The Westin Perth
480 Hay Street, Perth CBD, 6000 Perth, Australia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 546 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Perth – Excellent location - show map
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre, The Westin Perth is in a prime location in the heart of Perth, ideally located 200 yards from Perth Concert Hall and 350 yards from the city's vibrant city malls.
Boasting a terrace, the hotel is close to several noted attractions, around 0.7 miles from Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre and around an 18-minute walk from WACA. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.
The hotel’s signature restaurant; Garum by iconic Australian Chef Guy Grossi is part of the heritage listed Hibernian Hall and offers all day dining options complemented by The Haven Lounge & Bar serving light fare and signature High Teas. A wellness level encompasses a luxurious Day Spa, 24 hour fitness centre and 20 yards infinity edge pool. Meetings and Conferences are well catered for with over 2,300 sqm of event space including an 800 sqm grand ballroom.
The Westin Perth guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds and White Tea amenities, 55-inch TVs with premium channels and a rejuvenating rain shower.
Leederville Oval is 1.9 miles from the accommodation, while Medibank Stadium is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Perth Airport, 6.2 miles from the property.
This is our guests' favourite part of Perth, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi there, do you have any rooms available with balconies?Unfortunately we do not have any balconies RegardsAnswered on 25 May 2020
- Good evening Is it possible to have an extra bed in a one bedroom suite with city view? If so, what is the cost per night and is the fold out bed comfortable? :) Thank you. Kind regards Christine HowarthA rollaway is $70 per night RegardsAnswered on 4 January 2021
- Hi! does the deluxe king room have a bath tub? If not which rooms do, and are any of them close to a window for the view?The Deluxe King rooms do not have baths but some of the Premier King rooms do have baths. Please request a bath when making the booking.Answered on 10 May 2020
- Do you have Professional Event Space that can accommodate 80 people for a afternoon presentation and canapes/drinks to follow?Hello, Yes we do and we would be more than happy to accommodate your event. Please contact the hotel directly and our sales team will be able to assist you further. Thank you. The Westin Perth teamAnswered on 30 March 2020
- I’d like to book for myself and 3 daughters. Can we have a room with a bath? ThanksOur Deluxe Doubles only have shower. Our Family rooms have a bath and shower and would accommodation 4 persons. RegardsAnswered on 25 May 2020
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Haven Lounge
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Westin Perth accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that this property requires an AUD 200 per night credit card pre-authorisation upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Westin Perth
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Westin Perth by:
- Car 25min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Westin Perth has 2 restaurants:
- The Haven Lounge
The prices at The Westin Perth may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Westin Perth is 800 yards from the centre of Perth.
Guests staying at The Westin Perth can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at The Westin Perth is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The Westin Perth offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Steam room
- Happy hour
- Body wrap
- Foot bath
- Beauty Services
- Body scrub
- Waxing services
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Swimming Pool
- Spa facilities
Room options at The Westin Perth include: