroom. Floor looked like it hadn't been swept in a month.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Expected more for 150.00 a night.
    • Standard One Bed

Not very clean, no Kleenex, no place to put clothes, staff not very friendly, pay internet that was too slow to work my laptop.

Close to Salem and many restaurant

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017

It sucked!
    • Standard Two Beds

Beds had cigarette burns all over them! Fridge leaked! And it smelt so bad like dog piss and citrus cleaner! NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY HERE! O yea and the pool is not available

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017

Close to the airport for an early morning flight.
    • Standard Two Beds

Sadly, it was a bit dirty. The bathroom was pretty gross. You can tell they tried to make the place look modern and updated...but it hasn't helped too much because it doesn't seem like they actually clean it very often. The price for what it is...not worth it.

Both of the front desk staff gentlemen were very nice.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

The room was airy and spacious.
    • Standard Two Beds

We learned after we paid, that the pool wasn't working and hasn't been working for 3 months. The pool was one of the reasons I booked that motel. When we got to our room, one of the lights didn't work. There was no alarm clock/radio. There was no dressers, all they had was a few shelves to put stuff on. If I owned a business, and something wasn't working, I would offer a discount, but there was nothing offered.

The room was airy and spacious.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

Smoking motel, unable to accomodate a simple non smoking room request.
    • Standard One Bed

I arrived late, after phoning in to say I would be, and specifically requested a non smoking room. The bedspread had cigarette holes that were absolutely disgusting. We asked for another blanket, and was told there weren't any. We slept with the window open and towels under the door to keep the smoke out. Totally unfair. I used to smoke, I get it, but my daughter couldn't breathe half the night, I ended up requesting a refund, and I cancelled the second night. You should know that the day staff was totally wonderful, the night desk clerk was outside smoking the both times I went to the desk.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

The location and the staff were wonderful.
    • Standard Two Beds

The cleanliness of the room was OK. The bathroom floor needed to be vacuumed or wiped up. The corners were dirty. The indoor pool advertised was not full of water. No water in the pool. The shared areas, such as the laundry area, elevators and hallways were unkempt. They always looked like they had to be vacuumed or, in the case of the laundry area, dryer sheets picked up off the floor. It looked like the staff never left the front desk to check if everything was looking nice. A pass through of these areas would help immensely, I think.

The location and the staff were wonderful.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Will never go back. Already been on yelp to say how awful it is. I want my 150 dollars back
    • Standard Two Beds

The smell! It was filthy, there were live in drug addicts in the next room that fought all night and the front desk was too afraid to ask them to be quiet.

It was awful. We had to change rooms three times

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

Although we were allowed to check in before 3 pm I will not stay in another of these motels.
    • Standard Two Beds Micro Fridge

The bed was uncomfortable, hard, lumpy. The bathtub would not drain, the air conditioning worked very slow, opened a window and on the small balcony was a bag with dirty socks, beer bottles and looking over the covered pool area we noted 3 hypodermic needles on the roof, there was no hair dryer in room which I had to call front desk and was told to come down and get it! I reported all of above to the front desk.

???

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

it was a pricy room for what it was.
    • Standard Two Beds

Hall smelled like BO. Our room window would not lock. The roof next to our room had 4 needles on it and a handcuff by the tree that was next to it. The room also needs a deep cleaning on door and walls.

Front desk people were nice.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

Hotel for drug users and loud people
    • Standard Two Beds

Holes from cigarette on sheets, I was on the 4th floor room 408 for two nights and I haven’t been able to sleep because of the people from room 406. These people were probably in bed all day and wide awake at night, drinking, drugging.... the walls are so thin that we were able to hear everything! Called the front desk first to change room and it was impossible because hotel was fully booked, called the front desk couple of time to let them know about the noise. The girl from the reception told them but nothing changed. Will not recommend this hotel to anyone

Location is very close to Salem

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Ho hum
    • Standard Two Beds

SO much! No carpet so sound travelled. It was like the people in the next room were right there with us. The wifi worked 1x with the code specific to one device. After that the only was to connect was to pay. The bedsheets were scratchy. It was very expensive--felt twice as expensive as it was worth.

Bed comfy

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Never again
    • Standard Two Beds Accessible Roll In Shower

Bathroom: no real shower, just a curtain without a mop- after a shower it's a pool and a toilet. Bonus: you can hear everything from the next room. Rooms was filthy without chairs.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

Overall, a pretty good stay. Would consider staying there again.

The stairs were a bit small and steep. Only 1 bathroom. No tv in one of the bedrooms.

The size was good. It was quiet. Close to food and shopping. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

short-notice booking, felt reasonably safe, comfortable bed but VERY spartan surroundings.
    • Standard One Bed

Would not choose to stay there again, but it wasn't terrible. It does need a big update, as it is quite shabby and is missing simple amenities other hotels offer (for MUCH less money) (like a hairdryer and a box of tissues...). The area where you get off the elevator was like a parking garage!

The bed was ok, and it was very quiet there. It was disappointing for the money, but I guess it's well-located near Salem MA and things book up quickly. The staff was pleasant.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

Horrible experience
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Awful facility,room smelled,bed very uncomfortable,pool/bar announced on website both closed for the past 2years,employees hanging/smoking in front of entrance.looks like it was remodeled at cheap cost!!

Location only!

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Not impressed
    • Standard One Bed

For a "newly renovated property", it needs to be upgraded. The seam in the shower needed to be cleaned much better. The toilet seat was so loose, someone could get hurt. Told the staff twice, on the day we checked in. I was told it would be fixed the next morning, after we checked out.

Convenient bro where we needed to get to. Easy to find

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Ive stayed in cheaper hotels that had better rooms.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Ive stayed in cheaper hotels that had better rooms. The room didnt have a refrigerator or a coffee maker. The queen size beds were NOT QUEEN SIZE. No extra pillows in the room. There were long dark hairs in among the bathroom towels, and it wasnt ours. Im disabled and walk with crutches, had to park the car in what seemed to be miles away.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

The staff was very friendly and the beds were comfortable.
    • Standard Two Beds

The whole hallway and room reeked of cigarette smoke even though it was a non-smoking floor. The room was clean but bare, and had a cold, almost like a hospital room feel.

The staff was very friendly and the beds were comfortable. It was a short, easy drive to Salem, which was the purpose of our stay.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

We are very thankful that our stay was less than 12 hours!
    • Standard Two Beds

The room had an institutional feeling to it. When we spoke to each other, it echoed in the room. The toilet was attached to the floor with caulking. There was hair in the tub and dirty napkins under the bathroom sink.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Smoke, smoke, SMOKE! When you leave you will smell like smoke regardless if you are a smoker or not
    • Standard Two Beds

Smoke, smoke, SMOKE! My clothes, baggage, hair smelled like smoke. Cigarette butts and ashes unclean. Have to pay for wifi. Pool broken. Most people live at the motel. Walk around no shirts. No shampoo, must buy it from a vending machine. I honestly never had a worst experience and for $130 per night, come on, wasn't worth $50

There was an elevator. The water was hot. There was an ice machine.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

comfortable but dissapointed with the hotel-the staff was great thou
    • Standard One Bed

the pool was closed-green the whole time we were there and the staff didn't know what to say to us because they weren't told what was going on---and what was the restaurant had been closed for some time and when we booked they didn't say it was closed

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Terrible!! Will not recommend to anyone.Place is nasty
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Horrible place,update done at cheap cost.Pool:bar announced on website but were told by employees that it has been closed for the past 2 years,room smell,uncomfortable beds,bedspread had cigarette burn,towels folded in bathroom were damped,cold water not running,employees smoking/hangs NH out in front entrance

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

The rooms was big and cleam
    • Standard Two Beds

We could hear the guest next to us and also the tv. We booked this hotel for the pool, but the pool was closed for the days we stayed

The rooms was big and cleam

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

Never again!
    • Standard One Bed

We booked this hotel because the information said it had an indoor pool, this is currently closed for refurbishment! Room was large but only basic facilities provided, a bed, tv and bathroom with hand soap, no hairdryer. You have to pay for Wifi but can only log on one device. Smoke detector in our room had been disconnected.

Tammi on reception was polite and helpful

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

Location just what i was looking for
    • Standard One Bed

No enough staff at counter for check in and out.The pot smell in the halls was a little much but it is legal there.

Location just what i was looking for

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

a nightmare
    • Standard Two Beds

It was dirty: sheets with pop corn, crumbles, hair... people under drugs....bad odor of cigarettes in the corridors... the swimming pool was off duty

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

Very repulsive.
    • Standard Two Beds

The room was very dirty. Floors not clean burn holes in the sheets. Bathroom floor and tub surround dirty.room slept 4 but only two chairs. Window in room was screwed shut.L bracket and screws. That has to be some sort of fire code violation. Not to mention the fact that the room smelled bad. No way to get ventilation. The air conditioner beside the bed smelled like the filters had not been cleaned.In the middle of the night my grown son,who has asthma, began coughing as did I. I stood in line to turn in my key and listened to two other parties complain. Their rooms were in worse condition than mine.I felt bad for the woman working the desk and did not wait any longer.I left key on counter and left.I will never stay there again.

The structure was in good shape.Aside from the windows being screwed shut.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

Basic, spacy room
    • Standard Two Beds

Indoor pool was closed. Bathroom not impeccably clean (but oke - average). Regular ID check as usual, but a picture of both sides of ID is taken and digitally stored without asking or your consent, which remains stored after your check-out, which is a violation of your privacy to my opinion. I had a discussion in vain about this.

Basic, value for money. I love the flexibility of free late cancellation. Two bedroom was quite spacy and clean (with hard flooring). It's just fine for a one night stay.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

Disappointed in what we got for our money....
    • Standard Two Beds Micro Fridge

Nothing in the vicinity walking-distance... very sparse accomodations... pool closed for renovations... nothing on site. Lady complained during checkout, saying that there was blood all over her mattress when she stripped the bed....

Good location in terms of getting to Salem/Boston.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

Thanks!
    • Standard One Bed

I would have been nice to have a little rug beside the bed. The floor was bare.

I felt safe; both fellow travelers and staff were friendly; it was quiet

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Absolutely nothing about that property
    • Standard Two Beds

People hanging around the parking lot with no shirt on, people walking and yelling all hours of the night, and did not feel very safe around the property

Absolutely nothing about that property

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Go anywhere else if you can!
    • Standard Two Beds

where to start... reserved a non smoking room, they said they were sold out so they gave us a smoking room. Couldn't believe they would give us a smoking room with a little kid. It was awful, they did give us a virtually empty can of fabreeze to help with the smell. It didn't even make a dent in the odor! We slept with the window wide open (4th floor) & ac on high fan. Thank goodness we travel with lavender oil. That sprinkled on the pillows & sheets made it tolerable to sleep. Go anywhere else if you can. Also the pool was broken so they compensated by giving free Wi-Fi instead! LOL. never again a motel 6.

Nothing! Ok there was lots of parking space.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Disappointed!!
    • Standard Two Beds Micro Fridge

Pool was shut down and green. (One of the main reasons we booked this hotel was for the kids to have a pool to swim in) On site restaurant was permanently closed. First room refrigerator didn't work. Second room bathroom exhaust fan didn't work. Mattresses and pillows very uncomfortable. Won't stay here again!!

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Would pay the extra money to receive a decent room with the promised amenities
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

reservations was for 2 queen beds frig microwave coffee maker did not receive any of the above. Got a king size bed no frig no microwave no coffee without any access on the property for coffee.

Location was only thing.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Sketchy area.
    • Standard One Bed

Sketchy area. Smelled marijuana smoke when got off the elevator for our floor. Neither washing machine would accept full amount of money required to start load, then wouldn't return what money you had already put in. Front desk worker couldn't return money and told me to "just hit the coin return with my fist" because it had been having trouble and not working off and on lately... (if you know that fix it or put an out of order sign on it so people don't lose their money).

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Never here again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The pool was not open and I made the reservation here because a pool was important for this trip with the grandchildren. The reservation was for two queen size beds but the beds were only full size. Bedspread was dirty and the floors were dirty.

Nothing very disappointing experience.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

pretty good except the pool was closed..........that wasn't expected
    • Standard Two Beds

the only thing was the pool wasn't opened, and it would of been even better, if there would of been a continental breakfast.

place was great, other than the pool being closed down for maintenance..........that's the main reason I booked at this motel was for the pool, I brought 5 kids with me, and they really wanted that pool to be open.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2017

Unwelcoming Staff
    • Standard Two Beds

I'm usually a very positive person, but the staff was really horrible at this place. Too much small talk, rude and unwelcoming to guests. People smoking by the front door at all times. There are no refrigerator at the rooms. Worst stay in my one-week vacation.

Room was clean and the property looked fairly new. We didn't get to use the pool, but families with kids seemed to be enjoying it.