Set against the beautiful backdrop of the Hintertux Glacier, Hotel Neuhintertux is directly at the ski slope next to the valley station of the Zillertaler Gletscherbahn cable car.
This family-run hotel offers comfortable and lovingly furnished rooms, suites and apartments with balcony and all modern amenities.
A 2461 ft² wellness and beauty area is located on the top floor of the Neuhintertux and offers direct panoramic views of the glacier.
The restaurant serves a wide range of delicious Austrian and international dishes. Half-board includes a rich breakfast buffet, a 4-course dinner with a choice of meals, a traditional evening with Tyrolean music, a gala dinner with wine tasting, afternoon snacks and cakes, and a buffet with varied salads, appetizers and desserts.
Relax with a glass of wine in the bar, or unwind in the special ambiance of the Cigar Lounge and enjoy its exquisite selection of fine cigars.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
- 8er Sommerberg - 450 feet
- Gletscherbus 1 - 450 feet
- Tuxerjoch - 4,700 feet
- Ramsmoos - 4,850 feet
- Fernerhaus - 4,850 feet
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- Hi, are there vegan breakfast and dinner options?We have vegan breakfast and dinner options - please advise when making your reservation.Answered on September 19, 2022
- Hii, is it possible to put extra single bed into double room? So it will be three people in one room? And what is the price for extra bed?A 3. bed is possible starting from category Double room "De Luxe". There is enough space for three people. Price depends on the category and period of time.Answered on April 6, 2022
- what is the rate for the Tesla destination charger?You can charge your Tesla free of charge.Answered on April 24, 2022
- Hi, our children are 12 and 15, so we should take two double rooms. Are connected rooms possible? Thanks, Gavin FloolOur double rooms are not connected. We can reserve them nearby.Answered on March 19, 2021
- Hey, how much are ski passes, and how do I purchase them?Full day skipass you can get directly at the reception. Skipass price depends on how many day and age. So aktuell pirces you will find on the web si..Answered on May 18, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Austrian, Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hotel Neuhintertux accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hotel Neuhintertux of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Neuhintertux
Hotel Neuhintertux has 1 restaurant:
- Cafe-Restaurant Kaiserbründl
Hotel Neuhintertux offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Beauty services
- Live music/Performance
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
- Facial treatments
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Waxing services
- Makeup services
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Massage chair
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Neuhintertux by:
- Taxi 1h 20min
Guests staying at Hotel Neuhintertux can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Neuhintertux include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Neuhintertux on this page.
Check-in at Hotel Neuhintertux is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Neuhintertux is 3.7 miles from the center of Tux.
The prices at Hotel Neuhintertux may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.