Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn
20 Queen Street, 2560 Campbelltown, Australia – Good location – show map
Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn is located 0.7 mi from the railway station on heritage land previously owned by convict and explorer John Warby. The property features a garden, barbecue facilities and an outdoor swimming pool.
The beautifully crafted 1826 sandstone building which is now the Inn's reception and conference room was originally built for use as a barn. The motel offers free onsite parking for cars, trucks and coaches. Services include luggage storage. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.
All rooms are air-conditioned, nonsmoking and include an outdoor seating area on a communal balcony or patio. Each feature a flat-screen TV, desk, fridge and private bathroom with a shower and a bathtub.
Continental and hot breakfasts are available. Campbelltown's shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs are just 2,150 feet away.
Located 27 mi from Sydney Airport, Campbelltown Colonial Motel is just 4 mi from the Campbelltown Golf Course.
Most popular amenities
- We are 3 adults with a well behaved dog, and would like one room for the Nov 7th checking out on Nov 8th Do you have a room?Yes, we have got pet friendly room and 3 adults can stay in a same room. Please send your name, time of arrival, contact number and credit card detail..Answered on November 4, 2019
- Hi, can we get a room for 3 people but with 3 separate beds?Yes, you can thank youAnswered on April 20, 2021
- Can you wash your clothesYes, you canAnswered on August 22, 2019
- Hi, I’m looking at a family room with 2 single beds and a double bed. Does this have fridge, microwave, kettle?Good morning The configuration for the that room is 2 singles and a queen bed what date were you wanting to book in for? Kind Regards JayAnswered on October 17, 2022
- Hi just want to know if you have coffee making physicality’s and a microwave in roomMorning yes we have Tea and coffee available, we can arrange a microwave if requested.Answered on August 28, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that this property has a strict 'No Party Policy'. Failure to comply with property policies may result in the eviction of guests and the loss of any deposits or payments made.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sat, Jun 01, 2019 until Sat, Aug 31, 2019
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.
FAQs about Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn
Room options at Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn include:
Check-in at Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn by:
- Train 40min
Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn is 2,300 feet from the center of Campbelltown.
Yes, Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn is popular with guests booking family stays.
Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
The prices at Campbelltown Colonial Motor Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.