Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands
66 Aurora Lane, Docklands, 3008 Melbourne, Australia –
6 Reasons to Choose Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Whether it’s the free circle tram, outlet shopping, South Wharf dining experience or the footy at Etihad Stadium – we’re your pick! Accommodation that is refreshingly simple where you get more of what you want and less of what you don’t!
Area Info –
- BP Head Office 0 miles
- Etihad Stadium 0.1 miles
- Viva Energy Corporate Office 0.1 miles
- Southern Cross Station 0.2 miles
- Kangan Institute 0.2 miles
- Deakin University 0.5 miles
- Supreme Court of Victoria 0.6 miles
- Festival Hall 0.6 miles
- Federal Court of Australia 0.6 miles
- Flagstaff Train Station 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Eureka Tower 0.8 miles
- Flinders Street Station 1 miles
- St. Paul's Cathedral 1 miles
- Federation Square 1 miles
- Melbourne Arts Center 1.1 miles
- Melbourne Museum 1.6 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 1.6 miles
- MCG Melbourne 1.9 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 2.9 miles
- Essendon Train Station 4.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Victoria Markets Market 1.5 miles
- Platform 28 Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Saporo Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Woolworths Metro Southern Cross Station Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 11.7 miles
- Avalon Airport 30 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 20 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children 1 and older are allowed at this hotel.
|2 years old||
Can use a crib when requested
Can use an extra bed when requested
|AUD 40 per person, per night|
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that guests are required to present a valid photo ID and credit card upon check in. The credit card holder must be present to sign the registration card. The valid credit card is required at check in to hold the remaining amount owing for accommodation and an additional AUD $50 per night (maximum AUD $150) to cover any incidental charges. If guests have a non-refundable booking, the amount pre-authorised on the credit card will be for incidental charges only.
Please note that the hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the provided credit card at the time of booking.
Please note that room service is only available between 17:00 and 23:00 hours each day.
Please note guests receive 100MBs of free WiFi per room, per 24 hours. Additional data is available for AUD 9.95 for the remainder of the 24 hours, for up to 4 devices per room.
Please note that the car park is owned by an external company, and such parking is subject to availability and additional charges may apply.