* Double bed were two adjacent single mattresses on a double bed base, with nothing holding them together. Each mattress was a different height and firmness, with an uncomfortable seam in the middle. Couples will find the mattresses drifting apart to form an unpleasant gap during certain activities, relegating any such endeavors to a single, narrow mattress. Otherwise decently comfortable mattresses, not a deal-breaker.
* Unreliable Wi-Fi. To the point that we had to turn it off and use cellular data only.
* Not soundproof as advertised. This particular room had a door into the stairwell, you could easily hear people talk softly in it. Walls of adjacent rooms are quite permeable to sound. Nevertheless, it was still very quite, and the double-glazed windows blocked the daytime outside street bustle admirably.
* A few nitpicks which didn't detract from our stay: creaky, slanted wooden floor; flushing the toilet splashed a bit of the water outside the bowl, no heating in shower (we used the hairdryer as a loud substitute).
We were upgraded to a better room for no apparent reason, this is a review of room 41.
* Excellent location, at the heart of the city.
* Spacious room, lots of closet space.
* Very clean, well maintained.
* Newly renovated bathroom with spacious shower
* Quiet location, window overlooking quiet street.
* Very friendly staff