2. USA hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Westport Marina Cottages

Reviews of Westport Marina Cottages

481 E. Neddie Rose Dr., Westport, WA 98595, United States of America

#1 of 23 hotels in Westport

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: September 8, 2021

• Cottage with Spa Bath (4 Adults)

The location was amazing and the cottage was very clean. A perfect location for relaxation

• Reviewed: September 7, 2021

Well located and priced.
    • Cottage with Spa Bath

Work with the city to not allow semi trucks to park on the road in front of cottages that block the view of the water while running their refrigeration units at all hours. Very noisy and annoying to have booked a view unit with the tranquility of ocean views to be interrupted by semi trucks!

Jetted tub was nice. Convenient location. Nice views to be had.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2021

• Cottage with Water View - Disability Access

No breakfast, great location with a view of the marina. Short walk to town with nice shops and restaurants. Could hear the sea lions barking and playing in the marina, and watch the fishing boats arrive with their catch for the day.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2021

Everything was great!

Very clean and cottage was setup perfectly. Best property I’ve stayed at in Washington state hands down! Has a country feel in the middle of the town.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2021

Will go back again
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

Not many places to eat within walking, but we did go at the first of the week. So some places were closed the first part of the week.

Right. On the boat dock. Loved watching the fishing boats come in and the seals in the water. Close walk to the beach. Not crowded.and

• Reviewed: August 24, 2021

• Cottage with Water View - Disability Access

The only dislike is that there is a 50-lb weight limit for dogs.... There are a lot of us travelers that have very well behaved dogs that weigh more than 50 lbs. Also I think there was certain dogs that weren't allowed. Very wrong to judge just on breed of dog as it's not the dog breed but how it is raised.

Everything! The interior woodwork was what made it feel like staying in a cabin. It was so comfortable. Having a stocked kitchenette was a bonus. Best part was seeing the ocean right outside the front door & being able to enjoy a cup of tea on the front porch all the while listening to the waves crash.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2021

Very Good

Too many people smoking.

Great view of the town especially at night you can see all the town lights.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2021

Was a great stay except we had to have all of our belongings out of cottage by 6 am.
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

The fact that booking.com made the reservations when the cottages were full and we had to move to another cottage by 6 am to get to our fishing charter. We originally were going to stay 4 nights but because we would've had to change cottages again we did not stay the 4 nights. Need better communication between booking.com and reservations

There was no breakfast. Loved the location and quiet.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2021

Excellent!
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

Cottage was very nice!!! Exceptionally clean! Could use two comfy chairs, rather than just one.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2021

Great place to stay on the wzter

Location. Cabins are awesome

• Reviewed: August 8, 2021

Excellent location and Marina view
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

I keep coming back to these cottages, they all have amazing view, well equipped and atmosphere is very relaxing, I love sitting on a porch or by the window and watch the boats. The only thing I wish was different is main bed, but there is simply no space for king.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2021

Always stay at the Cottages when we go fishing with Westport Charters.
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

The exhaust fan in the bathroom needs to be replaced. It sounded like it was going to explode it was so loud.

No breakfast offered and location is fine.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2021

Cute working marina!
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

Not enough k cups! Coffee is essential. A 4 person room should have at least 4 coffee pods;)

The rooms were private and spotless. The grounds were well kept. The staff was super accommodating. Close to many restaurants and shops!

• Reviewed: July 27, 2021

Loved Harbor view

Hot Tub!

• Reviewed: July 24, 2021

very relaxing vacations I traveled with family and pets their very happy
    • Cottage with Spa Bath (4 Adults)

it smelled very bad at certain times and I had to close the windows and door I couldn't enjoy the balcony

cleanliness and comfort& amenities The housekeeper came every day if we needed anything. I will be returning

• Reviewed: July 21, 2021

Awesome
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

The cottages are much better than staying in a hotel. Privacy is better and for a group of friends hanging out, it was perfect. The location is great for going on a fishing charter.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2021

Will be back!
    • Cottage with Spa Bath

My only frustration was that they have you text a number upon check in, which I did. They then called me at 10pm to see if we had checked in yet or were still coming that night and instructed me to text the same number again, which I did. I never received a response from either text message. Seems like they need to have a better system for validating who has checked in.

We loved everything. The cottage was clean, the bed was comfortable, perfect walking distance to town, kitchen had the basic items we needed. It was a great vacation!

• Reviewed: July 20, 2021

• One-Bedroom Cottage

Perfect location and friendly accomodations, its absolutely the best stay in Westport!

• Reviewed: July 19, 2021

Want to try again.
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

Would have been better if I had not been so ill.

This was a fabulous location, and a very comfortable cottage. I would really like to come back. The beds were extremely comfortable and the sound proofing effective to the point that we did not waken when the boats left the harbor. There was one down side to my visit that meant I was not able to enjoy my visit. I was very ill and hospitalized the day after we got home. This is no reflection on the the location, or the amenities. I know we would have had a wonderful stay, and we would have loved to explore the town and surrounding attractions.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2021

Thanks… great place to stay…
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

Good location… all thumbs up… FYI…. I forgot to let you know ‘the hand can opener did not work’…. But we overcome the minor issue… just wished the prior guest would have informed you guys… Thanks a lot for a pleasant stay in Westport…

• Reviewed: July 16, 2021

Loved the place and will definitely return when we schedule our next charter.
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

We stayed two nights and there were three of us and 2 coffee pods. Since the aren't doing a daily service due to covid a couple of extra pods would have been perfect for our fishing morning.

Stayed for a fishing charter with my father and my son. The place was clean and perfectly located to the docks. We could see our boat from the front porch. Plenty of room and amenities and great cable. Much better than renting a hotel room in Westport. Nice large refrigerator too!

• Reviewed: July 15, 2021

Awesome
    • Cottage with Water View - Disability Access

Power was out all over town but the grocery store was on a generator and we bought food the there and made breakfast in our cabin.

Stayed in June 2021

• Reviewed: July 12, 2021

A little spendy but a nice clean cabin.
    • One-Bedroom Cottage

I didn’t realize that not all cabins faced the harbor, they should specify which ones are or are on the backside. We would have liked one on the harbor side instead.

I liked the size of the cabins

• Reviewed: July 10, 2021

• One-Bedroom Cottage

It was so quiet and peaceful. We would go back again. It had everything you needed in it thank you . To the staff

Stayed in June 2021